Breaking Dawn Movie, Take 1

Discussion of the Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn 1

Moderators: December, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Re: Breaking Dawn Movie, Take 1

Post by bored by the sea »

well you get 4 channels as basic but you now have to buy a freeview box to get digital t.v. which gives you like 10 other channels i think and then you can get hundreds of other channels through digital t.v./ cable. erm well basically you have to have a licence to watch any television over here otherwise you get a fine, unless you are only using it to watch dvd's and not any televsion channels, lol its how they fund the 4 basic channels. i never thought how different t.v. viewing would be in different countries either :lol: its strange hey
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

I had a question (and couldn't think of where to post this.)
Have they cast Sue Clearwater?
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

DudeRocksTheTwilight wrote:I had a question (and couldn't think of where to post this.)
Have they cast Sue Clearwater?
i dont think so not yet? i guess its too early or maybe theyre waiting until all the eclipse promo is out of the way before they make any bd announcements lol
**TEAM EDWARD**
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Vicky, I agree with you, anything major will be released after Eclipse....

I just can't wait for detail, set pic, and sneeky vids.....

hey does anyone know if there is official anounced if it's going to be one or two movies?
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

It's going to be so hard after Eclipse to wait for almost a year just to see Breaking Dawn...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
MiVidaLoca
Learning to Love Green

Post by MiVidaLoca »

dazzel21 wrote:It's going to be so hard after Eclipse to wait for almost a year just to see Breaking Dawn...

It's more than a year isn't it. A year and 5 months I think. It will be very hard. She should release a new twilight book in between to help us pass the time. Like an actual novel :D
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

MiVidaLoca wrote:
dazzel21 wrote:It's going to be so hard after Eclipse to wait for almost a year just to see Breaking Dawn...

It's more than a year isn't it. A year and 5 months I think. It will be very hard. She should release a new twilight book in between to help us pass the time. Like an actual novel :D
Sorry my mistake, yap it's more than a year...Hey that's not a bad idea or better yet SM could just release the official guide to keep us entertained while waiting for Breaking Dawn
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
GrayceM
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by GrayceM »

My suggestion is that she could finish Midnight Sun and possibly extend it past where Twilight left off...

I know they probably can't do it, I'm still going to be picturing a flashback of Michael Sheen as Lucian when they are discussing the werewolves that the Volturi hunted to almost extinction. If that part of the discussion is even in Breaking Dawn. :lol:
Grayce
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica

:o a year and five months??!!!! jeez thats an epically long wait!!! i seriously think as Raine said that they will bring the official guide out, i mean theyve got to do something to keep its profile up there whilst we wait, especially with the people that are just into the films and have never touched the books.

Marielle yeah me too i am totally going to be stalking on set breaking dawn pics as soon as filming begins :lol:
**TEAM EDWARD**
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

GrayceM wrote:My suggestion is that she could finish Midnight Sun and possibly extend it past where Twilight left off...
I love that idea....while we wait for BD..miss Meyer releases MS........yes me is liking that idea very much...
MiVidaLoca wrote:
Nice!!!! that makes us happy (sarcasm is drooling over the screen right now)......
no but seriously, a year and a half is a dang long time....too long if you ask me...

Vicky, we'll be prawling site, searching for isle Esme set picks, you can be sure of that
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house