Gutter Gals & Guys School for Cullen-ary Arts --Adult Thread

jenni_elyse
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Gutter Gals & Guys School for Cullen-ary Arts --Adult Thread

Post by jenni_elyse »

I won't do much with the Facebook group. I'll just join to join. :D Like I said, I just like playing the games and doing flair. It gives me something fun to do while I'm bored at work. :roll: As for a MySpace group, I'm okay with people doing that. I won't join it, though. I only have an account to visit Stephenie's MySpace page. I don't like MySpace very much because it gets cramped and it takes over my browsers. :x

I have a Forks Sweatshirt too! I love it! I've only worn it a couple times here in Utah because as Nena said, it's still pretty warm here. There was one day it was really cold, so I wore it to McDonald's to get some dinner! The SLTA and I were up Big Cottonwood Canyon about a week ago and it got pretty cold in the evening, so I wore it then too! But, right now, my favorite thing to do is turn the A/C up at home, so that it's freezing and then I put my sweatshirt on! It's great!!! (I know it's not a very good use of energy, but I only do it every now and then.)

GNE, I'm not skinny either. My sweatshirt is an XXL. (I was really worried it would shrink and then be too small, but so far, it hasn't shrunk and I've washed it three or four times now.) From what I found at the Thriftway, there isn't anything larger than that. However, they do have other styles and they might have bigger sizes if you need more than an XXL.

Ouisa, I think you should listen to your gentleman friend more often. ;) Just kidding. I think it's good that we all react differently to stories. If we didn't, life would be boring. Also, it's what makes us who we are. :D (You already knew that, though. I'm just blabbing now.)

I'm part of the 50-book challenge on Shelfari too. I'm only a little over halfway, though. So, I've motified my challenge and hope to be able to get to 35. If you count a little more than a year's worth of books (since I read Twilight the first time in June 2007), then I've read almost 50! Good job on making it to your goal, Nima! That's awesome!!! :D
:: My Blog (Comments Welcome) :: My Shelfari Shelf ::
nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Post by nissanmama »

That pic needs to go in the gutter archive! I totally forgot about Alice and the orange cart.

This fanfic is long, but it really made me laugh: Parenting Skills 101
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/p ... directlink
40-something and feeling a little like Mrs. Cope.
Banner by Fry
BlueStarlight
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by BlueStarlight »

Heaven help me!! I just finished reading the Sex-Ed and Wal-Mart fanfics!!! I laughed so hard, that now I have a headache! These are the only fanfics I've ever read... just hilarious! Great job, guys!

OH- what is up with the color orange???? Did I miss something... or was orange a random color?
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

The orange items in the shopping cart is a reference from SillyBella's fanfiction, "Attention, WalMart Shoppers." If you read that...remember what Alice is doing when she joins before she joins the group???

I would love ANYTHING Twilight, shirt (long or short) and a sweatshirt, hat...but things are tight right now and that stuff is NEVER on sale. I'm hoping hubby will get me something for Christmas. Although I would rather have it so I can wear it to the Twilight movie.
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
Ouisa
Taking over the world and making it pretty!

Post by Ouisa »

I once asked Silly Bella why she picked orange when writing the story. She said that all kinds of interesting things were orange. Looking at the cart the gals assembled while in Port Angeles I would have to agree. Besides it's such an Alice color.

Red always made sense to me with Rose's car and prom dress. She likes to capture the boy's attention. Just like it always made sense to me that Edward liked Bella in blue. Blue is so mellow and depressing. The perfect color for a boy that broods....and mopes....and throws pity parties...Oh how I love dear Edward.
Last edited by Ouisa on Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vamps4evr
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by vamps4evr »

new here, just wanted to say thanks for the Fanfics - quite entertaining! I have a myspace page if someone sets one up - I have to watch my online stuff, and this place is quickly becoming way to fun, so one more check on the addictions ;)
Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

Post by Nena »

Ouisa wrote:GNE, no one has ever mistaken me for skinny....
Here Nena...I think this is the photo you are looking for
http://s330.photobucket.com/albums/l423 ... C02721.jpg
Bwahaha! yeah, that's the one! I couldn't remember if they were still in my computer or photobucket. That's awesome! You should have seen the looks people gave us in the PA's WalMart. We seriously had over 50 different orange things in that cart. I never imagined that we would come across so many orange things, I think we gathered everything in about 10 minutes by just going around the main aisle.

Funny story: After returning everything back to it's shelf. Geographee said she wanted to buy the "aprons" just to show the others, and to mail to sillyBella, etc. So here we are at the registers looking for the right person (we didn't want to check out with a male cashier :oops: ) So we found a cute lady that happened to be ready for a speedy transaction. She didn't ask any questions, just smile and put the "aprons" in a sack. Geo grabs the receipt and the 3 of us (almost with vampire speed) head out for the exit door. We were almost to the door, when bam! the magnetic sensor starts to go off and this guy tells us to stop. He says that he needs to check what we have in the sack. :shock: :o :oops: (that's my face, L2D's and Geo's), we turn around, Geo gives him the sack and when he is about to open it, the lady cashier runs forward, taking the sack away from him and yells " I know what set it off, I forgot to scan it! I will take care of it". I swear we all were holding our breath and when she took the package we just all looked at each other and started to laugh. That lady really saved the day, we all wanted to hang our heads in shame :lol:
Goodnight Elizabeth
Lusting for Blood

Post by Goodnight Elizabeth »

Nena wrote:He says that he needs to check what we have in the sack. :shock: :o :oops: (that's my face, L2D's and Geo's), we turn around, Geo gives him the sack and when he is about to open it, the lady cashier runs forward, taking the sack away from him and yells " I know what set it off, I forgot to scan it! I will take care of it". I swear we all were holding our breath and when she took the package we just all looked at each other and started to laugh. That lady really saved the day, we all wanted to hang our heads in shame :lol:
I WISH I could've seen that picture. I could just imagine you three giggling like 15 year olds with contraband while running out the door.

I'll join the Gutter Group if it's on Myspace, but I'm afraid I won't be able to if it's on Facebook. I guess I could create a dummy profile on FB...but that would be way too much to keep up with. Just my 2 cents.

Thanks for the solidarity, Ouisa. *hugs*
Squee! Thank you, Nena!
Addicted
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Addicted »

Absolutely HILARRIOUS!!!!
xhopeonaropex
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by xhopeonaropex »

NissanMamma - I just finished the chapter about Carlisle from Parenting Skills 101 and I woke up my baby sister from laughing so hard. My little brother thinks I've lost it. But I have never laughed this hard. Thanks so much for the link!!! I really needed it :D :D :D :D

Hope <3