Carrie, That is so cute!
:grin: Proud HalfwayHouse Sister :grin:
Seasons Of Love-A Rosalie/ Emmett story
The Real Emmett Cullen
Irritating Grizzlies
Location: In the garage with Rosalie... nudge, nudge, wink, wink

Re: Gifts for the Birthday Girls!

Post by The Real Emmett Cullen »

See, Nessie, your gift from me and Rose is just so awesome I have to show it to you again.

It's not electronic music, but I bet you would love... THIS!!

It's a Taylor Swift concert!

Feel good about the world, Baby-girl, cause you get to rock out for one fun night!
Why should the devil have all the good times?
The Real Renee Dwyer
Redefining the parent/child relationship

Post by The Real Renee Dwyer »

Hi Sweetie!
I bet you are so excited to be a big girl now.

We got you and Bella some terrific gifts, and I just know my two little princesses will love them!

Won't this look pretty in my big girl's bedroom?
I just can't believe you are four already, Sweetheart.

And for my Bella, who needs to come see me sometime...
I thought you could use this as Nessie grows up!

You know, Bella honey, some of these gifts are a little old for Renesmee, don't you think? :?

(Although, I adore the card by urcoolcarrie's niece, that seems age appropriate for a four year old)
Old enough to know better, young enough to do it anyway!
The Real Emmett Cullen
Irritating Grizzlies

*In a not-so-quiet whisper* Someone needs to tell Renee that Nessie likes dogs a lot better. :lol:

Rosalie thinks Nessie would like this better. But I suppose all the pink is just what a 4 year old girl likes. ;)

Come on Nessie, hold my hand going up the stairs. You're not quite big enough to do it by yourself, you might fall. It's time for little girls to go to bed. :lol: :lol: :lol:
The Real Bella Swan Cullen
Happily Ever After

Post by The Real Bella Swan Cullen »

Carrie, thank you and thank your niece for me please. Homemade gifts are always the best kind. Kind of like you’re giving part of yourself, you know?

Emmett, there is a mind reading vampire around here who happens to know a lot of secrets that you might not like shared. Leave my daughter alone.
Reader, I married him....
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

*Rosa (from the Twilight Mafia) prances in and gives a striking twirl before producing a gift bag. Behind her, a large trailer is being pulled by some random people...*

Wait! Nessie can't go to bet yet! *Rosa casually flips back her long black hair*
Sorry that I'm late girls, I didn't know what I could get you that Alice and Emmett wouldn't cover already. So, for Bella, dearest, I'm giving you this: *Hands over a bag with clear glass bottles full of a silver-ish liquid inside* It's a special potion I had made, that will give the drinker about four hours of shifter abilities. Like me. *Grins and changes the color of her right eye to bright green, giving her an odd appearance due to the fact that her left eye remained it's normal blue*

Don't worry, I had it tested, and it works perfectly fine... despite the taste... but I figured that you could use it to look more human whenever you want, so you can visit your familia. Try to put some spacing between uses though... otherwise some strange things can happen....

*Rosa Then walks over to the bright pink trailer and opens the door, letting a graceful silver unicorn walk out*
And this, is for Nessie. I got it myself. Just make sure Emmett doesn't eat it...
*gives a stern glance towards Emmett's general direction*

I hope you enjoy everything! And Happy Birthday. :D

((For those of you unfamiliar with the Mafia, Rosa is a vampire who has the ability to shapeshift... mainly due to the fact that she was a shapeshifter before she got changed...))
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
The Real Emmett Cullen
Irritating Grizzlies

The Real Bella Swan Cullen wrote:Emmett, there is a mind reading vampire around here who happens to know a lot of secrets that you might not like shared. Leave my daughter alone.
Secrets? What secrets? What you see is what you get. Edward knows he hasn't heard anything I'm not willing to say out loud.

But ok, Mama Bear. I'll leave your baby cub alone....for now.
nezziecarlycullen
Learning to Love Green

Post by nezziecarlycullen »

alices party planing comittie
~EDC~
team renesmee
The Real Renesmee Cullen
Trying to convince my parents I can date and drive at age 4
Location: Keeping Jake and Aunt Rosalie from killing each other

Post by The Real Renesmee Cullen »

Uncle Emmett! Don't make me act my real age! Oh I wish I was bigger and stronger than you!
Thank you Mama Bear. *giggles*
Thank you Aunt Rosalie for the Taylor Swift concert. I can't wait to go. And you are not invited Emmett. *sticks her tongue out*

Thank you all for the gifts. urcoolcarrie, please tell your niece thank you. What a sweet card. Rosa, wow, I've never had a unicorn before. How cool is that! Nezzie, I love jewelry. That bracelet is totally me. And the presents just keep on coming. I can't believe a teenage girl is loved by so many people.
I'm not anyone's baby anymore, and I am SO not a slimy sea serpent.
Banner by TammyAZ
The Real Alice Cullen
I've got my eye on you

Post by The Real Alice Cullen »

As I said, I knew this was a good idea the second Esme suggested it! It's turning out just as I planned, with the exception of Aro.

Well, Bella, now that you are enjoying this, I want to give you our gift.

Jazzy and I wanted to get you something that reminded you of your first day as an immortal. He said that you truly loved the mirror in which you first saw yourself. So, in honor of forever, we have found an antique mirror that matches mine.

Happy Birthday, my unwilling sister!

Amazing how someone so tiny can be so irritating....