The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner

A discussion of the novella The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Re: The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner

Post by bored by the sea »

*********************20 DAYS 9HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!******************************************
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Finally uploaded the Bree Tanner widget on my FB....yay!!

Hey Vicky remember that long ago plan of mine about changing my avvie for 'im a sucker for vamp' :lol: :lol: :lol:
well here it is. This is the best I could do today I'm so tired its quarter to 5 in the morning here. I'm hitting the sack, goodnight, er...rather good morning to all...

Signing off...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Sorry about the double posting my internet connection is going haywire just as I was about to disconnect...
~Team Edward Forever~
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

Viki I ordered mine so I won't get it till a couple of days after it is released. Oh well it was worth it though because Borders had NM shirts on clearance and I got a Edward shirt for $5.00 and I didn't have to pay for shipping. Woohoo doing the happy dance. :lol:
Banner by TammyAZ
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

I am pretty excited to read this. I think it'll be cool to know what's going on in Seattle & the fight from Bree's perspective. I also think that it'll be neat to finally read what a newborn vampire goes through! And to actually get it from her perspective as she goes through it. Only 3 weeks away!
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

****************************19 DAYS AND 8 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!***************************************
dazzel21 wrote:Finally uploaded the Bree Tanner widget on my FB....yay!!

Hey Vicky remember that long ago plan of mine about changing my avvie for 'im a sucker for vamp' :lol: :lol: :lol:
well here it is. This is the best I could do today I'm so tired its quarter to 5 in the morning here.
YES!!!!!! i completely remember this discussion! :lol: you did it hey thats not too shabby at all i'm impressed, i like it :) oh the Bree tanner widget is just genius... a constant reminder :lol: (dude you should add me on FB! lol)
Edwards Ragazza wrote:Viki I ordered mine so I won't get it till a couple of days after it is released. Oh well it was worth it though because Borders had NM shirts on clearance and I got a Edward shirt for $5.00 and I didn't have to pay for shipping. Woohoo doing the happy dance. :lol:

Desiree :lol: yeah i saw the link you posted in the halfway house it looks mighty good $5.00 (i'm not even sure what that equates to in £'s but i don't think its that much so that's well worth it, a bargainous price :lol: ). yeah i've ordered mine too but usually they send it out early so it gets here the day of or day before release, literally alls i'm going to be doing that day is reading :lol:
pennybug84 wrote:I am pretty excited to read this. I think it'll be cool to know what's going on in Seattle & the fight from Bree's perspective. I also think that it'll be neat to finally read what a newborn vampire goes through! And to actually get it from her perspective as she goes through it. Only 3 weeks away!
yeah totally seeing as we didn't really get to see this with Bella, i mean i guess we got glimpses of it but not how a newborn without her shielding talent would cope
**TEAM EDWARD**
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

It is so hurtling towards us, I now have enough money- Eclipse tickets where I am come on sale nationally on the May 21st, so the Bree Tanner book might have to hold out- but I want it so badly. I might go halves with a friend until I can get my own copy, but its going to be painful. So excited though!
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica

ha yes!! i just replied to your post about this in the eclipse the movie thread!! yep im in for the fight for tix on friday as well :lol: whoop for U.K. twilight fans :lol:
**TEAM EDWARD**
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

bored by the sea wrote:****************************19 DAYS AND 8 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!***************************************
dazzel21 wrote:Finally uploaded the Bree Tanner widget on my FB....yay!!

well here it is. This is the best I could do today I'm so tired its quarter to 5 in the morning here.
YES!!!!!! i completely remember this discussion! :lol: you did it hey thats not too shabby at all i'm impressed, i like it :) oh the Bree tanner widget is just genius... a constant reminder :lol: (dude you should add me on FB! lol)
Thanks! Hey yeah sure I'll send you a PM...add me :lol: :lol:
~Team Edward Forever~
Total Twilight Fan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Total Twilight Fan »

bored by the sea wrote:ha yes!! i just replied to your post about this in the eclipse the movie thread!! yep im in for the fight for tix on friday as well :lol: whoop for U.K. twilight fans :lol:
UK Twilight fans are the bizz :D When does it get released over here, because i recently heard July 9th?? I cant wait that much longer. Bree Tanner book sooon!
::Team Jasper & Paul::
Sometimes life brings miracles, it brought me Twilight.