What was the last movie you saw?

funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: What was the last movie you saw?

Post by funkidiva »

I saw HP6 last night and cannot comment on whether it is like the book as I havnt read it (shameful, I know) but I agree with debussygirl as in it was very anticlimatic. The whole film seemed like it was building up and then kinda ended without any conclusion. It does lead you into the next movie but it was annoying in that it didnt have a start, middle and end to it. I did enjoy the film and found it funny at times it left me a little confused. I have no idea why there were kids (ie under 13's) watching this film as most of it must have gone over their heads. Was a little scary/jumpy in a couple of places too! Might get the next book just so I can find out what happens.

Oh I forgot to add, the NM trailer was shown beforehand :D
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Does the trailer and two clips from Comic-Con of New Moon count? :lol:

Twilight.
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by The Dark Knight »

♥midnight_sun♥ wrote:Does the trailer and two clips from Comic-Con of New Moon count? :lol:

Twilight.

yes they do...

Started the Kindred the Embrace TV series...really good vampire story for those that have never seen it...

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

Coraline- I reallu liked it. It was beautifully done, had an amazing soundtrack (Woohoo, They Might Be Giants!), was made in Portland, and ACTUALLY stuck to the book! I'm shocked! The only thing they really added in was Wybourn, but he was a nice character, didn't change the story almost at all, and was pretty funny. A 10/10 for this movie.
♥midnight_sun♥
Riding in the Rabbit

Post by ♥midnight_sun♥ »

Con Air

and a little bit of Pride and Prejudice
Fan Fiction Addict•The Halfway House and Brute Squad Member•Banner/Signature OCD
Team Edward•JazzGirl's Official MiniMe•Cullenist•Keeper of the Names•Hatter Obsessed
Oh Rosalie!
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Harper's Island. Hiding from John Wakefield and Henry Dunn.

Post by Oh Rosalie! »

Picture This staring Ashley Tisdale :roll: , it was funny and the boy was cute, it was a good movie, inspired me and my dad. touching, 10 stars review
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

Death Note II - None of us really understood it (except the girl who owns it) so we stopped it. I don't think it would have been half bad if we knew what was going on....

Another Cinderella Story - I'll admit the movie wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but the whole Cinderella plot is too overdone. The title was perfect: just another Cinderella movie.
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
themeadow
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by themeadow »

Revolutionary Road. It definitely was not what I was expecting, incredibly intense and :shock: .
These violent delights have violent ends. And in their triumph die, like fire and powder, which as they kiss, consume.
alicecullenrox33
Settled in Forks

Post by alicecullenrox33 »

uh, i think it was transformers 2. that was an awsome movie! and hancock. :D
twi-nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twi-nerd »

Planet of the apes but I'm currently listening to Titanic in spanish playing in the background.
My favorite band Pierce the Veil. I LOVE VIC FUENTES!! Thank you so much Chloe for the banner.