Twilight Saga Q&A

Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Re: Twilight Saga Q&A

Post by Amethyst1 »

Genevieve wrote:oh that would be cool. thanks. Nessie at that age, would be stunning i guess.
OH and she would be around the same age as her mum. gosh.
LOL...i know, and older than her dad. since edward is 17 and bella is 18. goshh... :lol: :D :D
Esme echo
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Esme echo »

Genevieve wrote:oh that would be cool. thanks. Nessie at that age, would be stunning i guess.
OH and she would be around the same age as her mum. gosh.
I've had that thought several times! In just a very few years Renesmee will appear to be the age of--or even slightly older than--her mother! How is Carlisle's family going to explain that dynamic? What will the "public story" be? Carlisle and Esme--looking in their mid-twenties--with seven children all looking in their late teens or early twenties! Sounds more like a group home or extended family than adoptions to me!

As far as the age that people reach maturity, I wonder if we're talking about strictly physical maturity (able to reproduce) or when a person becomes a mature adult. Personally, I calculate the former to be in the 14 - 17 year old range, and the later to be around 25 years old. How old do the rest of you think Nahuel looks? Do women reach the age of maturity before men? Is it possible that Renesmee will stop "aging" with a younger appearance than Nahuel did?
"Where there is great love, there are always miracles."
CantBreathe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by CantBreathe »

It seems that Renesmee is already more mature mentally than she is physically, but I'm not sure if the correllation would make a difference or not. I feel like Renesmee may mature mentally before physically, but I think her physical maturation would continue. I envisioned Nahuel to be about the same age as the younger Cullens, late teens/early twenties.
I was also wondering about what their "public story" would be. People thought it was weird enough when there were five "kids" that were all together. Now, there will be seven (eight if you include Jake) adopted siblings who are coupled up. I think they will need a new plan :lol:
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!
Gitta
Wandering Through Town

Post by Gitta »

I've one thing who has been bugging me to the insane.
Can vampire have earpiecerings? I mean it's sort of a wound a little hole through the skin aren't the venom supposed th repair all wounds and stuff like that?

I imagine if that vampires can't have piercings it would annoy Alice one thing that she can't shop and use :)
Esme echo
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Esme echo »

What about tatoos? Would the fluids in vampire bodies erase the ink? Would the fluid dissolve earring posts?
"Where there is great love, there are always miracles."
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

Gitta wrote:I've one thing who has been bugging me to the insane.
Can vampire have earpiecerings? I mean it's sort of a wound a little hole through the skin aren't the venom supposed th repair all wounds and stuff like that?

I imagine if that vampires can't have piercings it would annoy Alice one thing that she can't shop and use :)
Yes, the holes would be gone. If venom heals a big open scar then it can defiantly close a little small hole. Like in breaking dawn, when edward was changing bella into a vampire. he brushed his tongue against her open wounds and where the venom sweeped over them, they closed. So i am pretty sure the holes would close.
haha Alice would be infuriated, she can use clip-ons though!
MySpaceHeater
Settled in Forks

Post by MySpaceHeater »

It's never mentioned in Breaking Dawn, but I was wondering about whether or not Bella wore the bracelet Jacob gave to her for graduation. It was something that stuck with me and it bugged me that it wasn't mentioned :(
"Who's afraid of the big, bad wolf?"
"I don't have any leeches on my speed dial."
"You should've seen his face when I started taking my clothes off, though. Priceless."
"Sure sure."

Ren-who? Jacob's mine
Jessi
Settled in Forks

Post by Jessi »

I was wondering why Renesmee can bite Jacob when vampire venom is supposed to be deadly to him and other members of the pack?
I found my Edward.
CantBreathe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by CantBreathe »

Jessi wrote:I was wondering why Renesmee can bite Jacob when vampire venom is supposed to be deadly to him and other members of the pack?
I believe it was mentioned at least once in the book that Renesmee is not venomous. In the end, when Nahuel comes into the story, I believe it is revealed that he is venomous while his sisters were not, so it seems male hybrids are venomous while female hybrids are not.
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!
Jessi
Settled in Forks

Post by Jessi »

Jessi wrote:I was wondering why Renesmee can bite Jacob when vampire venom is supposed to be deadly to him and other members of the pack?

I believe it was mentioned at least once in the book that Renesmee is not venomous. In the end, when Nahuel comes into the story, I believe it is revealed that he is venomous while his sisters were not, so it seems male hybrids are venomous while female hybrids are not.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you! -Jessi
I found my Edward.