Twilight Saga Q&A

porschejacker XD
Wandering Through Town

Re: Twilight Saga Q&A

Post by porschejacker XD »

G-Faerie08 wrote:Woohoo! First post. I actually posted this little question on another thread because I couldn't find anywhere else to put it..So here it is!! *Its not really a question so much as an observation..

This is random and kind of amusing if you think about it but, does anyone else think that the Cullens could be neat-freaks? I mean, sure they have all the time in the world to clean so thats easy..I was just looking at the trailer with Bella and Edward in the Volvo and they both reach for the radio. I was like, "Man his car is all nice and clean.." Then I got to thinking, I wonder if they clean throughout the night since they don't sleep at all. I know there was a cleaning crew at Isle Esme, but the prior books never mentioned the Cullens possibly having staff at their Forks home.
Well, Im nt sure about SM but in old vampire stories, all vampires are supposed to be obsessive compulsives. So if they are, that would explain the tidiness. If they see mess they're supposed to pick it up.
Me and my friends keep finding new ways to hurt ourselves so we can check out whether or not our doctor sparkles in the sunlight...
bethrose
Settled in Forks

Post by bethrose »

MY QUESTION is what did people think of edward as a father? it bothered me that rosalie, jacob, and bella were always holding her and taking care of her. there were only a couple of intimate instances with his daughter. while bella was pregnant, it was a monster to him and after the baby was born, you never really see him express his feelings for her.
bodysnatcher
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by bodysnatcher »

I'm DYING for someone to help me understand this :? :

How did the denali coven find out about the werewolves and laurent's death?

-they didn't find out through the Cullens because the Cullens obviously didn't know until they came back
-Victoria didn't find out about the werewolves until Eclipse
-and laurent obv couldn't run back and tell anyone

PLEASE someone help me out with this.
"and the boy loved the tree"
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

BD pg 428
E: "She's like nothing else in the world," he told me, and the sound of an almost religious devotion was there again in his voice.

i think he adored her...just never got the time to show us...with the whole bad vampires wanting to kill her thing...

Hey, so does anyone else think a series of Nessie & Jake would be cool? Like in 7 yrs when shes full grown (in vampire terms)
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

SO...my question

In BD it says that a theory is that the wolves imprint to those who would make better wolves....Is that why Jake imprinted on Nessie cause she was part vampire? Does that mean her "Pups" will be immune to vampire bites?
Hm. Interesting. The baby would be 50%werewolf, 25%vampire, and 25% human.
I didn't think about that being the reason, but it is an intriguing thought. With the pups only being a quarter vampire though, I dont think they would be immune, since 75% is still non-vampire. I think they wouldn't react as badly though, although I'm really not sure.

Which brings up the old question about a werewolf getting bitten. What about these "mutt puppies?" What if one of them was bitten?

And, I just had an interesting thought.
Would the puppies crave blood? If they did, they would become a threat like the vampires they are suppossed to protect people from. And would they even want to hunt vampires, since they were part vampire themselves?
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
jenni_elyse
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by jenni_elyse »

xXBeSafeXx wrote:Which brings up the old question about a werewolf getting bitten. What about these "mutt puppies?" What if one of them was bitten?
I don't have my book with me, so I can't give you the exact page number. But, Bella answers this question in Breaking Dawn. After she finds out that Renesmee isn't venomous because she bit her when she was born and she keeps biting Jacob, she says that Jacob told her vampire venom is fatal to werewolves/shape-shifters. Remember Bella was worried that if the Cullens bit Renesmee to keep her from growing so quickly, she'd die because she was a "half-breed" just like Jake.
:: My Blog (Comments Welcome) :: My Shelfari Shelf ::
WishIWasACullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by WishIWasACullen »

MRK wrote:Hey, so does anyone else think a series of Nessie & Jake would be cool? Like in 7 yrs when shes full grown (in vampire terms)
Yes!! Or even just a story from Nessie's point of view would be fantastic! I seriously think that Nessie needs to be expanded upon as a character because I'm still so curious!!!
"Is it not enough… just to have a long and happy life with me?"

"For Now...."

E <3 B

xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

jenni_elyse wrote:
xXBeSafeXx wrote:Which brings up the old question about a werewolf getting bitten. What about these "mutt puppies?" What if one of them was bitten?
I don't have my book with me, so I can't give you the exact page number. But, Bella answers this question in Breaking Dawn. After she finds out that Renesmee isn't venomous because she bit her when she was born and she keeps biting Jacob, she says that Jacob told her vampire venom is fatal to werewolves/shape-shifters. Remember Bella was worried that if the Cullens bit Renesmee to keep her from growing so quickly, she'd die because she was a "half-breed" just like Jake.
Oops. I remember that!
Sorry. :oops:
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

WishIWasACullen wrote:
MRK wrote:Hey, so does anyone else think a series of Nessie & Jake would be cool? Like in 7 yrs when shes full grown (in vampire terms)
Yes!! Or even just a story from Nessie's point of view would be fantastic! I seriously think that Nessie needs to be expanded upon as a character because I'm still so curious!!!

YESSSSSS. i would definitely love to dive into that book. Although SM tied all the knots to the character's stories, she still has the oppotunity to go on with Reneesme's life. I wonder whom she would be more like in terms of her character....Edward? Bella? a little bit of both? i'm eagerly waiting for SM to answer THAT question with another book.... 8-) bwahaha
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
Analisse
Learning to Love Green

Post by Analisse »

I have a question about Billy.

Does anybody know why Billy is on a wheelchair?