Confederate Army~ Team Jasper

Layla_Hale
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Near Forks.....the ones in my kitchen drawer (not too far from Spoons, either)

Re: Confederate Army~ Team Jasper

Post by Layla_Hale »

What was your first impression of Jasper? I, too, just thought he was absolutely gorgeous (and blonde guys aren’t even my favorite!!). he was so mysterious, and very intriguing

- What do you like about Jasper? Everything! But, more specifically, he charisma, his power, his willpower to resist humans day to day when its so hard for him, his strong love for Alice, his true kind nature. And his drop-dead (hehe) good looks. ;)

- What is your opinion on Jasper's past (in the army, with Maria, etc.)? It’s a part of him, it’s what makes him Jasper. I would love to know more about his human family, though. And who doesn’t love a soldier?

- What do you think about the casting of Jackson Rathbone as Jasper in the Twilight movie? Aw, I love Jackson! At first I was a little concerned about the hair (haha) but I do like him. What really won me over was when I read an interview that was posted on the lex, and Jackson really sounded like Jasper.

- What is your favourite Jasper moment and/or quote? I LOVE the story of how he and Alice met. I also love when he is comforting Bella on the night of the bachelor party, and he tells her that they aren’t going to be doing anything crazy. He then winks (I absolutely love winks) and drops out of her window. Oh, I love it!

- Anything else you'd like to share about yourself, or how you came to love Jasper? I only have one friend that I share my love of Jasper. And I would be the happiest person in the world in SM wrote a prequel, of jasper and Alice’s human stories and their lives until the met the Cullens.
Last edited by Layla_Hale on Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

General Major of Jasper's Confederate Army
Smooth Alesio Tagliano~Mafia
Twi-Twin Ayan
Randie from #2
The Epic Battle of Spring '09-Air Raid Instigator
Volturi: Sophia
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

-What was your first impression of Jasper?
I thought he was mysterious and quite--the intellgiant and poetic type of guy that i adore. I've loved him since Twilight, i mean, i wasn't obsessed with him as i am right now. But i've just adored him and thought "wow, he's great" at the end of twilight. he was so sweet to Bella, and so dark and handsome. not to mention a rockin' name.

- What do you like about Jasper?
his southern roots, a gentlemen, he's sweet and caring. I like that his emotions make him sensitive, not only to his lover (Alice!) but to everyone. I like that he is considerate. He has this way with words, like Edward is formal but Jasper is not quite modern but something different, sort of poetic - kind of - i like that he's tall, but not too tall. i like the mysterious aura that surrounds him. I love those type of guys.

- What is your opinion on Jasper's past (in the army, with Maria, etc.)?
I LOVE his past. i want to know EVERYTHING about it. i want to know about his sister and what kind of relationship he had with her and what was her name. I want to know his human eye colour and what his friends were...I love that he was in the confiderate army--so strong, so beautiful--him, tell his story and how he met Alice was one of the best pieces of writing i've ever read. one of my favourite parts of eclipse <3

- What do you think about the casting of Jackson Rathbone as Jasper in the Twilight movie?
mama mia...jackson rathbone....he....gorgeous...jasper...like *melts* i am.inlove.with.his.southern.accent.&.his.hair.and.his.voice....SO mesmerizing *swoon*

- What is your favourite Jasper moment and/or quote?
when he was telling bella how he met Alice. His meetings with J.Jenks (i know i know, they're not in the books but they count, i could just imagine it *bursts out laughing*) i love this quote "...some working relationships are better motivated with fear..." & "this is a climate i enjoy" "....we'd have the upper hand in skill...we'd win but at what price?..."

- Anything else you'd like to share about yourself, or how you came to love Jasper?
yes of coarse. i am a....
Jasper fanatic, surprise? :lol:
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

alright I need names from theses people
Malaz and G-Faerie08

please and thank you
and please get them to me soon

We have a new member!!
Ally_Cat
I'll give her the website

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
kaitlyncullen
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by kaitlyncullen »

- What was your first impression of Jasper?
i didn't really have much of an opinion on him at first. he was a mystery pretty much. as i read the other books he eventually grew on me. and i guess you could say he grew on me a LOT. :D

EVERYTHING. i like the fact that he's a southern gentleman, i like the time he was born in. the fact that he was in the army is awesome too. i also like how he is with alice and the relationship they have, he would do ANYTHING for her. and there's just something about the fact that he is the newest member to the cullen family and was so used to fighting and dealing with newborns is kinda sexy. he's dangerous kinda and it's attractive as hell.

sexy man with a dark past. every girl's dream right? or maybe that's just me. lol. either way that sense of danger is appealing to me. i think it adds a lot of layers to his character.

