Formerly known as t1gr355 ...

Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Saffron Sunset
Settled in Forks

Formerly known as t1gr355 ...

Post by Saffron Sunset »

Hello all! So, back again for a new introduction with a new name ... this one I chose for its lovely imagery, alliteration and the fact that it reminds me of home. You may recognise this username from other sites I frequent. :)

I'm been a Twilight fan since March 2006, when my librarian told me that she'd kept aside their newest acquisition for me. Honestly, I didn't like the cover (it was the UK version with Bella by the lockers) or the blurb, but I felt that I had to read it since my librarian really wasn't supposed to take books out of circulation for readers! Looking back, I really have learned never to judge a book by its cover. I have no idea where I'd be without Twilight today, and I'm eternally grateful to Stephenie.

I am Team Edward when it comes down to it, but that doesn't mean I hate Jake ... on the contrary, and I'd just like to put that out there, because I think the tag "Team Edward" does now carry a certain stigma, and that upsets me a little. My favourite character, however, would have to be Leah Clearwater, for her sheer strength of character. I'm glad she's now coming to the forefront of the series, and I really hope that Stephenie decides to continue with her story!

My other interests include graphic design – check out Vesperarium, if you haven't already! – and Harry Potter. I play piano and acoustic guitar, I love card games, I'm a relative introvert and I love reading and maths. I currently live in the UK, and I'm fairly young, considering the huge range of ages within the Twilight fandom!

Looking forward to a new era at the Lexicon,
love Saffy xxx
Formerly known as t1gr355.
I'm a Vesperarium Staff member – find the site here for graphics help!

(Keep it light.)
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Re: Formerly known as t1gr355 ...

Post by Feathers »

Hey! Welcome back! I'm Ren, and if you need anything or have any questions, or just want to chat in general, feel free to send me a PM. I'm friendly!

From the Host Index, isn't it? I remember that was the version name.... at least, that's where I saw it. :) Very pretty name!

See you around~

<3 Ren
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

Welcome all!!! Let's all have a good time and enjoy the new and beautified TL! Feel free to PM me if you need help with something or just to chit chat-I'm quite friendly!

<3 :D
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
jenni_elyse
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by jenni_elyse »

Hey Saffy! I like the new name!!! Welcome back!!! It's so good to see familiar faces and I'm so glad the Lex is back up! :D
:: My Blog (Comments Welcome) :: My Shelfari Shelf ::
Katwomankath
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Katwomankath »

Saffron Sunset,
Welcome back! Great new name. See ya on the boards.
Kat
Banner thanks to Ouisa!
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

Welcome back to the Lex! See you around the forums, if you wanna chat send me a message!
~Elizabeth (formerly known as RealGirlsLikeFastCars)
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

Hi! Welcome to the Lexicon, I'm Venecettia.