EDC, Inc. : Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett

Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist
Location: Driving through the Tennessee mountains with Emmett

EDC, Inc. : Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett

Post by Bronze Haired Girl »

So, I was asked, "All the other guys have team threads. What about Team Emmett?" To which I replied, "Sorry, I kidnapped Emmett and I'm not giving him back." :twisted:

Yeah, I've been told I need to learn to share. :roll: So, in the spirit of making an effort to share I give you all the Team Emmett Thread. I promise to let you all get a glimpse of Emmett occasionally. :D
Banner by urcoolcarrie
redlips
Learning to Love Green

Re: Bigger, Better, Stronger Bear Hugs ~ Team Emmett

Post by redlips »

Yay! I really enjoyed his jokes in BD regarding Bella and Edward's sex life. :D
Major Redlips, Sergeant Major of Jasper's Confederate Army,
I'm suffering from OCD: Obsessive Cullen Disorder
Team Jasper: Because everything is bigger in Texas
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

YAH TEAM EMMETT! WOO HOO!
Emmett is probably my favorite side character (although I don't hink he deserves that status, he's too cool to be in the background) He is the comedic relief of the Saga, and he does a really good job at it! I laugh almost everytime he opens his mouth.
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

OMG BHG you thought right. absolutly. i was just going to today, ask for an emmett thread.
AHH...i love this thready already *hugs* thankyouuu

Emmett is just FABULOUS. he is so...
i've never wanted him as a brother...mm...yeahh...more than that actaully. did i ever mention how jealous i am of Rosalie? because i am. I love Rose, but when it comes to emmett, she will need to put her hair in a pony. i am calling a catfight.
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist

malaz wrote:I love Rose, but when it comes to emmett, she will need to put her hair in a pony. i am calling a catfight.
:lol: Hey, I think we can take her. But we need a plan. I'm getting tired of sneaking in to get him. She's caught on to all my hiding places.
Banner by urcoolcarrie
Pandancer
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Pandancer »

Ah, an actual Team Emmett, thank you! I officially love you for sharing. :lol:
Finally, our teams are complete. I think? Or are we missing someone? :S Huh. . .

Either way, Emmett doesn't have enough openly true fans. 'Bout time he's getting some attention around here. ;) Haha.
Backhoe Trainee in EDC, Inc. : Let's break down some houses! >D
Captain Bri Devonshire in Jasper's
Army -Salutes-
LionandLamb123
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LionandLamb123 »

Aww I love Emmett :D

But Edward is mine :D

I love the thread idea though. Emmet is like a big teddy bear you just want to hug :D :D
Waffle of Doom
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: On the Mafia's Living Room Floor, Plotting the Takeover of Japan

Post by Waffle of Doom »

Yes! Finally a team Emmett, him and Jasper are my favorite thing about Twilight.

GO TEAM EMMETT!
FanFiction /Twilight Mafia ~Angry Little Sabina/ Team Laurent~ Co-Boss/Volturi~ Jinx
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist

Pandancer wrote:Either way, Emmett doesn't have enough openly true fans. 'Bout time he's getting some attention around here. ;) Haha.
Absolutely! When I first joined two years ago there were only a handful of Emmett fans. Literally, you could count them on one hand. And let me go ahead and explain my "Back Off" banner because someone has already asked about it. It was made by someone that has been around the Lex almost as long as I have. Back in those early days I quickly gained the reputation of THE Emmett fan. So there was a running joke about how I had Emmett hidden some place and wouldn't share him and that I fought dirty to keep him. :twisted: But see, I'm gradually learning to share because he's finally getting the love he deserves.

So, let's get to know the Team. At what point did you fall in love with Emmett? Was it a specific point in one of the books or his personality in general that you liked or was there something else that triggered it?

I read Twilight and New Moon back to back right after New Moon came out. I liked Emmett from the scene in the Jeep when they are running from James. At that point he became my favorite character and has remained my favorite throughout the series. Even though I loved him, my real Emmett obsession started when someone asked about the type of bear that attacked him. Like everyone else, my very first thought was "grizzly bear". But then when I thought about where he was from I realized it wasn't a grizzly that almost killed him. For those of you not familiar with the Smoky Mountains in Tennessee, there are no grizzly bears in that area. But there are plenty of black bears. So, following reason, it must have been a black bear that attacked him. From that one question I was hooked and started gathering every bit of information about Emmett I could find. Seriously, if you have a question about Emmett ask me. If the answer is out there I probably know it. So, I fell in love with Emmett in Twilight, but my obsession was triggered by someone's innocent question.
Banner by urcoolcarrie
Waffle of Doom
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: On the Mafia's Living Room Floor, Plotting the Takeover of Japan

Post by Waffle of Doom »

I fell for Emmett when he first commented on Edward's laugh, “It sounded like a bear choking.” I just started laughing at that, and then it developed further when he was all ready and revving to pick a fight with Demetri at the end of New Moon. He's always ready to crack a joke even when something is completely serious, which is something I love.
FanFiction /Twilight Mafia ~Angry Little Sabina/ Team Laurent~ Co-Boss/Volturi~ Jinx