The Dating Thread--take 2

edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Re: The Dating Thread--take 2

Post by edward x lover »

My BF (I just remembered I never told you his name haha it's Greg) took me as his date to a family wedding today. I made the HUGE mistake of wearing heels (I had to cling to him the whole time bc otherwise I would fall) But anyway you know how at weddings they do that things where they tap their wine glasses and the bride and groom kiss? Well they did that and Greg kissed me instead of the bride and groom kissing (well they kissed too) It was so embarassing because I was sitting at a table with his mom, dad and grandmother and his sister. It was really sweet of him but it made me blush like tomato red (I always forget to breath when I kiss him just like Bella) Anyway when we were leaving I was talking to his sister and she was like you were all over him tonight (I don't really know her that well) and I was like no it's just cause I was wearing heels and if I let go I would fall. and she was like yeah sure. :evil: She obviously doesn't know how un cooridinated I am. That made me so mad I just wanted to slap her. It's like she thinks I'm a slut or something. So when he walked me to my door I made a point of kissing him goodnight and then making direct eye contact with her. take that *itch.
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
Conzoni al vento

Post by Conzoni al vento »

Christine-
he IS real... i agree.. We just have to find him. =]
About Andy... so there is no hope there? it's just is but will never be?

Marie-
i adore you too!
and i agree about the whole last part of your update. =]

As for the party- i just got back.
Josh WAS there. he came in with his girlfriends brother. Then i heard that he broke up with her. Amber told me, actually and asked why he would do that. I said "He hated her. Why would he not?" and she says "yea i know. but it was so funny." hahaha. well that's that. I have no idea whats going on between hima nd his "ex"girfriend now. Oh well. I send my text saying that Josh was so yummy and he said "If you wanna dig a grave for yourself don't expect me to have any sympathy for you when you want it" and then i called hima ll like "i won't do anything. you know that. i don't have balls to dot hat." etc etc etc. I basically hung out with Amber the whole night (odd, isn't that? She's fine wwhen Lu isn't around. lmao) And then her and this guy who we're both friends with woulud always look like they were about ot make out. And then the one time where i kinda interupted (i walked in on them so many times) he pulls me over and is like "Thankyou lena. Great job!" so im all SORRYYYYY. my bad! lol. great times. Then my other friend said that my exboyfriend was the most attractuve guy at my party (that didn't make me feel great at all. just wierded me out...alot). I spent some time with Josh and his other friend ( i was basically around just guys the whole night) but then they left early because they were bored. hah!
tiffi
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by tiffi »

UPDATTTTTTTE:
-wow i jus spent the ENTIRE day wit ben! like 8 hrs. and ok well im not going to go into detail now but heres the gist of it:
-for the beginning of the day me and him hung out with my two girlfriends and walked A TON but mostly jus wondered. he was quieter around them, when we were alone he talks more...oh and the plans got all screwed up and ben said tj was sick and he was alrede on his way so i like tryy rele hard to throw a group together and only end up wit two-cuz its rele last minute on a saturday...turns out ben didnt rele want tj to come (oops i tryed to get a group and i think he wanted alone time)...tj was sick but not enough to keep him inside ALL day
-too many details....then me and him doubled with another one of my girlfriends and her bf at the movies-wow the movie was TERRIBLE and me and ben had absolutly no contact AT ALL. i was wispering to him and he kept turnin his head the wrong was...jus like at hc and he explained that he was def in his left ear (OMG that like clicked a lot of things together for me lol)
-too many details....us and the other couple ended up at a food place for dinner, then tj and his girl came and yet ANOTHER one of my girl friend. the other couple left so it was just me, ben, tj and his girl and my girlfriend.....who was rele hyper and kept saying LOUDLY how i wanted ben to kiss me....soooooooooooo embarrising-but we all do things when were super hyper, but it kinda crossed the line
-ooh heres a detail...we walked back to my house. in the dark. holding hand. (:
-my house: we put are legs in the hot tub la la la then we were on the roof together blah blah blah ohh ok heres another detail tj has a pic of ben like SHIRTLESS and holy shoot!!! hes ripped!! how on earth did i ever deserve him!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!???????
~TIFFITIFFITIFFITIFFI~ :mrgreen:

ill tell ya what was missing from Breaking Dawn! a full paragraph... page... CHAPTER of edward cullen naked!!!

