Request a Topic **SPOILER FREE ZONE**

REQUESTS, COMMENTS, FEEDBACK
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Re: Request a Topic

Post by missp »

Rob has his half-way house for the adult crowd...
Taylor needs his own thread, too.
Would you please consider us...ahem...cougars (technically any lady 18 and over would be in this category considering he doesn't turn 18 until February)... that are simply nuts about Taylor Lautner and open a thread for us.
We would like the thread to be placed in Flight to Phoenix and would like it to be titled...
Adult Thread -- ABS-SO-LUTELY All Things Taylor

Thanks!
Miss P.
:D

MOD EDIT: Taylor fans can congregate HERE
EndlessGthGrrl
Settled in Forks

Post by EndlessGthGrrl »

please make a forum for the greatest book ever made! "The Astonishing Adventures of Fanboy and Goth Girl" by Barry Lyga. he is an amazing author who should get more publicity.

MOD EDIT: The new thread can be found HERE.
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

I was thinking of posting a thread for the new Audi A8 to go on sale here in mid-2010(around the time Eclipse comes out on Film). Does this warrent it's own thread, or would it fit better in the Dream Cars topic(if it still exhists)?

MOD EDIT: Yes, please use the Dream Car thread to discuss this car. It looks as though you have already found the thread.

And I was also thinking of asking about a couple of other automotive related topics, or asking where they might fit-one is about motorsports(might fit in a sports topic, if auto racing is considered a sport?), and a thread about alternatively fueled vehicles as well and gathering opinions.

Any help on these subjects would be appreciated.

MOD EDIT: A new thread for all things automotive can be found HERE.
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Olderthandirt
Settled in Forks

Post by Olderthandirt »

Is there a thread for Bella's jewelry? (I tried the search page and my computer wouldn't acknowledge it.)

Sounds silly, but the postings from today on the home page about the prayer bead bracelet got me thinking - backstory!
And then I noticed the St Jude bracelet and it has triggered many questions.
This is not including the "charm" bracelet or engagement ring - the charm bracelet was fully described in the books, and the engagement ring already has one intrepretation out in the mass market.
Thanks!

Mod Edit: The new jewelry thread can be found here.
A_Screaming_Spider
Settled in Forks

Post by A_Screaming_Spider »

Might I request a thread for the upcoming epic "The Wolfman"?

MOD EDIT: A new thread has been started for movies coming in 2010 that can be found HERE.
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

A_Screaming_Spider wrote:Might I request a thread for the upcoming epic "The Wolfman"?
Second.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

How about for the movie Daybreakers? After all, it is vampires.

I'm sure there's one about The Runaways and the movie, but if not, I request that, too.
With the trailer, it's getting exciting!

MOD EDIT: See the new 2010 movies thread found HERE.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
drift0fft0dream
Settled in Forks

Post by drift0fft0dream »

I see that there are topics for Twilight related art/crafts/jewelry/products, but could you make a topic for anything that board members create and sell? It seems that there are a lot of creative members who make things for etsy.

Thanks!
For unique, antique and vintage re-purposed jewelry creations, check out: http://www.jasperhilburn.etsy.com

Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Could someone tell me where this would best fit? It's kinda an obscure fact that connects Kristen Stewart to Pink Floyd through a movie she did about five years ago:

Kristen's connection to Pink Floyd? Kristen had a minor role in Fierce People, and the guy that composed most of the orignal music and produced the soundtrack was a British singer/songwriter named Nick Laird-Clowes. Well, Laird-Clowes is a close friend and ocassional collaborator with David Gilmour from Pink Floyd, and Nick wrote lyrics to a couple of songs from PF's 1994 album The Division Bell.

It's just some fun fact, playing off of Miss Stewart and her love of '70s rock(though I don't know if she's a Pink Floyd fan-I've never met the woman, nor have I read anywhere to my knowlege that she's a Floyd fan) that ties in with some of her work. I'd like to share this fact, but I don't really know of a good place to put it-the closest I can think of is in the Cast thread about her, but it would seem random and insignificant, and since I was the last person to post there(and it was serious info/opinion type stuff), it would make it seem that I was bumping a thread with useless info for no good reason(which I believe is highly discouraged here).

Is there a place with this little bit if trivia can fit, and if not, could there be a place made for general Twilight trivia(about the books, movie, cast, details/items from the books/movies-trivia stuff that doesn't really fit anywere else)?

MOD EDIT: A new thread with Twilight related random facts can be found HERE.
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
JillOBean
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by JillOBean »

I apologize if there is already a topic for this and my barely un-packed self cannot find it...

As a fanfic author and reader and nut case extroidinaire... I love to write fan fic... but I also like to collaborate.

I'd love a topic purely for authors to hook up with other authors to collaborate on some fanfic's. Maybe they can say whether they like AH stories, what ratings they write, etc... and possible a vagues descrip. of story ideas...?

Admittedly, writing by myself gets a little lonely. Too much time in my head, writing Bella/Edward POV alone and next thing you know I forget my name is NOT Bella or Edward... and I call my dad Charlie... :lol: :oops: It's becoming an issue. :ugeek:

Mod Edit: Have you tried asking around on the Twilight Fanfic Discussion Thread? I'm suggesting this as a first try because we've got an awful lot of fanfic related "listings"-type threads already (Beta Readers, Fan Fic Recommendations etc). I'm also wondering if a thread solely dedicated to collaborations would get much traffic. But if that doesn't seem satisfactory, let me know and we can reconsider. -- December