A discussion of the novella The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner

Post by dazzel21 »

Vicky good for you!!! I'm jealous I'm still trying to figure out where and when the premier night will be here in the Philippines. My friend and I split to check probable cinema that would host the premier...

Reporting time is on Monday and our deadline is on June 5 after that if no such luck well gonna reserve tickets for the 30th on the regular showing...

Wish us luck! Hope our mission is a success... :D :D
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
TammyAZ
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by TammyAZ »

Kate wrote:The website work well for me...
That is really strange. I've tried everything I can think of but I still can't get to the site.

"You will always be the most beautiful thing in my world" ~~Edward Cullen
Banner by me :)
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Thanks!!
TammyAZ wrote: That is really strange. I've tried everything I can think of but I still can't get to the site.
Make sure it's just http:// stepheniemeyer.com (I put a space inbetween // and stephenie.) There's no www. I was able to just go to it & it's up & running fine.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
TammyAZ
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by TammyAZ »

I just tried that and it didn't work :( This is gonna drive me crazy!!

dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

TammyAZ wrote:I just tried that and it didn't work :( This is gonna drive me crazy!!
http://stepheniemeyer.com/ this is what appears in my browser. I was just there and it works fine...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
TammyAZ
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by TammyAZ »

Thanks foi the link but it doesn't work for me either. Just tried to get there on my hubbys computer and it won't open for him either. I'm wondering if there is a connection that is down somewhere between here and there....not sure how that works but it's the only thing I can think of lol

bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

dazzel21 wrote:Vicky good for you!!! I'm jealous I'm still trying to figure out where and when the premier night will be here in the Philippines. My friend and I split to check probable cinema that would host the premier...

Reporting time is on Monday and our deadline is on June 5 after that if no such luck well gonna reserve tickets for the 30th on the regular showing...

Wish us luck! Hope our mission is a success... :D :D
yeah our tix are just for advanced screenings-midnight july 2nd, still have nooooooooooooooooo idea when and where the premiere is going to be and even if there is going to be one lol. good luck with your ticket mission dude :)

******************************************13 DAYS 7 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!***************************************************
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

*************************12 DAYS 8 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!**********************

just saying 8-) :lol:
**TEAM EDWARD**
Kate
Officially Bitten!
Location: Wandering in the town, holding my arm tightly around the hold in my chest…

Post by Kate »

TammyAZ wrote:Just tried to get there on my hubbys computer and it won't open for him either. I'm wondering if there is a connection that is down somewhere between here and there....not sure how that works but it's the only thing I can think of lol
Really weird! :) But, don't worry, until now, there aren't anything news since she choose who will take part in her junket... :)

"When Kate met Garrett, she found something she'd never found [...]. She is currently attempting monogamy for the first time in her long life." S. M. The guide p. 157
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica

**************************************11 DAYS 8 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!***********************************************************

annddd waterstones book shop are running a comp for u.k. twilight fans which involves you having to film yourself explaining the entire saga in 60 secs, you win twilight merch and get to be a twilight fan spokesperson when the book is released, yeah im totally contemplating it lol
**TEAM EDWARD**