Click for Forum Rules
NightCreation
Wandering Through Town

Night Here [you may call me Shaun, though]

Post by NightCreation »

I am another huge TWILIGHT fan [not that I stand out on the website...XP]

Here are a few things about myself...

How did you pick your screen name?

This is a screen name/username I use for a lot of my accounts, like youtube, gaia online, stuff like that.

How did you come to read Twilight and which book is your favorite?

I had a friend who brought TWILIGHT to school one day [now he hates the books very much] and it looked interesting, and then more of my friends start to read it and i felt left out, kind of. And then I saw the trailer for the movie and I was like, I gotta read this! So I went to borders on day with my friend kelly and picked up my copy of twilight [and within the next week I got the next three books]. My favorite Book would probably have to be...A tie between Twilight and Eclipse, because Twilight Is by far the best, but Eclipse has an even amount of Edward and Jacob in it [I'm pretty sure I just love the part where they're camping, it's cold, and he snuggles with Bella]. I am currently reading Breaking Dawn right now =]

Who do you like best: Edward, Bella, or Jacob?

I think Bella is very introverted and creative [in her own, twisted little way] and has a very...interesting mind. I love Edward, he's so creep, mysterious, and nonchalantly hawt.

But I'm going to have to go with Jacob on this one, he is my fave all the way. I love everything about him. And now, after reading ECLIPSE I wanna go camping with him when it's really cold...hehe

Who is your favorite minor character?

....Mike? I think he's really cool [except when he got really sick in NEW MOON] and I always felt kind of bad for him how Bella kept turning him down in TWILIGHT. I was kind of disappointed they don't even mention him in Breaking Dawn

What are your hobbies?

Reading [so much that I even get in trouble at school all the time], anime/manga,I LOVE to write [TWILIGHT has actually inspired me to write the story I'm working on now] and many other things...

OOOOH! and I also love to ACT!!!

Where are you from (general area like Montana, not exact town!)

I'm a South Californian, and have been the entire 15 years of my life. I haven't been very far, The farthest east I have been would probably be the California-Arizona border, farthest south I've been is Baja mexico, and farthest north I've been is probably...Big bear? Once I turn 18 I'm doing some traveling.

How old are you? (In general, like teen, 20's, 30's, 40's etc)

I am 15 years old. I don't like being 15 years old either, I'd rather be 16, so I can get my damn driver's license...

Anything else you would like to share.

....I am a HUGE twilight fan and am ecstatic about the movie being released November 21st [Yes I know, Poor Harry Potter...But it's worth it for me. I would rather wait 9 more months for harry potter and have Twilight 3 weeks earlier...I know, I get a lot of stares for saying that]
Last edited by NightCreation on Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Twilighter Since August 7, 2008 [just because I haven't been a fan for years like most of you, doesn't mean that I'm not as obsessed]
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Re: Night Here [you may call me Shaun, though]

Post by Feathers »

Hey! Welcome to the Lexicon! I'm Ren, and if you need anything or have any questions, or just want to chat in general, feel free to send me a PM. I'm friendly!

See you around~

<3 Ren
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!
NightCreation
Wandering Through Town

Post by NightCreation »

Sounds cool, thank you for introducing yourself!

I wouldn't mind making some friends on here.
Proud Twilighter Since August 7, 2008 [just because I haven't been a fan for years like most of you, doesn't mean that I'm not as obsessed]
sean
Wandering Through Town

Post by sean »

Welcome! Hey we have almost the same names... hahaha. Or close i guess :lol: Feel free to PM me if you wanna chat! -sean
NightCreation
Wandering Through Town

Post by NightCreation »

Haha, doesn't stop everyone from spelling my name wrong though, I've had teachers, relatives, and friends all spell my name wrong [everyone always spells it Sean or Shawn]

I guess we could chat later, sounds cool.

Nessa645
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Nessa645 »

Hey....Welcome to Lex. If you wanna chat just PM me.
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

Welcome all!!! Let's all have a good time and enjoy the new and beautified TL! Feel free to PM me if you need help with something or just to chit chat-I'm quite friendly!

<3 :D
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
NightCreation
Wandering Through Town

Post by NightCreation »

Bump...

Just Kidding, I would never bump, that's rude, I just want people to see this so I can let more people know about me.

haha....anyone wanna chat I'm bored
bittenbyEdwardCullen
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by bittenbyEdwardCullen »

Hi Shaun and welcome to the Lexicon! My name is Alyssa. Feel free to PM me whenever. See you around the boards! :D
Edward's Vampheart
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Edward's Vampheart »

Hey Shaun!

Welcome to the Lex!

I'm Laura or as I'm sometimes known Vampeh :D .

PM me if you need anyhting or just want to talk.

Laura ;)

^^^ Banner by the amazing Sparkles!

Proud lover of the Jonas Brothers!

If you want to add me on MSN send me a PM!