- What do you think about the casting of Jackson Rathbone as Jasper in the Twilight movie?
i think it's perfect now. at first i didn't like him judging by the original version of the cullen picture (with straight hair.) after seeing enough pictures and watching enough videos of him, i think he's perfect. and the whole problem everyone has with the hair...i don't get it. i think it kinda shows how wild he is i guess if that makes sense. i'm mildly obsessed with jackson rathbone as well as jasper, so i'm very much happy with the choice.

the whole chapter dedicated to him pretty much, when he was teaching the werewolves and vampires to fight against newborns, and also when he comforts bella in the hotel room when they are in arizona.

- Anything else you'd like to share about yourself, or how you came to love Jasper?
i just love him. he's amazingggggg.
Private Kaitlyn Cullen of Jasper's Army.
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." - Jackson Rathbone. <3
dimber
Fishing with Charlie

Post by dimber »

Dazzling...I love blonde hair so in the first description of the Cullens he was definitely the one standing out. Though he doesn't play a big part in Twilight after reading it for the first time I thought Jasper was a kind, caring character but a guy of few words. I hoped I could read more about him...

Well, I like his manners...he's tough but gentle and, as a true southerner, always a true gentleman. I like also the fact that he doesn't hide what he is and admits how difficult it is to follow Carlisle's example. It makes him look real, human, someone who still have those small flaws that make every person unique.

It's a past like any other...I mean, it's part of who he is and he's trying to make amends for all the evil and that's enough. Jasper developed a conscience almost on his own and I think that's great.

I like Jackson Rathborne though I imagined Jasper to be taller.

"You kept me waiting for a long time" "I'm sorry m'am" :D
I also like him in Twilight when he tells Bella she's worth everything Edward and all of them are doing.

Blond hair, golden eyes, dazzingly beautiful, a soldier, a scholar, a gentleman...should I say more???? :mrgreen:
...we are such stuff that dreams are made on...

Ally_Cat
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Ally_Cat »

In Twilight I thought he was intriguing. You don't learn much about him, but I love Alice and I knew if this was her mate, then I'd love him too :D In New Moon I got more attached to Jasper after he went after Bella. He felt so bad and was mad at himself; I just wanted to give him a hug.

He is caring, smart, honest, and protective w/out being completely overbearing. I like that Jasper (and his personality) are subtle. He is the perfect Southern gentleman. And believe me, having lived in 4 southern states, the Southern gentleman is a highly rare and dying species.

He was pulled into a war b/c he was tactical and smart, but he began to think about what he was doing and understand his emotions and powers and decided to leave it behind. I wish I could know more about his human life.

I like Jackson. He's cute and really got into the character. I think he will do a great job :-)

I love in Eclipse the whole section where he talks about his past and meeting Alice. He becomes so happy at the end of his story :D I love Jasper and Alice's relationship more that Edward and Bella's.

I love that we have a Team Jasper thread so I meet other Jasper lovers! I don't have any friends who understand my love for Jasper.
The Volturi: Nora
Private Ophelia Grey of Jasper's Army
Team "Screw you freaks! I pick Ben!"
Gen-Y: The Lexily
Layla_Hale
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Near Forks.....the ones in my kitchen drawer (not too far from Spoons, either)

Post by Layla_Hale »

Ally_Cat wrote:the Southern gentleman is a highly rare and dying species.
so true. :( i live in the south, and i know what you mean.

I love reading everyone's thoughts one Jasper! It's so interesting to find out everyone's opinions on things! Let's keep the answers coming! :D

General Major of Jasper's Confederate Army
Smooth Alesio Tagliano~Mafia
Twi-Twin Ayan
Randie from #2
The Epic Battle of Spring '09-Air Raid Instigator
Volturi: Sophia
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

*Aros_girl* wrote:alright I need names from theses people
Malaz and G-Faerie08

please and thank you
and please get them to me soon
Okay I still need thoses names
please.

But I want everyones views on this.
WHat if I made a page dedicated to the thing about what you like about Jasper
And just copy what we have already said and put on there
so that way we won't lose anything
ideas?

ImageImage
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
dimber
Fishing with Charlie

Post by dimber »

*Aros_girl* I think that's a good idea...and an amazing start for the website.

I was wondering about the name we've chosen. Can we already put them in the signature or do you want to make an official announcement, something like a recruitment list post?
...we are such stuff that dreams are made on...

*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

Not yet
I'm still working on the names so not yet
I'll make a anocncement for it

Thanks
about the website

So far I like it.

ImageImage