The Dating Thread--take 2

Conzoni al vento

Re: The Dating Thread--take 2

Post by Conzoni al vento »

OKay, my love list was way too superficial.
so i'm making a new one.

My new love list!
- have a special look for me
- isn't wierded out by my strange rememberings of specific things from four years ago
- Doesn't let me a win a game. (aka, doesn't try to fail to let me win)
- doesn't dance with his arms on my waist and mine around his neck (ladies and gentlemen, that is called HUGGING. not dancing. ) slowdancing (or some latin dance)
- hangs out with his friends and isn't glued to me constantly
- can be embarrassing around.
- appreciates it when i start randomly dancing.

Today Josh and I had gym. We played tennis and when he and his "friend" had to play with my friend and I, he was all "I'm with Lena!" what a jerkface. I want his body! (hahahhhaha. what a funny notion considering Lu was right there pairing with Amber) but then Josh would keep leaving. and come back. and leave. and come back. and leave. Everytime i look at his girlfriend i feel like smirking because i have such bad intentions. Drats.
I told Lu that he has drughugs today. My friend Will as a random conversation starter was all
will- "So tell me of your drug experiences"
me- ummm? I've never done drugs...
me- but this one time when i hugged Lu...
will- so Lu's hug intoxicates you?
me- have you ever hugged him? The man is insanely good!

later that day when Lu and I are alone at his locker.
me- *replay scenario with Will* and then i said...well i've hugged Lu.

So i told him that he has drug hugs. hahahha. Nice. I wish he would just go to the dance! =/
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

Ok so I need Greg to come back =[ Not just because I miss him but because without him there no one stops me from pulling major Bellas. So until it gets back garbage pails are my enemy. And apparrently air too. Oh and some locker doors that just seem to find my face. Greg come back and save me from the bruises!!!! *sigh*
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

edward x lover wrote:Ok so I need Greg to come back =[ Not just because I miss him but because without him there no one stops me from pulling major Bellas. So until it gets back garbage pails are my enemy. And apparrently air too. Oh and some locker doors that just seem to find my face. Greg come back and save me from the bruises!!!! *sigh*
Oh you have issues with garbage pails, too?

At least I'm not alone in that...
I'll comment on updates later (when I'm less swamped with work)
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

samajama wrote:
edward x lover wrote:Ok so I need Greg to come back =[ Not just because I miss him but because without him there no one stops me from pulling major Bellas. So until it gets back garbage pails are my enemy. And apparrently air too. Oh and some locker doors that just seem to find my face. Greg come back and save me from the bruises!!!! *sigh*

YES garbage pails are NOT my friend. oh oh and Greg sent me another bumper sticker. It says "I'll be your Edward if you'll be my Bella." And he swore he would read Twilight when he got back so I can drag him to the movie.
~Lee~
RDC<3
LaLaLauren
Settled in Forks

Post by LaLaLauren »

edward x lover wrote:
samajama wrote:

YES garbage pails are NOT my friend. oh oh and Greg sent me another bumper sticker. It says "I'll be your Edward if you'll be my Bella." And he swore he would read Twilight when he got back so I can drag him to the movie.

Me and ground... we meet alot. I'm a baddd klutz. I tried to get my boyfriend to read twilight, but he wasn't having it. So I told him I'm taking him to the movies anyway to see it whether he liked it or not. SO me and you are " Dragging-your-boyfriend-to-see-the-best-movie-on-earth-buddies!!"
"You're intoxicated by my very presence." ~Edward Cullen

SAVE MIDNIGHT SUN!
http://www.savemidnightsun.com/petition.aspx
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

^^YAY lets start a club. Don't worry me and the ground are besties no worries. This guy today kept staring at me in math and it was weird. And then in english he came and sat in Greg's empty seat to talk to me and stayed there the whole time. Then at lunch he came and sat with me and my friends at lunch (in Greg's empty seat again) Don't get me wrong I know this guy but it's like I haven't really ever talked to him and now bc Greg's not here he jumps. *sigh* I want my Greggy back.
~Lee~
RDC<3
samajama

Post by samajama »

I hate to be a Party Pooper but PLEASE stay on topic and no chat posting!

I have no prospects at school. Ryan was nice to me on Tuesday (yesterday). We were hanging out in Mr. Duke's office. He's like a guidance counselerish type person, but you can do anything in there. There were a bunch of us and we were playing paper football.

I think I should find out what happened to David's (Tati (my best friend)'s boyrfriend) friend Mike. He was cool.

I should just enjoy being single.
And stop running into trash cans.
Layla_Hale
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Near Forks.....the ones in my kitchen drawer (not too far from Spoons, either)

Post by Layla_Hale »

Hello everyone! It’s been days since I’ve stopped by!

Rhi: yeah, I see what you mean. Really close friends.. :)

tiffi: maybe ben is just making sure you still don’t like BG anymore. And BG, well he’s just dumb. And leanne won project runway! Kenley lost! Wooo-hooooo! lol

Christine: yay for andy! At least he wants to quit now, instead of just feeling obligated to.

edward x lover: aww, Greg sounds so sweet. He will love it when he comes home and you tell him how much you missed him!

As for me:

Ok, so nothing really (of course) except in walmart the other day this guy in his 30s kept whistling at me. It was weird. He finally went away when he realized that I wasn’t going to look at him (or run off to vegas with him, whichever was running through his mind)

General Major of Jasper's Confederate Army
Smooth Alesio Tagliano~Mafia
Twi-Twin Ayan
Randie from #2
The Epic Battle of Spring '09-Air Raid Instigator
Volturi: Sophia
samajama

Post by samajama »

I need to start commenting again

Lena: Hahah intoxicating hugs. Nice :]

Layla: Did you post that on Randomness? It sounds familiar...

LaLaLauren: Welcome to the thread. Good job on dragging your BF to see Twilight. If I had one, I'd be drgging him too.

Lee: When does Greg come home?

Where's Christine? :?
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

this post probably wont make sense unless you have read my previous one. so yesterday i did not really see D much, but he told me that he realised that the girl he is with just thinks it is casual making out. he said that he was going to ask her out last night because he wants to BE with her. i was just like, i need to talk to you, and he said later, but then i did not see him later. i will tell you tonight what she said and how i feel about that.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward