Gutter Gals & Guys School for Cullen-ary Arts --Adult Thread

oleander
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Re: Gutter Gals & Guys School for Cullen-ary Arts --Adult Thread

Post by oleander »

Why haven't I heard of The Covenant before now? Hmmm...good eye candy in that one, might have to rent it.

inspired, no worries about it being the drugs making you think of Twilight all the time...i can find a way to relate everything to Twilight and it's driving my non-Twihard friends INSANE! I kept making obscure references at dinner last night and my friends asked if this was going to pass soon because if it wasn't they might have to stop hanging out with me, and they would definitely NOT go see the movie with me.

sigh.

will it ever end?

In the Land of Women was an okay movie. KS did a good job, and i think that Adam Brody is adorable in a geeky Seth Cohen kind of way. Geeks are my thing, i think.
inspired
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by inspired »

Okay, I am probably showing a great deal of ignorance here, but there was another Edward? Where have I been? Can someone tell me about that?

oleander, my husband can think I am nuts...that was the best laugh I had all day! :lol: I am so happy to have others who understand the obsession.
found by MMETP, courtesy of em3228 @ photobucket
nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Post by nissanmama »

inspired wrote:Okay, I am probably showing a great deal of ignorance here, but there was another Edward? Where have I been? Can someone tell me about that?
He was just a favorite while speculation was flying before RP was actually cast in the role. Kitsch was the right age, naturally had the right coloring, including his hair and eyes, and well, look at that marble physique! This is another of my favorite Taylor Kitsch pics...Edward waiting for Bella in the water at Esme's Island in BD. Yeah, he can tear apart my headboard anytime. :twisted:
Last edited by nissanmama on Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/p ... directlink
40-something and feeling a little like Mrs. Cope.
Banner by Fry
oleander
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by oleander »

wow...thanks for the flash of Taylor...that got my heart rate going pretty good! I don't think i need to go to the gym now. ;)

So, I met a guy online a couple of weeks ago and we actually hung out one night (not sure if there will be more to come). I TOTALLY freaked out when i came to find out his name is Edward. One of my hardcore twilight friends was freaking out about it...she was jealous because her husband's name is Joe and she desperately wants an Edward. Now how in the world can an obsessive Twihard such as myself date a guy named Edward and not be constantly making references to EC? Thank god he hasn't read the books because i made a comment about "Go Team Edward" and he didn't make anything of it. I think I may have scared him off with my constant use of his name and giggling every time i said it, though. ;)
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Post by cullengirl »

Tamalyn wrote: 2. Casper. I had a serious -likeborderlineunhealthy, cough cough- crush on Devin Sawa.
I can't believe I forgot about Casper. It was my first movie that I saw at the theaters! When I was in jr. high, my class got to go to the theaters for a field trip. I was a theater virgin at the time. It was really weird watching movies in the dark that time. Btw, whatever happened to Devin Sawa?

N'mama- Adrian Brody will always be Dave to me. I wish Lane ended up with him, but Zach grew on me. In the land of women was an ok movie. It was nothing like it's trailer. I admit it, I'll see The Convenant for Talyor and Steven. :roll:

ETA: Aww, that's cute oleander. I couldn't help but grin either if I was in your shoes.
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

Post by Nena »

Time for a new spanking thread!