The Dating Thread--take 2

tiffi
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: The Dating Thread--take 2

Post by tiffi »

thank yas (:

update:
-saw ben yesterday. no kiss. i wasnt my usual hyper self tho, i was rele exasted lol aww too bad lol so it was unusually quiet. he seems to be getting more comfortable around meh. not much to update except the end of the nite-we got kicked out of blockbuster (teh heh) when we were outside it was FREEZING! so he put his arm around me...several times (: sometimes i wraped both of my arms around his waist other times i jus couldnt because we were either walking or i was to cold to move. after everyone left me and him wer texting and he wasnt gettting ne of my texts (his phone is messsssed up) so i jus kept textin him random things...cuz im like that :) lol and one of them-the first one he got-was: wow im still so cold. his responce: :( i wish i was ther to hold you so you wouldnt be. AWWWWWWWW.

still no kiss, a little disapointing..i hope he knows that im not going to make the first move on that one lol
~TIFFITIFFITIFFITIFFI~ :mrgreen:

ill tell ya what was missing from Breaking Dawn! a full paragraph... page... CHAPTER of edward cullen naked!!!

splenda is splendid........:D
Layla_Hale
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Near Forks.....the ones in my kitchen drawer (not too far from Spoons, either)

Post by Layla_Hale »

Christine - i'm so glad you and tim talked things out. and maybe once you start talking in person you will start to sway away from Andy even more, because it does seem like he' s looking for an opening to come after you.

tiffi - aw, no kiss. :( at least he's not as shy around you anymore! :) ive said it before, and ill say it again-you two are the cutest couple! lol (and poor ben, you near broke his eardrum when you were screaming at the end of project runway..lol ;) )

and where's holden? he just disappeared....

General Major of Jasper's Confederate Army
Smooth Alesio Tagliano~Mafia
Twi-Twin Ayan
Randie from #2
The Epic Battle of Spring '09-Air Raid Instigator
Volturi: Sophia
simplymortal314
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by simplymortal314 »

Well I have a creeper story to share. *shudder*

Edwardlover, Have fun at the game! Go team!

Christine, that's great that he agrees and you're on the same page. Have fun at the block party! I'm sure you are to encounter some sort of strange situation. I love you!

Tiffi, can I just say this? Awwww... Ben is just adorable, I'm happy everything is going well between you two. =] I'm sure that kiss is right around the BENd. :lol: I am sooo punny! I crack myself up. In all seriousness, I'm sure you won't have to wait long. And whe it happens I'm sure it will be great.

Well here is Jennifer's creeper story.

I go to the grocery store. (It seems I've been going there a lot, huh?) I have my list and get everything except I can't find the darn garlic powder. This creeper who has been eyeing me lately, comes up and says. "I know that look, you're looking for something" I force a myself to smile politely, while thinking should I ask or should I just say I'm fine. I turn to look at him and say, "yes, garlic powder". So then he takes almost five minutes talking to me about how he wasn't sure where it was and takes it as his mission to find me some. I was very much incomfortable and wanted to find the powder myself and run to pay. He finally finds it and hands it to me, then I walked away, refusing to look back. Stanly was working, but had no interaction with him. His lane was empty as I was about to pay, but this mother with some toddlers, who were adorable to boot, came in first.
That kid really creeps me out.
I'm off to make dinner now. =]
Manifest plainness, Embrace simplicity, Reduce selfishness, Have few desires.
~Lao Tzu
Need something to do?
read. blog. watch.
tiffi

Post by tiffi »

layla-lol yea i did haha. and thnks (:
simplymortal-lol pun fun hahaha niceeee i enjoyed that lol and thnkss

question: ok so tj didnt do well on his tournament thing and he told me he 'gtg pop somthin' and at first i didnt get it. then i did and was like "NOOOO. tj dont do this" and he didnt listen so i warned him id tell his gf (jan) and he said go ahead. i kno it was low of me but i did and she got mad at him and he supposidly thrashed the rest of wt he had but i dont kno if he was lyin to me or not. i also told him to 'be strong. think of jan. you could die." he said 'i dont care." by thrashed he totally could mean took the rest. overdose. he could very easily kill himself. we live in a good neighborhood but so so so many people do drugs its going to take the death of someone to make all those idiots understand how freakin serious it is!!! so did i do the right thing by tellin his gf?

ill tell ya what was missing from Breaking Dawn! a full paragraph... page... CHAPTER of edward cullen naked!!!

Immy93
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Immy93 »

I'm in a huge dilemma and I could do with some help!!!

What would you do if you were with someone and you thought you were happy and then he dumped you and you were heartbroken.
Once you'd split open you realised someting had happened and you were scared and alone and he blanked your calls. It didn't work out though and you were even mroe upset.

After all that he gets into another relationship straight away and tells everyone you meant nothing to him and you even find out he cheated on you.
Do you tell him what happened to hurt him and to teach him a lesson or do you keep it to yourslef and move on wiht your life?