splenda is splendid........:D
Layla_Hale
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Near Forks.....the ones in my kitchen drawer (not too far from Spoons, either)

Post by Layla_Hale »

ah, a brand new thread. how nice! :P lol

edward x lover: wow, his sis does sound like a witch. is she older or young than you? and are they close? and Greg sounds so sweet! :)

Lena: well, at least you didn't really throw yourself at Josh like you were afraid you might. thats a plus :D ...weird how ambers all normal when she's not around lu..haha

Marie: at least you survived the strange noah/sarah meeting. go you for being the bigger person and not telling them off! :)

tiffi: woot woot! a sweet guy thats ripped! go tiffi! ;) aww you held hands! why on earth were you on the roof? and a hot tub was involved? *whistles* ;) sounds like you had a great day!

General Major of Jasper's Confederate Army
Smooth Alesio Tagliano~Mafia
Twi-Twin Ayan
Randie from #2
The Epic Battle of Spring '09-Air Raid Instigator
Volturi: Sophia
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

I love you all but I'm too lazy to respond to everyone.

Lee: That's adorable. I know how awkward it can be to kiss in front of family, but sometimes it's just cute. Like that instance. Granted, I would have blushed too, but still completely adorable!! His sister isn't cool. Mark's brother was very cool about everything. Oh just realized I never mentioned this....

Mark's brother is taking me to prom :lol: if I still don't have a boyfriend at the time
Although apparently that part's iffy. Now supposedly he's taking me no matter what :roll:

I'm not confused anymore. :)
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
BearHug?
Settled in Forks

Post by BearHug? »

edwardxlover: wow, his sister sounds awful! I feel for you... Is she older or younger?

Lena: well, at least you didn't really throw yourself at Josh, Scratch that is he single now? If he's available i think you should go for it!

Marie: good for you! Do we still hate sarah she sounds like a right cow. all plasticcy if you get me.

tiffi: Yayy Fitti For Tiffi!. Hot tubs? Roofs Im intrigued...

Christine : Aaah thats a shame about Andy.. Edward totally is real. he's personified in Rob ;) Robs English. may have to stalk him...

Rhi : He didn't say he wouldn't ask you out just... not yet.. Jays only in the top 5? Hes pushed Loz Cresswell off my top spot.

Replies to comments :

Zoe has to wait like two weeks then she gets a free one at the clinic...
I kissed Jordan because... god i don't know why. It's stupid.
Damian is still very firmly in the picture but i've decided that I'm never going to get over him and that i may as well get on with screwing things up with Dan who is a lot less jealous and possessive than he used to be :D
clumsy_as_bella18
Settled in Forks

Post by clumsy_as_bella18 »

K ive bin away a long time so catching up is hard so correct me if anything i say is wrong ect.

LENA:
In my opinion there really is nothing wrong with wanting a guys bod... hey we all do it, ive watched many movies just because the lead was fit... so have fun at the party :P

Shiv;
hmmm yes very true hes pushed LC off for me... i hate guys like Jay... think im going to have to have some words though, especially after the conversation we had had the other day, and when we see things like this happen people wonder why we're cynical about guys??
And i know jacob hasnt said that he wont... and im only 90% sure that thats what i want, but he hasnt yet has he? btw get to the fone im calling now.
And yes kissing Jordain was very stupid but at least you liked him at the time, and i can understand why getting over damian is hard, hes such a nyc person but some things are jsut not meant to work out, no matter how much we want them to.
And yes go ahead with screwing things up with dan. Everytime he comes on msn or rings me the first things he says is, Hi, i say r u ok, hes says no i love shiv. So sort him out!!!!!!!!!!!

