Twilight Saga Q&A

Genevieve
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Twilight Saga Q&A

Post by Genevieve »

MySpaceHeater wrote:It's never mentioned in Breaking Dawn, but I was wondering about whether or not Bella wore the bracelet Jacob gave to her for graduation. It was something that stuck with me and it bugged me that it wasn't mentioned :(
ahah yeah, now that you mention it, its kinda absent huh.
imagine her wearing it during the first hunt. OH or when she was arm wrestling Emmett. Would do some kind of damage wouldnt it? hah.
-
-
on their public story,
maybe the cullens would just tell people they are 'moving away' from Forks, but in fact they actually are still there.
build another house somewhere near. Jacob would have to get his own supply of food from the grocery store i guess. no idea.
midnight_fix
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by midnight_fix »

Ever wonder which Twilight character you are most like?
here's something kinda fun

http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/5585712 ... er-are-you

I happen to be a Bella Swan...though I don't believe I am that clumsy....ok a little clumsy ;)
Edward talks to me in my head.....they tried to give me medication for that but I wouldn't let them.
LaTuaCantante
Settled in Forks

Post by LaTuaCantante »

Has anyone wondered what Bella was "thinking" when she let Edward into her mind?!
Like, did she have intentional thoughts for him to hear, just for that moment.....
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

Esme echo wrote:What about tatoos? Would the fluids in vampire bodies erase the ink? Would the fluid dissolve earring posts?
I don't think vampires can get tattoos because a tattoo injects the ink under your skin so the tattoo gun wouldn't be able to penitrate their skin. And if a human had their ears pierced and then got changed the holes might not close because most earring holes are healed about 6 months after you get them pierced.
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

LaTuaCantante wrote:Has anyone wondered what Bella was "thinking" when she let Edward into her mind?!
Like, did she have intentional thoughts for him to hear, just for that moment.....
BD says that she shared the memories of him, although most were weak from her human life.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
Esme echo
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Esme echo »

edward x lover wrote:
Esme echo wrote:What about tatoos? Would the fluids in vampire bodies erase the ink? Would the fluid dissolve earring posts?
I don't think vampires can get tattoos because a tattoo injects the ink under your skin so the tattoo gun wouldn't be able to penitrate their skin. And if a human had their ears pierced and then got changed the holes might not close because most earring holes are healed about 6 months after you get them pierced.
Of course! How silly of me to think a needle would pierce vampire skin! Thanks for the reality check! :oops:
"Where there is great love, there are always miracles."
tricia
Learning to Love Green

Post by tricia »

debussygirl wrote:
LaTuaCantante wrote:Has anyone wondered what Bella was "thinking" when she let Edward into her mind?!
BD says that she shared the memories of him, although most were weak from her human life.

and for the very first time Edward was able to feel through what he saw just how much she really does love him. Not that he didn't already know, but it must have been overwhelming to feel it.

My guess is that was the most intimate moment they had ever shared. More intimate than sex.
"Her existence alone was excuse enough to justify the creation of the entire world."

And, by the way, I adore you... in frightening, dangerous ways.
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

I have a question. Does Renesmee HAVE to be with Jake? I mean just because he imprinted on her doesn't necessaryily mean she has to fall in love with him.
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
LaTuaCantante1
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by LaTuaCantante1 »

edward x lover wrote:I have a question. Does Renesmee HAVE to be with Jake? I mean just because he imprinted on her doesn't necessaryily mean she has to fall in love with him.
no like its been said in new moon. the inprintee can choose who ever she wants, but why would she choose anyone else. its her soul mate. the thing is- its gunna kinda suck for jake cuz if nessie turns out like that one half vamp half human, if nessie stops growing at seven it could only be a mentaly loving relationship, never a physical.
LaTuaCantante1
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by LaTuaCantante1 »

i think in the book it said she showed him that fist time that had made love and of course how much she truely did love him