EDC, Inc. : Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett

waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: Bigger, Better, Stronger Bear Hugs ~ Team Emmett

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

Pandancer wrote:Ah, I love the arm wrestling match! He was such a baby when he lost, it was great. :lol: But aside from the scenes I mentioned earlier, I think another favorite part of mine has to be in the Midnight Sun draft. Does that count? I absolutely loved Emmett in the draft, and the best part had to be when he was helping Edward with Ben and Angela. =P
The way they helped Ben and Angela was so sweet.
I love every Emmett moment, he is always so sharp witted and protective.
All through out Breaking Dawn he was making me crack up.
Even in New Moon when everyone was really stressed in the car he broke the tension between Rosalie and Edward.
Gosh you have got to love Emmett :D
Last edited by waiting tobe dazzled on Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

Bronze Haired Girl wrote:
malaz wrote:I love Rose, but when it comes to emmett, she will need to put her hair in a pony. i am calling a catfight.
:lol: Hey, I think we can take her. But we need a plan. I'm getting tired of sneaking in to get him. She's caught on to all my hiding places.
i totally agree...wee need to like take renesmee and bella and ambush her... that would do she would follow we will follow be hind with jacob... heheh that will work perfectly :twisted: :lol:
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
shanon
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by shanon »

malaz-too funny! I'd knock out Rosalie for Emmett any day! :lol:
EDC,Inc- Dumptruck Trainee!!!
Pic for banner by someone else.
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

waiting tobe dazzled wrote: I love every Emmett moment, he is always so sharp witted and protective.
All through out Breaking Dawn he was making me crack up.
Even in New Moon when everyone was really stressed in the car he broke the tension between Rosalie and Edward.
Gosh you have got to love Emmett :D
Cha! He comes in at all the right parts and brightens the mood. What would we do without him?! :o
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
Pandancer
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Pandancer »

Cha! He comes in at all the right parts and brightens the mood. What would we do without him?! :o
Drown ourselves in chocolate syrup and other sweets and treats until our depression went away?
Backhoe Trainee in EDC, Inc. : Let's break down some houses! >D
Captain Bri Devonshire in Jasper's
Army -Salutes-
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

Pandancer wrote:
Drown ourselves in chocolate syrup and other sweets and treats until our depression went away?
Thats hilarious! :lol:

So I was just looking at the Jasper thread and they have a really nifty little questionnaire for the members to fill out. Does anyone think that would be a cool thing to do in the EDC. Inc?
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist
Location: Driving through the Tennessee mountains with Emmett

Post by Bronze Haired Girl »

waiting tobe dazzled wrote:So I was just looking at the Jasper thread and they have a really nifty little questionnaire for the members to fill out. Does anyone think that would be a cool thing to do in the EDC. Inc?
Yes, but let's get the management team set up first before we start in with that. Let's take this one step at a time.

Speaking of the management team, I have some really good applications so far. If anyone else is interested in a supervisor/manager position within the EDC, Inc. then submit your application to me through a PM by Thursday. Look at my post at the top of page 6 for the questions you need to answer.
Banner by urcoolcarrie
Pandancer
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Pandancer »

Ah, I would love to do it but I have no time, and I don't want to just disappear and take away anything from somebody who actually deserves it. :/ So good luck to everyone!
Backhoe Trainee in EDC, Inc. : Let's break down some houses! >D
Captain Bri Devonshire in Jasper's
Army -Salutes-
EDWARD_is_love
Settled in Forks

Post by EDWARD_is_love »

Yay! Team emmett!
He is probably my FAVORITE character. Besides edward and stuff.
and i think kellan Lutz is totally cute! he really does look like a big teddy bear!
.::Team Emmett::.
Image <3
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

YES, good luck to everyone with the management for this thread. i would love to send in an application, but i am not entirely sure how my time is going to spent these days (school! :x )
waiting tobe dazzled wrote:
Pandancer wrote:

that's halarious. for sure, i'd do it. i swear, i can't imagine the books, let a lone the cullens with emmett *shudder from horrible thought* - he is everything funny, cute and sunny. LOL!

kellan is a big giant warm teddy bear. his dimples are the cutestest-est-est...i wonder what he'd look like with his curly hair. he would resemble emmett more but i love him the way he is now. i actaully always imagined emmett with kellan's hair in the movie. i never imagined it long...hm