Twilight Saga Q&A

gokrazy323
Settled in Forks

Re: Twilight Saga Q&A

Post by gokrazy323 »

ooh i see..thanks!!..but why didnt Alice try to stop her? or like make sure she was with bella at all times?
Jazziscool
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jazziscool »

[quote="ilovetwilight3]bella's scar from james was not gone. remember, somewhere in eclipse jasper says "our venom is the only thing that LEAVES a scar" so normal scars would heal but vampire bite scars would stay[/quote]

Yup. That's what he said. But he meant that when your a vampire THAT"S when it affects the skin not before, while your still human. When your still human it will be healed by the venom.

Trainee of the EDC, Inc.
Supervisor of the DBJ:Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
silverwitch
Settled in Forks

Post by silverwitch »

Thanks so much to those that responded to my question! Yes I decided to go ahead an read it first , since she's only on page 10 and a slow reader, I figure I can knock it out in a couple of days . I'm enjoying what I've read so far but too soon to decide if it's right for her, we shall see. I'll try to update on this later. Thanks again for the helpful responses.
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

gokrazy323 wrote:ooh i see..thanks!!..but why didnt Alice try to stop her? or like make sure she was with bella at all times?
pg437
"Jasper stood up. Alice's eyes were confused, but-I saw to my relief-not suspicious. She must be attributing the change in her vision to some maneuver of the tracker's rather than a betrayal by me."

Bella asked Jasper to come with her for his 'calming' abilities. Alice should know better to leave things in the hands of a man ;)
ShadowNIN
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by ShadowNIN »

MRK, your signature pic CRACKS ME UP!!! You always come up with some good ones!!!!
ImageImage
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

ShadowNIN wrote:MRK, your signature pic CRACKS ME UP!!! You always come up with some good ones!!!!
:oops: thnks!
vampirechick101
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by vampirechick101 »

okay I have no idea if people already posted this but it has been in my mind for a while :D
so I was wondering do you guys remember Mr. Masen... well why does he have the same last name as Edward :?
JACKHAMMER OPERATOR OF THE EDC! EMMETT'S DEMOLITION CREW WOOT WOOT!
Team Rosalie!~ every rose has it's thorns.
Mimi1=My Twi-Twin
You.Are.Not.Leaving.Me- Ian O'Shea<3 *sigh*
Esme echo
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Esme echo »

Bella's Lit teacher was Mr. Mason with an "o." I'd never noticed the similarity between his and Edward's human surname, "Masen!" Good catch!
"Where there is great love, there are always miracles."
Ohtariel
Settled in Forks

Post by Ohtariel »

So here's this question I've been discussing with my friends:

By the fourth book we've got vampires, werewolves, and shape shifters (who happen to turn into wolves). Do you think there any other magical creatures that exist (i.e. elves) in the books that are never mentioned? Also, any other shape shifters who turn into a different animals (i.e. bears)? :?:
Discworld is exactly my brand of heroin

J<3B

MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

Ohtariel wrote:So here's this question I've been discussing with my friends:

By the fourth book we've got vampires, werewolves, and shape shifters (who happen to turn into wolves). Do you think there any other magical creatures that exist (i.e. elves) in the books that are never mentioned? Also, any other shape shifters who turn into a different animals (i.e. bears)? :?:
I don't know if there ARE any...but I wouldn't be surprised if Charlie wound up having some abnormal genes in his pool...(ya know what I'm sayin'?)
I mean with the whole...mind blocking and blood smelling and danger ignoring...