Confederate Army~ Team Jasper

Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Re: Confederate Army~ Team Jasper

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

love-is-noise~ if you already registered on battle plans than one of the majors should reply on your intro thing with your team (i think) but if that doesn't happen than you can look at the color of your name as it shows up on the screen.If it's blue you're on team Pensatori Ghiacciati (AKA team blue/PG) and if your name shows up as red you're on team Stainless Claret (AKA team red/SC).

Sorry I'm not sure if I'm aloud to tell all the newbies stuff like that, do i need special permission?Or can I help them out anytime?

Anyway, on with the question!
Ally_Cat wrote:If you had a 'vampire' power, what would it be, and why? Consider whether you would be a 'vegetarian' vamp or not, and what you would use your power for. Also, try and make your power somewhat realistic (none of this, I AM ALL-POWERFUL!!!! stuff)!
Sorry I quoted because it wouldn't let me copy/paste.
I think my power would be to kind of "steal" other people's powers while I'm around them.What I mean is that if I were with Edward, for example, than I could read minds while I was around him, and not just his mind but everyone's minds, just like he does.I wouldn't be protected from his mind-reading though, and he could still read other people's minds like he always does.So I guess "steal" isn't really the right word here, I would more like duplicate their power for myself. Of course if they left, then I wouldn't be able to have their power anymore, I have to be near them to "take" it.I picked this for my power (Ooh, i sound really formal :D ) because when I'm around some people I tend to take on some of their traits (and no it's not peer pressure or just because I'm a hopeless push-over, well, maybe the fact that I'm a hopeless push-over has something to do with it). I kind of turn more like that person that I'm around for a given period of time, so as a vampire I think that's how it would be reflected. As for being vegetarian, I think I would try, but I might slip.A lot.I'd be kind of like Jasper :D but even worse.Oh I totally forgot to tell you what I'd use my power for!I think mostly for personal entertainment but it would be realy useful in a battle too, and depending on who's power I have than I could protect or kill whoever!
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

Mrs.TeddyBear wrote:love-is-noise~ if you already registered on battle plans than one of the majors should reply on your intro thing with your team (i think) but if that doesn't happen than you can look at the color of your name as it shows up on the screen.If it's blue you're on team Pensatori Ghiacciati (AKA team blue/PG) and if your name shows up as red you're on team Stainless Claret (AKA team red/SC).

Sorry I'm not sure if I'm aloud to tell all the newbies stuff like that, do i need special permission?Or can I help them out anytime?

Anyway, on with the question!
Ally_Cat wrote:If you had a 'vampire' power, what would it be, and why? Consider whether you would be a 'vegetarian' vamp or not, and what you would use your power for. Also, try and make your power somewhat realistic (none of this, I AM ALL-POWERFUL!!!! stuff)!
Sorry I quoted because it wouldn't let me copy/paste.
I think my power would be to kind of "steal" other people's powers while I'm around them.What I mean is that if I were with Edward, for example, than I could read minds while I was around him, and not just his mind but everyone's minds, just like he does.I wouldn't be protected from his mind-reading though, and he could still read other people's minds like he always does.So I guess "steal" isn't really the right word here, I would more like duplicate their power for myself. Of course if they left, then I wouldn't be able to have their power anymore, I have to be near them to "take" it.I picked this for my power (Ooh, i sound really formal :D ) because when I'm around some people I tend to take on some of their traits (and no it's not peer pressure or just because I'm a hopeless push-over, well, maybe the fact that I'm a hopeless push-over has something to do with it). I kind of turn more like that person that I'm around for a given period of time, so as a vampire I think that's how it would be reflected. As for being vegetarian, I think I would try, but I might slip.A lot.I'd be kind of like Jasper :D but even worse.Oh I totally forgot to tell you what I'd use my power for!I think mostly for personal entertainment but it would be realy useful in a battle too, and depending on who's power I have than I could protect or kill whoever!
thanks for telling me
LOL a power abit like peters from 'heroes' i love that power!
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

no problem-o love-is-noise!
and theres really someone with that power on heroes?!
i wouldnt know since i dont watch it but i thought i was being original!
i was very proud of coming up with it on my own but i had probably just seen a snippet of heroes sometime and remembered that power which had then been piled under all the other crap in my brain so when my brain finally remembered it i thought it was original!Well that was a little off topic but anyway.I have to go.Homework awaits, see you all later!
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

