Twilight Saga Q&A

threethings
Phase Control Expert

Re: Twilight Saga Q&A

Post by threethings »

Katelyn wrote:how do people know that Harry's heart attack was mainly caused by his children turning into werewolves? I saw it on the character bios but iv'e never read that anywhere before!
I don't think it was due to WereWolves. I think it was purely the fact that he was a police officer with Charlie. Not that Forks is that busy. . . . .
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

threethings wrote:
Katelyn wrote:how do people know that Harry's heart attack was mainly caused by his children turning into werewolves? I saw it on the character bios but iv'e never read that anywhere before!
I don't think it was due to WereWolves. I think it was purely the fact that he was a police officer with Charlie. Not that Forks is that busy. . . . .
Harry wasn't a police officer with Charlie. Because he was one of the Quileute elders
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

ilovetwilight wrote:
threethings wrote:
Harry wasn't a police officer with Charlie. Because he was one of the Quileute elders
Oh, lord! I forgot that, I should have remembered because he's Leah and Seth"s dad. Gah, I have the worst memory.

Anyway, I still don't think that was the cause of the heart attack.
ImageImage
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

threethings wrote:
ilovetwilight wrote:
threethings wrote:
Oh, lord! I forgot that, I should have remembered because he's Leah and Seth"s dad. Gah, I have the worst memory.

Anyway, I still don't think that was the cause of the heart attack.
I don't think there really was a cause for the heart attack, sometimes heart attacks just happen, like my dad's dad had a heart attack when he was only 43
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
ChristinasHeadache
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by ChristinasHeadache »

Well there was 1 night that they were eating at Billy's house and Sue was giving Harry a hard time about his health and he should eat more green stuff. So I think they knew he had a heart problem, or a cholesterol problem. I think that's what caused the Heart Attack.
eliselovesedwardx is my TwiTwin!
E<3B Team Edward, Knight in Shiny Volvo!
WreckingBall Operator in EDC Inc.~Lets break down some houses!~
Jr Staff Supervisor in Wingtear's Non-Veggie Vamp Cafe
Elisa the Spanker in Twilight Mafia

threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

ChristinasHeadache wrote:Well there was 1 night that they were eating at Billy's house and Sue was giving Harry a hard time about his health and he should eat more green stuff. So I think they knew he had a heart problem, or a cholesterol problem. I think that's what caused the Heart Attack.
You're right.
ImageImage
CantBreathe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by CantBreathe »

threethings wrote:
ChristinasHeadache wrote:Well there was 1 night that they were eating at Billy's house and Sue was giving Harry a hard time about his health and he should eat more green stuff. So I think they knew he had a heart problem, or a cholesterol problem. I think that's what caused the Heart Attack.
You're right.
Agreed, I think he was already unhealthy to begin with and I'm sure the stress of his children (Leah because that was a surprise to all and Seth because he was so young) becoming werewolves just added to this.
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!
rapidheartbeat<3twi
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by rapidheartbeat<3twi »

Whoa! You guys are observant. What page number was Sue telling him to eat more greens?
"If you're going to have a lapse in control, I can think of a better place for it."-Bella-Eclipse
arieonna
Settled in Forks

Post by arieonna »

I think it might have been heart trouble as well. When Jacob stopped talking to Bella after they went to the movie, she made Charile call Harry. It said that the conversation seemed to go on forever that Harry had been in the hospital... some kind of tests for his heart.

It's written on page 149 in the last paragraph near the end of it that Sue teased her husband and tried to shame him into eating something green.
Last edited by arieonna on Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rapidheartbeat<3twi
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by rapidheartbeat<3twi »

Geez! Another one! I must have not been paying attention to all these little details that hinted at Harry's problem. I vaguely remember Charlie telling Bella that Harry had some tests. SM must have had those laid out in her mind-you know, that Harry would have a heart attack. She probably pictured it in the plot and subtley slipped in the 'eat your greens' and 'heart tests'.
"If you're going to have a lapse in control, I can think of a better place for it."-Bella-Eclipse