Twilight Saga Q&A

*Wanderer*
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Re: Twilight Saga Q&A

Post by *Wanderer* »

arieonna wrote:So this is a question that I have asked myself and was wondering what other people had thought. We all know that Rosalie wanted a human life with a husband and a child, and that because of this it was one of the reasons for her aversion to Bella. (for wanting to give up her human life) At the end of BD Bella was immortal, married to someone who loved her more then anything, and had a child. Bella had everything that Rosalie wanted. Now my question is Do you think that because of that, there would be more animosity between her and Bella, or that because the Cullens were such a tight knit family Rose would feel like Renesmee was her child as well? Or maybe something Completely different
Hmmm.... Well, I don't think that relations between Rosalie and Bella would go back to being strained. I think that Rosalie would be more happy to have a child to take care of in the Cullen household. But I don't think that it would exactly feel like Renesmee was her own child, just a niece. I hope that answers your question!

Love,
*Wanderer* aka Emily

Btw, I just love your avatar. I agree with them all! :D I love your banner, too.
Brella
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Brella »

*Wanderer* wrote:
arieonna wrote:So this is a question that I have asked myself and was wondering what other people had thought. We all know that Rosalie wanted a human life with a husband and a child, and that because of this it was one of the reasons for her aversion to Bella. (for wanting to give up her human life) At the end of BD Bella was immortal, married to someone who loved her more then anything, and had a child. Bella had everything that Rosalie wanted. Now my question is Do you think that because of that, there would be more animosity between her and Bella, or that because the Cullens were such a tight knit family Rose would feel like Renesmee was her child as well? Or maybe something Completely different
Hmmm.... Well, I don't think that relations between Rosalie and Bella would go back to being strained. I think that Rosalie would be more happy to have a child to take care of in the Cullen household. But I don't think that it would exactly feel like Renesmee was her own child, just a niece.

I totally agree with Wanderer. I think that Rosalie didn't want everything anymore. She had the husband, I think she wanted the child more than anything and was more angry about losing that chance and Bella so willingly giving up that chance that she could not in good conscience accept her or her decision. I think that once Bella was willing to fight for the same thing Rosalie was willing to fight for that she approved and accepted Bella. I don't think they would have become as close as Bella was with Alice more like a sister-in-law versus an actual sister.

Ok now a question of my own. I hope it has not be asked. Ok if when everyone starts in highschool as siblings they kinda are family based on hair color right? I mean Jasper and Rosalie pretend to be twins because they are blond and Emmett, Alice and Edward pretend to all be related. Will Bella be a Hale as well or do you think they will give her a new last name and make her, her own family?
~Brella~
Member EDC, INC: Bulldozer Trainee
Edward prefers brunettes...Emmett likes blonds..but for Ian, the beauty of your soul is all that matters!
Skylar=My twin seperated at birth
cascsiany
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by cascsiany »

I don't think anyone can really answer these questions other than Stephenie, but I'd like to hear some speculation about these questions

->What were Edward's thoughts when he realized Renesme's gift?

->What were Edward's thoughts when Bella first let's him in her head at the end of Breaking Dawn?

->What is Renee's mind like? (Edward seems curious about that in Midnight Sun after hearing Charlie's thoughts, especially how Charlie and Renee's traits combine to make Bella so unique.)
EDC, Inc... Crane Trainee
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn
"We can find some other way to pick a fight with this Demetri."~ Emmett, NM p. 534
Morgan University
Locard's Theory
Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

Post by Nena »

Time for a new thread.