Hi my name is Chelsea and I'm an addict.

Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
KittyYogi
Settled in Forks

Hi my name is Chelsea and I'm an addict.

Post by KittyYogi »

How did you pick your screen name?
Um, I couldn't think of anything original that would be Twilight-related (i.e. ChelseaCullen, Twilightloven, Edwardismyhomeboy, etc.), so I just went with a nickname of mine (Kitty...meow ;) ) and the word Yogi (um, because I like Yoga and I keep telling myself that I'm a master at it :) ).

How did you come to read Twilight and which book is your favorite?

Hmm I guess I'm a newbie since I started reading the series this summer, around June. I actually never heard of it before then ( I'm not sure why...I guess because I don't browse in the Young Adult section at B & N anymore). Actually how I discovered it was on the Apple trailers website. I was paroozing (spelling?) one day at work and I came across the Twilight teaser trailer. I had no idea that it was about Vampires until I did some more research. I mean come on that trailer was really vague. Then I saw the newest copy of EW which had the cast on the cover. I was like..ok I need to read these books, but I had been meaning to read "Let's spend the night together" (a book about groupies) first. I'm surprised that I even waited.

Who do you like best: Edward, Bella, or Jacob?

That's tough. I like all of those characters for different reasons. I guess Edward but I would love to kick back w/ Bella and Jacob and like eat pizza.

Who is your favorite minor character?

Alice. She has spunk.

What are your hobbies?

Anything that has to do with the arts. My education is focused on graphic design so I have a huge appreciation for design (in all areas), but I still love to draw and paint occasionally. Curling up with a book (preferably Twilight related) and drinking tea, wood-carving, stained-glass making!, and I love going to festivals out in the woods and dancing around fire circles until dawn :D .

Where are you from (general area like Montana, not exact town!)

Originally I'm from Southern California, but after HS I moved to New York so now I live in Brooklyn. Represent 8-)

How old are you? (In general, like teen, 20's, 30's, 40's etc)

20's. I can drink legally yay :D

Anything else you would like to share.

Um, no except that this is the first forum I've ever signed up with. EVER. So it better be good. hehe.I'm just glad I can talk to people who are just as crazily obsessed as I am, and hopefully someone can either find a cure or make me feel better about being an addict.

Thank you.
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Re: Hi my name is Chelsea and I'm an addict.

Post by Feathers »

Hey! Welcome to the Lexicon! I'm Ren, and if you need anything or have any questions, or just want to chat in general, feel free to send me a PM. I'm friendly!

See you around~

<3 Ren
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

Welcome all! Let's all sit back and enjoy the beautiful new Lexicon! Don't ya just love the new look? Anyways, feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just want to chit chat-I'm quite friendly!
:mrgreen:

-dark
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

Welcome to the Lex! See you around the forums, if you wanna chat send me a message!
~Elizabeth (formerly known as RealGirlsLikeFastCars)
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

Hi! Welcome to the Lexicon, I'm Venecettia.