Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Forlorn
Settled in Forks

Forlorn forever and a day

Post by Forlorn »

How did you pick your screen name?
Forlorn has been the same screen name I always went with for every forum ever since I joined TQW (The Quiet World). It's easy to remember but I'm not implying that I am forlorn. Actually, I'm quite spiffy at the moment, the complete opposite of being forlorn. In the other Twilight forums, people referred to me as Danney (nickname of my real name) so if one wants one can refer to me with that name also.
By the way, if one does not know already, I am the site owner of Just Like a Dream (a Twilight fansite) and Through Magical Doors (a Gemma Doyle Fansite).

How did you come to read Twilight and which book is your favorite?
I came upon the first Twilight books when I was a sophomore in high school and I was buying AP books. The cover intrigued me so I bought it. Then my other friends saw me reading it and they decided to buy it as well. There's something about the Twilight cover that draws people's attention and never relieves that attention. My favorite book out of all of them would have to be Twilight. It's a whole story by itself.

Who do you like best: Edward, Bella, or Jacob?
Edward. Typical fan girl crush I guess. He's just so perfect that even his flaws are perfect. As for Bella and Jacob, I like them as characters too. Bella reminds me a lot of Tohru from the manga Fruits Basket. She has that certain personality that just makes one like her. She's in no means close to perfection but I think that is what people like about her the most. Her human frailty and naivety. Jacob is just Jacob. Before Twilight, I was a werewolf fan and not a vampire fan. Unavoidably, I had to like Jacob but Edward will always be my favorite out of the three.

Who is your favorite minor character?
It is a tie between Alice and Jasper. I see them as Rosencrantz and Guildenstern (don't know if I spelled that correctly). It's quite difficult to like one and not the other. They are like a package deal. I love Alice's personality and flamboyancy. As for Jasper, his background story is just so interesting. I wished that Stephenie would write a book on Alice and Jasper's point of view especially on some parts in Breaking Dawn.

What are your hobbies?
Breathing, Living, drawing, writing, reading, listening to music, playing the guitar, the piano, the flute, the piccolo, and picking up new instruments.

Where are you from (general area like Montana, not exact town!)
Florida. The sunny state but at the moment it is the Hurricane state. I have been praying everyday that Fay does not cross over at the city I'm in.

How old are you? (In general, like teen, 20's, 30's, 40's etc)
18 but on my original birth certificate it reads that I'm a little over 400 years old and that I was born in the year 1512.

Wow, I did not expect to type that much.
If one happens to have any questions about me please feel free to ask.
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: Forlorn forever and a day

Post by darkrider »

Welcome all!!! Let's all have a good time and enjoy the new and beautified TL! Feel free to PM me if you need help with something or just to chit chat-I'm quite friendly!

<3 :D
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
Forlorn
Settled in Forks

Post by Forlorn »

I love the new layout for the new TwiLex. Purplicious as always.
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Post by Feathers »

Hey! Welcome back! I'm Ren, and if you need anything or have any questions, or just want to chat in general, feel free to send me a PM. I'm friendly!

See you around~

<3 Ren
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

Welcome to the Lex! See you around the forums, if you wanna chat send me a message!
~Elizabeth (formerly known as RealGirlsLikeFastCars)
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

Hi! Welcome to the Lexicon, I'm Venecettia.