I really dont knwo what to do!
Part of me wants to make him hurt too and the other half wants me to walk away and not show him he hurt me!

What should I do!?!
Please help!

xxx
ImageEdward Cullen
virginiax7
Learning to Love Green

Post by virginiax7 »

Hey friends! I think I am sadly only going to be able to post on weekends for a while, because I have so much going on at school that I never have time to do anything! It's crazy!

Jennifer: Aw yay, someone other than me has a creeper story! *High five* That sounded like lots of experiences I've had at the weird Ed's IGA near my house, which is very sketchy.

Immy: Well, you are in a puddle. I have to say, I'm kind on confused on what you mean when you say that after you broke up, something happened, and it will hurt him if you tell him. However, if I were you I'd be the bigger person and not tell him whatever it is that might hurt him. I know you want to get him back for being really mean to you, but I think you should set a good example for him and not tell him. :D

I'll be back later to tell ya'll all about homecoming! Wahh!
Immy93
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Immy93 »

I think you're right! :)

What happened was awful but I'm moving on and in a different direction from him.
I just wanted to pay him back but it'll drag it all up again and I do not want that!

Thanks for the avice! :D
Very appreciated

xxx
ImageEdward Cullen
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

Wowza! I need to post! :lol:

Christine<3333: First of all, I miss youuuu! Haha. Ok. So. Wow. Everytime I come here there are more and more bloys throwing themselves at you. :P I think what you said to Tim was fine, and I'm glad he had a normal response and not a "wtf....?" one, lol. Everything with you and Andy seems prety good. Hmm.. I wonder if he is playing dumb about the whole flirting thing. Probably. Ummmm. I think that was all the major stuff I needed to say. :?
I'm good. Not much "news" to speak of. Lol.

Layla :D: Holden's been around, but he hasn't been on the Lex. I'll bug him tonight to come and update :P

Immy: Wow, what a butthead! (I keep returning to that word lol) Don't tell him how much it hurt you. Just ignore him and hope you never have to speak to him ever again in your life. He's not worth it. Being crushed by guys isn't fun. It's ok, though. And you can come here and complain/cry/vent anytime. We prefer happy news :D but we're here to give advice and support when needed well. :]

edit: (NOT ABOUT ME!!!!!) lol
This is about my friend (a real person, not a "friend"), Rachel. She's a year younger than me (16). She's never had her first kiss or whatever. Sounds random, but there's a point to that. So she tries ot hook up with guys or whatever, but nothing really comes of it. ): So now... there's this 20 year old (named Mark, LOL :lol:) and he's quite interested in my dear Rachel. So they talk and stuff and he's like I want to give you your first kiss, blah blah. (They like each other by the way, which I think is a bit odd.. but still) So then last night he txts her at almost 1am: "not for nothing. I wouldnt mind if u were wanted me to teach u everything. I wouldnt mind if you wanted my junk... I wish... Talk 2 u soon"
My recaction: :shock: :shock: "er.................interesting..............."
rachel: my friends said it must mean he really likes me and wants me
me: but that's awkward... lol
rachel: lol i knoww
me: who sends that.. like randomly
me: and for real.. who says junk? c'mon now.. [me and my wit... :roll:]
rachel: well i kinda understand cause earlier we were talking about kisses, and i know he went outt, and i feel like he was drunkk, but thats just me
me: i think so too... but still *awkward*
rachel: i knoww!
me: :-\
rach: =/
me: *hug*
rach: now i know he deff wants mee .lmaoo
me: ya think?!
rach: mhmm. lol
me: haha
me: that's such a random text message.. hahaha. like i guess it's not... but it is
rach: omgg yesss
me: weirdo. maybe it's a name thing?

So...thoughts?
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
tiffi

Post by tiffi »

its gettin hot in here so take off all ur clothes (WHAT IS THE NAME OF DAT SONG!?!?!?! ITS BEEN BUGGIN MEH ALLLLLLL DAYYYY)

update:
i getttttttttt TO SEE BEN TOMORO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yayyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and im rele rele rele rele HYPER AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. maybe ill hav a first kiss update afterall (: ahhhh!!!! right around the BENd jenifer! cuz well be at tj's house which is litterally right around the corner from mine LOL

i wanna make love rite na na na
i wana make love rite na na na
wish we never broke up rite nooooww
we need to link up rite nooooow

XAlicexLoverX

Post by XAlicexLoverX »

Sam:That IS odd. How did they manage to meet anyways? Creepy much? (referring to the "junk" comment)

My friend told me that she has a boyfriend. I don't even know who this guy is.
But she is asking me for advice. And I'm having trouble giving it, because well I still have feelings for her. (I don't think she knows.) It's just frustrating, I didn't have the courage to ask her out. Because I always thought she really didn't want a boyfriend. Well, I guess I was wrong. :(