Glitch Report

TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES? Ask here!
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Keeper of the Lex's Sonic Screwdriver

Re: Glitch Report

Post by 24601 »

This is a good place to ask any question.

The dates are white and cannot be changed. The color has been coded in the overall design of the boards. I do see your point, and next time I look at changes I will see what (if anything) can be done.

Thanks for the feedback
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Post by bac »

I had a poster ask if the Edit button had been removed because it wasn't on her post. I still see it. Was it removed, or could it have been down during an update or something?
Thanks.
bac
by Laniyeah on photobucket

Post by 24601 »

If this is happening to anyone, please let me know so I can fix it. Everyone should be able to edit their ownposts
theotherStephanie
Wandering Through Town
Location: Really in Washington, sitting under a Madrone tree waiting for Stephenie to finish Midnight Sun

Post by theotherStephanie »

Yeah, when I run across a previous post I made, there's no edit button. I looked specifically just a couple days ago because I reread something I had just posted and wanted to correct a misspelling. No edit button!
Carlisle's medical transcriptionist
Edward's piano student
Esme's historic restoration research assistant
Alice's wardrobe consultant
Who knew cold hands could be so HOT??!!
blasphemous_contessa
Working in the Garage with Jacob
Location: The library...or work...course if I was at work I wouldn't be online, so I must be at a library

Post by blasphemous_contessa »

I can't get new PMs. I already checked my settings and recieved messages from people asking why I didn't answer their PMs. My inbox is only 60% full and the last message I recieved was on April 28, 2010. According to my UCP I am set to recieve PMs, and emails telling me I got a PM and everyone who has tried to send me a message I didn't recieve is on my friend list.
That one's for Ianto. Risen Mitten, Life Knife, and that old classic...Stun Gun.
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

I'm posting here on behalf of roo-roo91, who can't log on for no apparent reason; she gets this message. She has the right username and password, but it wouldn't let her on all day. That's all the information I know right now, and I can ask her if anyone needs more.

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)

Post by 24601 »

willowtree wrote:I'm posting here on behalf of roo-roo91, who can't log on for no apparent reason; she gets this message. She has the right username and password, but it wouldn't let her on all day. That's all the information I know right now, and I can ask her if anyone needs more.

~h. f. e. l.

I can fix this, but I need to reset her password. Unfortunately, the mobile style does not show the captcha. (I'll have to work on that).

I will contact her off-line.

Thanks for letting me know.
Noli improbos sinere te conterere
Edwards Wheels
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Edwards Wheels »

I'm still occasionally getting this message ( the same as Roo Roo gets ) if I try to login on my mobile, however I have realised that I'm signed in on the pc and I had it set as ' log me in automatically each time I visit' and since I changed that setting I've been able to login on my mobile.
I dunno if that might be of any help when sorting this glitch?

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]

Post by 24601 »

Edwards Wheels wrote:I'm still occasionally getting this message ( the same as Roo Roo gets ) if I try to login on my mobile, however I have realised that I'm signed in on the pc and I had it set as ' log me in automatically each time I visit' and since I changed that setting I've been able to login on my mobile.
I dunno if that might be of any help when sorting this glitch?

[ Post made via Mobile Device ]
Thanks for the information. I need to see what I can do for Mobile browsers. They cannot see the same 'stuff' as a PC/Mac.

If anyone cannot log in, email me at [email protected] or go to http://www.twilightlexicon.com/techform I can always reset your password and email it the address linked to your user id. This way only you will know the 'new password' Think of it as a manual reset as opposed to using the automated one (which fails on the mobile browsers).

Sorry for the trouble.
Noli improbos sinere te conterere
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

Dunno if this counts or not, but I just went here on my new PC running Windows 7 and after one(!) attempt to log in I am treated to the "you have exceeded the number of attempts to login" page and had to log in with the Captcha thing...

Seeing as this is my first time here on this PC, I'm a bit worried that I'm getting the message because someone else is trying to log in on my name. Hence why I'm hoping this is just a glitch...