The Kat is back

Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Katwomankath
Teaching Eric Social Graces

The Kat is back

Post by Katwomankath »

Hi everyone. I am so glad to be back on the Lex. Great job to all who worked so hard on putting this site back together.

How did you pick your screen name? I love cats! I have been katwomankath for emails and on line things for as long as I can remember.

How did you come to read Twilight and which book is your favorite? I was introduced to Twilight by my sister who worked part time at Boarders book store. She got my mom to read it and then when I visited her in Utah she made me read it. Since then my daughter has read it and my sister's grand son. Now we are a 4 generation family that has read the series.

Who do you like best: Edward, Bella, or Jacob? In the beginning I was a definite Bella/ Edward fan but as the series progressed I found myself liking Jacob more and more. At the moment I am undecided.

Who is your favorite minor character? Emmet. I like his playfulness and his kick A** attitude.

What are your hobbies? Making sure my kids have a good life, reading, playing on line, and visiting with friends.

Where are you from (general area like Montana, not exact town!) Southern California. Yay So. CA. Sisterhood!

How old are you? (In general, like teen, 20's, 30's, 40's etc) 40's getting closer to 50's every day.

Anything else you would like to share. Life is good and forgiveness sets you free. The friends I have made on this site have been the absolute best.
Last edited by Katwomankath on Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Banner thanks to Ouisa!
LindsAy
Settled in Forks

Re: The Kat is back

Post by LindsAy »

Hi and welcome back to the lex! :)

I love cats too. I have two and I adore them.

Emmett is my favorite minor character, too.

See you around the boards!
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Post by Feathers »

Kaaaaaaat! Hi! Glad to see you're back! Yay (Honorary) SoCal Sisterhood! That was so much fun! Thanks again for having me. Welcome back to the Lexicon - Welcome home!

<3 Ren
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!
Katwomankath

Post by Katwomankath »

LindsAy Thanks for the welcome I appreciate it!
Feathers another (Honorary) SoCal Sisterhood member- Thanks, it is Good to be back where my very first online adventure started. I have to say I learned a ton here.
Banner thanks to Ouisa!
-EB-
Wandering Through Town

Post by -EB- »

*cough Jacob cough*

Glad another one of sisters is back up on the Lex ;)
Q: How does one insult a mathematician?A: You say: "Your brain is smaller than any Epsilon>0!"

a pet project to show my Meyer love:Image
Katwomankath

Post by Katwomankath »

Yes EB I know I have been moving in that direction but I do love my Banner and since I don't have an other relating to Jacob and I am stupid enough to not know how to make one what do I do?
Banner thanks to Ouisa!
-EB-
Wandering Through Town

Post by -EB- »

Wait until I'm not to lazy and can make you one? :P
Q: How does one insult a mathematician?A: You say: "Your brain is smaller than any Epsilon>0!"

a pet project to show my Meyer love:Image
Katwomankath

Post by Katwomankath »

Your not lazy just busy!
Banner thanks to Ouisa!
jenni_elyse
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by jenni_elyse »

Hey Kat!!! Welcome back!!! It's so exciting to have the Lex back up, isn't it? :D
:: My Blog (Comments Welcome) :: My Shelfari Shelf ::
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Welcome back, Kat! I'm sure I'll be seeing you in the gutter and on the hash!

~Una
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!