The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner

A discussion of the novella The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Re: The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner

Post by bored by the sea »

**********************erm......................2 DAYS :o !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*********************************
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

2 days for you guys and 3 more days for me. But come to think of it with the time difference I might get my copy the same day that you guys get it :D :lol: That's a very comforting thought...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
Kate
Officially Bitten!
Location: Wandering in the town, holding my arm tightly around the hold in my chest…

Post by Kate »

My copy is reserved! Hiii! I hope I won't wait a extra day... Unlike Dazzel21, I'm in the same time zone than you, but not in the same country... :?

"When Kate met Garrett, she found something she'd never found [...]. She is currently attempting monogamy for the first time in her long life." S. M. The guide p. 157
dazzel21
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by dazzel21 »

Hi Kate, are you from SouthEast Asia too??? If you order from amazon, barnes and noble etc. I think you'll get it on the release date. I'm getting mine from a local bookstore so I'm 1 day behind...
"Because each and every one of us needs our own personal brand of heroine."
~Team Edward Forever~
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

I'm sorry if I'm not in the majority about this book. I don't know if I'm really interested in reading about Bree now maybe if she released a book about Riley, then I think I would be more interested. I guess it's kind of all the same since they are part of Victoria's vampire clan then maybe the whole background and feelings are the same but I did wish that in the end Bree would have lived joined the Cullen's. It would have made an interesting storyline to see/follow one person from being a nomad to joining the Cullen clan in full detail.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
Kate
Officially Bitten!
Location: Wandering in the town, holding my arm tightly around the hold in my chest…

Post by Kate »

dazzel21 wrote:Hi Kate, are you from SouthEast Asia too???
Sorry, I was unclear: I live in the same time zone than US! :) I'm from Canada, and I hope my bookseller will have the book the same day than US! :)

"When Kate met Garrett, she found something she'd never found [...]. She is currently attempting monogamy for the first time in her long life." S. M. The guide p. 157
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

****************************1 DAY 8 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!**********************************
whoop whoop!! although saying that i've pre-ordered from amazon and it hasnt even been dispatched yet :x aaannnndddd ive paid an extra £3 for special delivery!! how annoying i best have it on saturday :lol:
**TEAM EDWARD**
Kate
Officially Bitten!

Post by Kate »

I just think about it... Will we know if a vampire can have a "after life"? Bree will be kill at the end of this book, dismember by the Volturi and being burn. Depends of the way that Stephenie have write this part, we may have good hints of what happen to a dying vampire... :o :o :o

1 day, 7hours!!! Hiiiii!

RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

Meh, I'm not too sure about this. While I think it will be interesting to read, I'd rather borrow it from the library and read it before I buy it and be potentially disappointed with it.
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica

**************16 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!************************************************

although im now epicaly angry because amazon emailed me back and said that they dont even have the books from the supplier yet and wont have until june 7th so i wont get my book until june 9th..... i think not!! yeah i hit cancel on that order as fast as i could! am going to have to hit up the bookstore as soon as it opens tommorow unless i can find one thats open around midnight lol
**TEAM EDWARD**