lovemesomecullensss;
ill try not to lol. *hugs back*

thats a really good attitude on the cara situation though... some of us arent always that strong :S
But your right, due to the zoe thing im starting to think that lads that go off their girlfriends for another girl arent very good... as who says they wont do the same to you? But if they break up for other reasons then i think thats a lot better. Lmao about the dream :lol:

K you want details... ill try my best lol

I ended things with Ben because i really wasnt ready for a relationship at the time, and things were starting to get really confusing, so i did the typical me thing and went with my instincts. But we have both admitted that we still like each other a bit a few months on, but im kinda trying to just ignor that.

After ending things with Ben, one of my best friends Tim made a move on me, stupidly i didnt push him away (im not on about a really bad move btw... jus a little one if you get me) but it totally ruined our friendship

So there i was... single and loving it, close friends with both Gav and Jacob but no expectations

Until Gav started liking me... we were so close i think it was hard to determine whether what i felt for him was more than friends or not. But yes i liked him a little.. but yes it was stupid of me to kiss him, i thought we had everything sorted afterwards though and he knew how i felt.... but last week we had a really nice friendly day out and when we said goodbye, he tried to kiss me, id learnt my lesson and turned him away. But after that he didnt speak to me, which made me feel relly bad. Im becoming known for my brutal honesty lately so the other day on msn i jus said everything, and apparently im hard to understand, but he gets it now... but things have still been a little off, and i hope we can get our friendship back to the way we were, i just have no idea how to do it.

K im probably boring you now... but ill get it all out

To finish off... Jacob is a lad ive known for about 5 years and for most of that we've been friends. Then a few weeks back, i went out and my drink got spiked :cry: resulting in me kissing quite a few people, one of them jacob. However Jacob is the only one i remember. Me and Jacob have always been a little flirty but this just started things off and we have been talking constantly and kissing a few times ect... we've even done lets meet the parents (which i absolutely hate and spend most of the time as red as a tomato). Hes nice.. and the first lad ive had reltionship/not with thats my age which is a good and bad thing. But it ironic that as soon as im redi for a relationship... he doesnt ask me out, but when im not, i have three ready to go if i wanted :( SO UNFAIR. I dont know what to do about anything anymore lol but since i last spoke on here ive learnt quite a few lessons at least.
anyways thats about it... advice :)

Soz bout the super long post
XXXX
clumsy_as_bella18
Settled in Forks

oh and tiffi

all i can say is swnds very nyc LOL :P And the deaf in one ear thing *chuckles* kinda funny that you never knew even though it cant be nice for him.
Ruby
Learning to Love Green
Location: my body is here, but my head and heart are elsewhere...

Post by Ruby »

Update - I think I'm giving up on Logan. Everyone told me that he told them he liked me, but I think they were wrong, or he changed his mind, or something. I sat with him on the bus to and from the football game, and I tried to talk to him and stuff, and he basically ignored me the entire time to text the girl sitting across the isle from us. I figured since he wasn't gonna talk to me I'd try another approach, so I put my head on his shoulder and stuff, but he ignored that too. Either he doesn't like me or he's really stupid. Either way, I'm done. He might be more mature than most guys his age in some ways, but he is still a 14 year old boy, and it was stupid of me to try and make this work.
ImageImageImageImage
clumsy_as_bella18
Settled in Forks

Ruby
aww bless.. not it wasnt stupid of you, we all want things to work out, but like you said at the end of the day hes just a boy, and there all a little stupid at times (sorry lads) and dont take hints very well. My advice would be to eitha
a) if you really like him, dont give up and ask him straight, do you like me or not
b) give up and move onto someone thats not as inmmature at times and you know likes you

xxxx