Discussion of the Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn 1

Moderators: December, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
GrayceM
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Breaking Dawn Movie, Take 1

Post by GrayceM »

I just read Bill Condon's note to fans on Twilight's Facebook page. He certainly sounds like he's prepared for the world of Twilight, and excited about working this film. From the sound of his post, whether or not Breaking Dawn is one movie or two, he will be at the helm for the end. Ya'll should read the post.
http://www.facebook.com/notes/the-twili ... 6853605005

I think that filming will not begin until after the June release of Eclipse though. Then he has all the movies to work with. Eclipse is critical to the Breaking Dawn story after all.
Grayce
chubcheeks
Settled in Forks

Post by chubcheeks »

My take on the subjects:
Two parts:
I really think that they need to make two parts but release them close together. End part one with Jacob following Renesmee downstairs and bella being unconscious.

The second part starting with Bella's transformation. I think the wolf pack stuff is important. SM thought it was important and so do I. It brings the whole truce situation to fruition and also the imprinting aspect.

Sex scene:
Just follow the book. We don't need to see actually sex shots or aything. It can be just as described in the book. Bella goes into the water (wearing a towel) and do face shots for the "we belong together" lines and then cut to the next morning. Have her wear a nightie to see the bruises. I think that too much information kills the innocence of the love story which is what I love about it.

Birth scene:
Have Rose cut, leave, show Bella's face when Edward extracts Nessie and as she is handed Nessie. Then have Jacob follow her downstairs and Bella slips out.

I agree that they are going to have to CG so much stuff!

All the wolf "thoughts" will just have to be acted out and just do a fade in fade out before each one. Most people following the story/movies will understand.

I just think that if they tried to cram it into one movie it will have to be at least 3 hours long and you would lose so much! I think you should have two. There is plenty of information. Even if you make part 1 1.5 hours and make part two 2.5 hours!

That's all...
LionandLamb123
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LionandLamb123 »

chubcheeks wrote:My take on the subjects:
Two parts:
I really think that they need to make two parts but release them close together. End part one with Jacob following Renesmee downstairs and bella being unconscious.

The second part starting with Bella's transformation. I think the wolf pack stuff is important. SM thought it was important and so do I. It brings the whole truce situation to fruition and also the imprinting aspect.

I just think that if they tried to cram it into one movie it will have to be at least 3 hours long and you would lose so much! I think you should have two. There is plenty of information. Even if you make part 1 1.5 hours and make part two 2.5 hours!

That's all...
I agree ! I really hope that it is two movies ! If it was crammed into just 2 hours, I would be so upset !
SwanCullen
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by SwanCullen »

chubcheeks wrote:I just think that if they tried to cram it into one movie it will have to be at least 3 hours long and you would lose so much! I think you should have two. There is plenty of information. Even if you make part 1 1.5 hours and make part two 2.5 hours!
You said it well. I do not see how they could possibly make it into one movie. Too much would be lost.
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

totally agree it HAS to be two movies otherwise there will be soooo much left out and it'll give MR even more of an opportunity to mess with the story :lol:
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

So excited!!! I can't even begin to wrap my mind what with the release of SM new book on the 5th of June, then the movie Eclipse at the end of June and now Breaking Dawn movie...wow!!!

I am so totally speechless...I'm just gonna do my victory dance now...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
LionandLamb123
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LionandLamb123 »

dazzel21 wrote:So excited!!! I can't even begin to wrap my mind what with the release of SM new book on the 5th of June, then the movie Eclipse at the end of June and now Breaking Dawn movie...wow!!!

I know ! I love all this Twilight stuff all happening at once ! :D :lol:

I really hope the director and writers are reading this... :lol:
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

LionandLamb123 wrote:
dazzel21 wrote:So excited!!! I can't even begin to wrap my mind what with the release of SM new book on the 5th of June, then the movie Eclipse at the end of June and now Breaking Dawn movie...wow!!!

I know ! I love all this Twilight stuff all happening at once ! :D :lol:

I really hope the director and writers are reading this... :lol:
That would be so cool if they could come here and read all the stuff were posting. And how excited we all are with the upcoming Twilight projects...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
LionandLamb123
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LionandLamb123 »

bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

:lol: joins in Raine's victory dance!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LionandLamb123 wrote:http://team-twilight.com/20100505/save- ... v-18-2011/

BREAKING DAWN NOVEMBER 18 ! :D
once again.............. whoop!!
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**