New Yet Not So New

Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
rogueangel78
Settled in Forks

New Yet Not So New

Post by rogueangel78 »

Heh... Anyways Yello I'm Rogueangel78 (Duh) or Rogue for short, and well I had an account here before it crashed or whateva it is that happened to the website... So anyways on with answering le questions...

1. Well I've had this screen name for as long as I can remember... I picked it because I've always like the idea of a rogue angel so yeah and well the 78 is my favorite number... so put two and two together and they have a baby named Rogueangel78... :P

2. I came to read twilight because I had started reading a South of Nowhere fanfic that was on the book and thought the fic was neat so when I saw Twilight at Target I read the back of the book and was hooked... And my favorite book would have to be breaking dawn... I find it bittersweet plus it was an uber cool birthday presey...

3. I so like Bella best... and I have my reasons to

4. SETH!!!!!! I just find him uber adorable... if he was real and not so young I would so date him... Seth I wuv you... :lol:

5. Hobbies... Does being on my laptop 24/7 count... Well there is the whole me reading non stop and then lately skateboarding oh and bike riding... aahhh some good times....

6. Me I'm from CALI woot woot... Totally, SWEET!!! And Hella HOT!!!

7. How old am I? good question... well I'm not in my 20's although very close and I'm not a teen either... so i'm like in between... heh

8. Now here's the random stuff... so I'm a little on the crazy and dorky side but yet there's never a dull moment with me... I love to talk and analyze things a little too much... Also I tell it like it is... heh... and well I'm a music junkie... did i mention I'm a nutcase... :D
You think you know what's to come, who you are... You haven't even begun
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Re: New Yet Not So New

Post by Feathers »

Hey! Welcome back! I'm Ren, and if you need anything or have any questions, or just want to chat in general, feel free to send me a PM. I'm friendly!

See you around~

<3 Ren
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

Welcome all!!! Let's all have a good time and enjoy the new and beautified TL! Feel free to PM me if you need help with something or just to chit chat-I'm quite friendly!

<3 :D
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

Welcome back to the Lex! See you around the forums, if you wanna chat send me a message!
~Elizabeth (formerly known as RealGirlsLikeFastCars)
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

Hi! Welcome to the Lexicon, I'm Venecettia.
bittenbyEdwardCullen
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by bittenbyEdwardCullen »

Hi and welcome back to the Lexicon! My name is Alyssa. Feel free to PM me anytime. See you around the boards! :D