What's here (replacing old Lex threads)

REQUESTS, COMMENTS, FEEDBACK
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
hakumeikage09
Settled in Forks

Re: What's here

Post by hakumeikage09 »

Dunno if it was here before since I wasn't...but is there a place to put fansites? And a place to discuss Breaking Dawn?
LoveVampire
Settled in Forks

Post by LoveVampire »

Hi! My name is tc Rockett and my hobby is songwriting. I am a recent fan of Twilight and the Twilight Lexicon! and am currently obsessed with writing Twilight inspired songs. I have the ones I have finished so far posted on my YouTube channel and was wondering if I could get a thread posted to refer TL fans to my songs? I have also entered one in the Edward's Meadow Battle of the Twilight Bands Contest that one of my YouTube subscribers told me about that they saw here and (if people like my song :) ) would love TL support!!! My song is called "Bella - by" and also my daughter co-wrote and sang one that she will be entering called "Love Vampire" (hence my user name!) which was the first Twilight inspired song after reading the book. My website button here links to my YouTube channel but here is the link also:

http://www.youtube.com/user/mzkmaker

The way I discovered TL was by following a link from YouTube to the soundtrack thread here where someone had posted my song "Bella - by". I can't tell you what a thrill and honor that was! I think this is an amazing website with awesome Twilight fans! I check in here for a Twilight "fix" everyday!
Thank you,
-tc
Le-Petit-Mort
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Le-Petit-Mort »

Can we have a thread on the band Korn? That would be really cool! Please and thank you! :)
the.slayer
Wandering Through Town

Post by the.slayer »

hey can we have a jane austin topic, because i love the books and im reading them now. also we all no that twilight was loosly based on Pride and prejudice....

Edward Cullen is staring at you...
- Jessica Stanley Twilight

Wanna be a vampire??
MiharuSkii
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by MiharuSkii »

Can we have a House MD thread and one for Fringe too
ImageImageImage
Lihualee
Settled in Forks

friend

Post by Lihualee »

Thanks! Bump!
Krystina the Alien
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Krystina the Alien »

Can we have a general 90's Pop thread? So we can talk about Backstreet Boys, *NSYNC, (the good) Britney Spears, and, of course, Hanson?
Image <--click this
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

Is it possible to get a Team Seth forum?
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
redlips
Learning to Love Green

Post by redlips »

Is there a Team Jasper forum around here somewhere? I can't seem to find it, if there is one...
Major Redlips, Sergeant Major of Jasper's Confederate Army,
I'm suffering from OCD: Obsessive Cullen Disorder
Team Jasper: Because everything is bigger in Texas
Ellie Ibis
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Ellie Ibis »

I really rather hate making suggestions when I'm new to the forum, but I think adding some more general threads would be good. I notice there's a classical music thread, and a country music thread, but what about rock, pop, metal, punk, etc? I'm sure I'm not the only person on the forum who listens to a diverse amount of music, and yet can't seem to find a thread in which they can discuss the bands they like because they aren't the type of bands that hit the top forty. Plus, you can figure it would be a good way to monitor what type of band-specific threads to open up next. If one band in the metal section is getting an immense amount of attention, then you would know it's time to open up a separate thread for that band, and what-not.

Same goes for movies, too. General threads could be useful.

Just my two cents, though. =)
the cops & the kids & the cats & the robbers
& the stolen moments from the out of tune guitars