EDC, Inc. : Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett

Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist
Location: Driving through the Tennessee mountains with Emmett

Re: Bigger, Better, Stronger Bear Hugs ~ Team Emmett

Post by Bronze Haired Girl »

Waffle of Doom wrote:I have a slogan to go with Emmett's demolition crew: EDC, Inc: Let's brake down some houses

And I got bored and put it on a shirt, check it out. http://www.zazzle.com/edc_inc_emmetts_d ... 2487498625
Love the slogan and love the shirt!

I'm still working this all out, but what I'm thinking right now is that I'll be the "Contractor", as in I'll oversee things. Basically, I'll do the same moderator duties I do everywhere, but I'll also be actively participating as part of the crew. I would also like to have some "Supervisors" or "Managers" to help with the day to day stuff. Because since I do have duties elsewhere I may get too tied up to hit the thread at times. Like I said, I'm still working out all the details, but I want to go ahead and start getting this set up. So if you are interested in the postion of Supervisor/Manager please submit an application to me through a PM. Here are the questions you need to answer:
Why do you want the position of Supervisor/Manager of EDC, Inc.?
What are your strengths?
What are your weaknesses?
What is your vision of how the company (the thread) needs to be run?
Feel free to add anything else you think would make you a good choice for the position.
Banner by urcoolcarrie
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

Ok so I am going to go ahead and say that I am a very intense Emmett fan ;)
Just to make sure, if I want to join Team Emmett do I wait for an acceptance, or can I go ahead and say that Waffle of Doom that is the coolest shirt I have ever seen? Also, so far from everything I have read on here, Team Emmett has some of the most creative people on the lex in it's membership!
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist
Location: Driving through the Tennessee mountains with Emmett

Post by Bronze Haired Girl »

waiting tobe dazzled wrote:Ok so I am going to go ahead and say that I am a very intense Emmett fan ;)
Yessss!!! Although I do wonder if your definition of intense fan is the same as mine? :D It's going to be wonderful to have someone else on my level of Emmett fan-ness. (Yes, I make up my own words sometimes. :lol: )
waiting tobe dazzled wrote:Just to make sure, if I want to join Team Emmett do I wait for an acceptance, or can I go ahead and say that Waffle of Doom that is the coolest shirt I have ever seen?
No need to wait for acceptance. Everyone is welcome here and by posting you are automatically part of the crew. Beyond that I am still working out the details.
waiting tobe dazzled wrote:Also, so far from everything I have read on here, Team Emmett has some of the most creative people on the lex in it's membership!
On behalf of all of us, Thank You!

While I am waiting for supervisor applications to come in (I have one so far) I am working on a Company Mission Statement. Mission statements generally explain a company's purpose and goals. If you have suggestions for things to be included in the mission statement send me a PM.

And I just have to say this, every time I think about this thread I hear this song in my head: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=st1lH8zcIuQ Don't ask me why. I didn't like it much back when it was popular. :roll:
Banner by urcoolcarrie
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

^hahaha! that song totally relates. :) great, now you've got me singing it. ;)

hm...missions statement. give me a bit to think about that one, and i'll hopefully get back to you.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
waiting tobe dazzled

Bronze Haired Girl wrote:
waiting tobe dazzled wrote:Ok so I am going to go ahead and say that I am a very intense Emmett fan ;)
Yessss!!! Although I do wonder if your definition of intense fan is the same as mine? :D It's going to be wonderful to have someone else on my level of Emmett fan-ness. (Yes, I make up my own words sometimes. :lol: )
My definition of being an intense Emmett fan is this--I would build a house just so we could tear it back down ;) :lol: Oh and there is nothing wrong with making up your own words, perfection demands it some time!
Pandancer
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Pandancer »

... :shock: I want that shirt oh-so badly. -Grabbys hands- It's so cute! xD I love the font, and it fits perfectly, too.

Haha, I make up my own words all the time, too. Though most of them come from something I said wrong, like 'Philosophafickle'. :oops:
Backhoe Trainee in EDC, Inc. : Let's break down some houses! >D
Captain Bri Devonshire in Jasper's
Army -Salutes-
Waffle of Doom
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: On the Mafia's Living Room Floor, Plotting the Takeover of Japan

Post by Waffle of Doom »

Thanks for all the complements on my shirt! (here's the new matching hat http://www.zazzle.com/edc_inc_emmetts_d ... 9832222250)

I'm going to submit myself for the manager thingy, after all I'm on here all the time anyways, lol!
FanFiction /Twilight Mafia ~Angry Little Sabina/ Team Laurent~ Co-Boss/Volturi~ Jinx
waiting tobe dazzled

Waffle of Doom wrote:Thanks for all the complements on my shirt! (here's the new matching hat http://www.zazzle.com/edc_inc_emmetts_d ... 9832222250)
I love it! I want one of both! :mrgreen:
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

haha. i want the hat AND the shirt!! :)

Lets get some type of topic to discuss. How about this: To you, what is Emmett's funniest moment?

I think its when he did the arm wrestling match. I honestly don't think I've ever laughed so hard in my life when he totally jumped at Bella's bet, then lost. The whole thing was just so funny! :lol:

Haha. I love you, Emmett!!
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
Pandancer
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Pandancer »

Ah, I love the arm wrestling match! He was such a baby when he lost, it was great. :lol: But aside from the scenes I mentioned earlier, I think another favorite part of mine has to be in the Midnight Sun draft. Does that count? I absolutely loved Emmett in the draft, and the best part had to be when he was helping Edward with Ben and Angela. =P
Backhoe Trainee in EDC, Inc. : Let's break down some houses! >D
Captain Bri Devonshire in Jasper's
Army -Salutes-