Discussion of the Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn 1

Moderators: December, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
vampirelover109
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Worried about Breaking Dawn?

Post by vampirelover109 »

i just hope they dont leave to much stuff out but i think with stephanie meyer on board as producer she will have a bigger imput than the first three as long as we see edward read bellas mind at the end i will be a happy girl breaking dawn was my fav book so i cant wait for it :)
team edward all the way
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

I almost forgot about the mind reading trick at the end! It was unexpected and sweet- i loved it, hope its in the movie :D

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
GrayceM
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by GrayceM »

I wrote this before they made the "Worried about Breaking Dawn?" a separate forum:

The action with the Volturi, I sort of agree as far as the making the movie better. This is going to be a very difficult for the film(s) because there's so much that's internal. Everything the vampires do is internal except for the one able to control the elements, if I remember correctly. Bella's able to see her shield but no one else can, there's Alec's fog, Kate's electric current, Zafrina's visions, Renesmee's talent. So far, they have only shown one of Alice's visions...it should be interesting. The wolves will be there this time unlike when the Volturi show up in Eclipse. Maybe they'll show a flashback of the real werewolves, instead of shapeshifters as the pack is found to be. Haha...wouldn't it be a hoot to show Michael Sheen as Lucian in a flashback for the werewolves the Volturi hunted to almost extinction? :lol:
Seriously though, I don't think they can do much with action at the standoff scene though because that was the whole point. If fighting started, there would be no stopping it. But maybe they can find a way.

The last scene though, they should leave exactly like the book. The last scene is Bella letting Edward see her thoughts. /sigh...it's a wonderful ending/beginning for their story.

:After reading more in this forum, I'm not as worried as I am interested to see what can and will be done. Don't change anything too drastic that it changes the story for those of us who will automatically say, "that's not what happened in the book." I admit that I do that... :oops:
Hopefully, they will make it two movies and include all of the information and scenes that we think are necessary, important or would just be exciting to see. Hopefully, Stephanie and the directors have been paying attention to the fans, even if it seems that Summit doesn't.
Grayce
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

I seriously hoping they will keep true to the book....
no killing, no fighting....and a lot of love.......

I was wondering how they would do the wolf thoughts....just voice overs will sound strange I think....
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
TammyAZ
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by TammyAZ »

I kind of see the wolf communication as being more pictures or thoughts rather than actual speaking...so what I am pictuing is maybe just flashes of their "thoughts" or being able to see them running or whatever through their eyes. Sorta like they do memory flashbacks.

"You will always be the most beautiful thing in my world" ~~Edward Cullen
Banner by me :)
GrayceM
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by GrayceM »

That's a good point! I think that Jacob explains that they can hear specific thoughts but there are also times that they say things like; he isn't thinking anything specific, we just see him running. Or when Jacob "remembers" for Edward how Bella looked when Sam found her it was as he saw it through Sam's memories. And when Jacob first brings Bella around the pack, he says something like, "I tried not to think about you so they wouldn't know what was going on." They may be able to do a both voice and pictures to show how the pack communicate.
This has probably already been addressed though...Eclipse has the pack communication as well as Edward reading the wolves minds. I hope that they show something so it doesn't just look like Edward is distracted all the time. I want to see the powers, not just; oh he must be reading Jacob's mind.
Grayce
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

there's soooooooooooo many things in this book that im really intrigued to see them transfer onto screen, particularly the wolf mind reading its interesting, they really need to do it so that it doesn't come across as cheesy
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

God!! there are rumors that Kellan and Ashley haven't signed on for breaking dawn yet...
the gossip police says it's a money issue.....

seriously I'm not going to watch it if Ashley and Kellan aren't in it.....
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

marielle wrote:God!! there are rumors that Kellan and Ashley haven't signed on for breaking dawn yet...

That would be TOTALLY JUST WRONG & AWFUL if they aren't in BD. They had better get whatever they to resolved before they start filming. If they replace one of the Cullens A LOT of fans won't be happy. It was bad enough they replaced Victoria!!!

I'm not too worried about BD right now, especially now that SM will be a producer. It'll just be interesting to see how they do certain parts on screen.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

marielle wrote:God!! there are rumors that Kellan and Ashley haven't signed on for breaking dawn yet...

yeah Marielle pay a visit to the halfway house i posted a link to the article there :) it sucks and is reeeeeeediculous!
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**