Yeah, Peter has that power, but he absorbs people's powers and keeps them, even when they aren't around. Peter is the best of all the characters but that's besides the case. XD
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

If you had a 'vampire' power, what would it be, and why? Consider whether you would be a 'vegetarian' vamp or not, and what you would use your power for. Also, try and make your power somewhat realistic (none of this, I AM ALL-POWERFUL!!!! stuff)!

I think that I would want a physical shield, that operates the same way as Bella, but has functions like that girl from 'The Incredibles'- Violet.

If I lived in the wilderness like the Denali clan, nowhere near humans, I'd be a vegetarian, and spend my free time in the pursuit of knowledge... unless I had a mate. If I didn't have a mate or any family, I'd probably get lonely fast, and live off humans. If I did live off humans, which is more likely, I would only kill people who didn't deserve to live, like Edward and Rosalie did. If I were a vegetarian, I would make an exception if I somehow came across a monstrous human.
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
Twilight<3
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Twilight<3 »

Oh, I forgot to answer whether I would be a vegetarian or not. I probably wouldn't be a vegetarian because it's just the way the food chain works. We eat chickens, cows, and pigs without a second thought to what we are doing (except those vegetarians), so what is so different about vampires feeding off humans? There really is no difference. We just aren't on the top of the food chain so those are our friends that are being killed. So I see two options, either a. live with it and know that is how life works or b. reconsider what you are doing to those poor animals you eat everyday. :)
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

Sorry If I'm interrupting a conversation...

I sent my official resignation to Major Eva, I didn't know who to send it to. I will still be around the Lex, but I just have no time for the battle plans forum. I felt I was neglecting duties, so I left. Sorry...
List, Gnat ♥
garnetpixie
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by garnetpixie »

I've missed so much! But I did love this question!

If you had a 'vampire' power, what would it be, and why? Consider whether you would be a 'vegetarian' vamp or not, and what you would use your power for. Also, try and make your power somewhat realistic (none of this, I AM ALL-POWERFUL!!!! stuff)!
I'd have to power to mess with people's memory temperaily...At least I would want to. Like the last scene in BD where Bella shields them all from the powers of the Volturi, someone mentioned on of them being able to make you forget bonds and connections to others...Something like that...
EDC Bulldozer Operator
Privet Violet Rosario of Jasper's Confederate Army, Team Pensatori Ghiacciati, Go blue!
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn...

J<3B
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

I have a random queston about jasper in general (hehe, get it, general, cuz he's in the...never mind)
So can he control/sense the emotions of animals too?
Not that that would be of much use but I was curious.
I know it's kind of like the "can edward hear animals thoughts?" thing but i never got an answer to that so im just not sure.has Stephenie said anything about vampire powers affecting animals anywhere or do any of you know her (in that case LUCKY) and have had her tell you or something?
better go check battle plans now, i need to find out when the "mock fight" thing starts!
later!
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Miista Cullen »

Mrs.TeddyBear wrote:I have a random queston about jasper in general (hehe, get it, general, cuz he's in the...never mind)
So can he control/sense the emotions of animals too?
Not that that would be of much use but I was curious.
I know it's kind of like the "can edward hear animals thoughts?" thing but i never got an answer to that so im just not sure.has Stephenie said anything about vampire powers affecting animals anywhere or do any of you know her (in that case LUCKY) and have had her tell you or something?
better go check battle plans now, i need to find out when the "mock fight" thing starts!
later!
Jasper probably just wants to eat it... -_- And for Edward. If he were able to interperet the animals language, then he probably could understand them... ^_^ I've also thought about this too :P
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image