Ask Edward Anything

Our Birthday Thread
Forum rules
All Forum Rules apply, but most of all Enjoy the Party
cullencrush
Settled in Forks

Re: Ask Edward Anything

Post by cullencrush »

ok to start off this is awsome and thanks Nessie for making Edward do this. Also I have always loved the twilight seris and I have had the biggest crush on Edward. Happy Birthday Edward.

1-Do you really have a thing for burenttes or were you just saying that to comfort bella about tayna?

2-If Nessie was born as a Male what would have you named her?

3-Have you ever been jealous of what Bella and Jake did have?

4-Did you really want to marry Bella or did you just want to say she is mine and no one else can have her?

5-If you never met Bella do you think you would have met somone else?

6-Were you alittle bit happy when Bella found out she was pregeant?

7-How old is Nessie now?

Thanks this was really cool. i may have more questions later.
The Real Edward Cullen
I know what you're thinking. Really.

Post by The Real Edward Cullen »

For cullencrush, I believe that you ended up posting twice. I, however, am only going to answer once!

1. I really do have a thing for brunettes. Hasn't it been brought to your attention that fair haired women no matter how attractive they may be, do not hold my interest? Do the names Rosalie or Tanya mean anything to you?

2. I have no idea. Bella would have thought up something, I'm sure.

3. I was jealous that Jacob had the potential to give her a life where she could be a mother and stay with her human family. But seeing as how I was about to do that as well even though I didn't know it, I'm not the least bit jealous anymore.

4. I don't understand this one. Yes, I genuinely wanted Bella to marry me. I come from a time and a way of life unlike that of today where living together is considered not only appropriate but expected. If you wanted to live with a woman and spend your life with a woman, then you married her. And you wanted to be with her because you loved her. Since I am desperately in love with Bella, then I desperately wanted to marry her.

5. I can't even imagine this as a possibility. I may have found someone as a companion that I enjoyed being with socially, but I highly doubt I would have ever felt the intense desire I feel for my wife.

6. No. In no way, shape, or form was I happy. I was deeply troubled up until I heard my daughter's thoughts. Then my worry was in saving both my wife and my child. The whole pregnancy was one of, if not the most frightening times in my whole existence.

7. Renesmee is just a few months shy of her 5th birthday. But to the unknowing eye she looks like a 13 year old human. A fantastically beautiful 13 year old human. Which makes me start to worry again. Sigh...
She said yes, and that's all that matters....
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Edward~ You'll have to forgive my rabid curiousity. For me, the things I am most curious about are probably the least appropriate... well, not quite, but you get the drift... for me to ask about. It's the conversations that I have to assume happened at some point, but for some reason, your biographer or the editors thought it not worth inserting. So, if i overstep, just say so. Believe me, I can take it.

With that, I've always wanted to know if you and Charlie had the father-fiance talk and what was said. I'm also quite interested in whether or not you and Rosalie ever... hashed out your differences following Ness' birth. I swear, there are moments I can't decide who I want to behead more in those moments, her or Jacob. And, finall (for now at least), can you tell us, please, what is your favorite song to play?
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
The Real Emmett Cullen
Irritating Grizzlies
Location: In the garage with Rosalie... nudge, nudge, wink, wink

Post by The Real Emmett Cullen »

The Real Edward Cullen wrote:
7. Renesmee is just a few months shy of her 5th birthday. But to the unknowing eye she looks like a 13 year old human. A fantastically beautiful 13 year old human. Which makes me start to worry again. Sigh...

I hate to tell you this, bro, but your little girl doesn't look 13. Maybe to you she does, but to the rest of us, she's looking more like a teen. Take a good long look, those are curves she's gettin'.

Trust me, Jacob sees her at 15. maybe even 16. Of course, you probably don't want to know that.
Why should the devil have all the good times?
Jazz Girl

Post by Jazz Girl »

The Real Emmett Cullen wrote:

I hate to tell you this, bro, but your little girl doesn't look 13. Maybe to you she does, but to the rest of us, she's looking more like a teen. Take a good long look, those are curves she's gettin'.

Trust me, Jacob sees her at 15. maybe even 16. Of course, you probably don't want to know that.
Jesus, Em!! One would think you of all people would know better than to poke a grouchy bear with a stick!
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
The Real Edward Cullen

Emmett...

You are NOT. HELPING!

Ahem.

For Jazz Girl: If I feel something is too personal, I just won't answer it. That being said, I did have a chat with Charlie and I assured him I would take care of his daughter. I'm sure some people feel I didn't do such a good job, and I doubted it myself there for a month or so, but all is well now! And believe me, Bella is well taken care of. ;)

I actually thanks Rose a short time after Renesmee was born for being Bella's protector, of sorts, through the pregnancy. I hate to admit this, but she was right to protect Bella. Yes, I said it. For once, Rose was right.

And when you ask for my favorite song to play,I assume you mean on the piano. I like really fast, hyper songs actually. Rachmaninoff or Scott Joplin are always fun! But my all time favorite piece is the lullaby I composed for my wife.
The Real Jacob Black
I hate bloodsuckers ***Just Kidding

Post by The Real Jacob Black »

The Real Emmett Cullen wrote:

Terrific. Thanks Emmett. That helps a lot. Really. He'll love me after that little comment.
Does my being half naked bother you?
The Real Edward Cullen

Jacob, I defended your thoughts about Renesmee earlier today, and now I'm bombarded with...

Well...

Just stop thinking what you are thinking and I might - MIGHT - let you see Renesmee again before she is twenty. And I mean twenty chronologically and not in appearance.

Fathers of normal children have NO idea how lucky they are not having to deal with the early onset of puberty and imprinted werewolves.
Jazz Girl

Post by Jazz Girl »

Edward~ Okay, final question, I promise. Then I'll stop monopolizing your time. What is your favorite memory of/with each of your family members, Bella included?

EDIT: Damn!! I forgot the one my husband asked me to pose. Alright, Edward, MOST important (apparently :? ) Cubs or White Sox?

Again, thank you so much for sharing your day with us. It's been... illuminating. :lol:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
The Real Alice Cullen
I've got my eye on you

Post by The Real Alice Cullen »

Fathers of normal children have NO idea how lucky they are not having to deal with the early onset of puberty and imprinted werewolves.
Just wait, Edward! It gets worse. So, so much worse.
Amazing how someone so tiny can be so irritating....