The Dating Thread--take 2

edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Re: The Dating Thread--take 2

Post by edward x lover »

Genny for me drinking=no...I've never drank and don't plan on it. It doesn't give you the necessary control to make smart decisions. Don't give into peer pressure!!!

Keds It's okay to flirt with other guys you know. I do it all the time =]. It doesn't mean you don't love your boyfriend or you are second guessing your relationship. it just means your a girl!! It's natural to wanna flirt.

Update:
Why is it that whenever Greg leaves freshmen move in on me?? Seriously I have 3 new freshmen stalkers!! UGHHHH it's soooo annoying. There are only a few things that can cheer me up on the day that we get midterm grades back and my boyfriend is gone for the week. That would be new eye candy!! A new kid from England!!! Idk if you all know this but English accents are like my favorite things in the world. He's handsome too!! I have to watch myself though I can get carried away and send the wrong messages...
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
keds723
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by keds723 »

edward x lover wrote:Genny for me drinking=no...I've never drank and don't plan on it. It doesn't give you the necessary control to make smart decisions. Don't give into peer pressure!!!

Keds It's okay to flirt with other guys you know. I do it all the time =]. It doesn't mean you don't love your boyfriend or you are second guessing your relationship. it just means your a girl!! It's natural to wanna flirt.

Update:
Why is it that whenever Greg leaves freshmen move in on me?? Seriously I have 3 new freshmen stalkers!! UGHHHH it's soooo annoying. There are only a few things that can cheer me up on the day that we get midterm grades back and my boyfriend is gone for the week. That would be new eye candy!! A new kid from England!!! Idk if you all know this but English accents are like my favorite things in the world. He's handsome too!! I have to watch myself though I can get carried away and send the wrong messages...
I ABSOLUTELY love English accents. Seriously...anything remotely close is to die for. They could be the most homely looking man and I would still find him slightly attractive. It's about the foreign aspect I believe. Sigh...swoon swoon. Anywho, I think you're right. As long as it's only for fun and it doesn't go beyond the friend aspect then I should be good. I'm sorry Greg is gone...and for a whole week too! That sucks! We can send the wrong messages to our new little crushes together ;)
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

Edward x lover i really really hate fighting with him, because we have been through so much worse, and it seems silly, but i dont want to back down all the time when he psets me and hurts me. i know it usually works out, and i dont want to loose him, but it feels like i am loosing him anyway, like he is changing and slipping through my fingers. but then other times he happy Dale again. i really dont know how to read him anymore. on minute he is talking about going out and getting drunk and the next minute he is a shoulder for me to cry on.

Christine thank you honey. reading that made me feel less invisible and more like a real person. ui think the invisibilty is all coming from the fact that at swimming there are major cliques and i dont fit into any of them. i care about how i look, but i am not obbsessed like the IT girls of the squad are, i am not young for my age and self obsessed like the little immature girls and i am not a guy. i dont fit in any where any more, because i am intellegent and read. i am totally glad i sorted things with D because he can be an awesome mate. i've just started hitting him when he is being a prat!

keds723 we are talking and we arent. i mean we posted messages on facebook, but he seems kinda cold at the moment. i supose it doesnt help that i haven't seen him since thursday because of school being closed.

MY Update
nothing really. i havent see J is ages
i cant remember if i said my french story and if i did i apologise. but i found it hilarious! so we were in Media and J came up to me and the girl who sits next to me and was like "i dont know what to say for my french homework" the gilr said you could say this and then said some stuff in english for him to translate. and he was like "how do i say that in french?" and i just came out with this long string of french and he just looked at me as though he was awestruck which made me laugh. then he wa s luike so do you want to help me? i ened up helping him until our media teacher got angry and was like your meant to be doing media not french. i laughed so much after that lesson.
still not talking properly to Dale though. i miss him.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
Conzoni al vento

Post by Conzoni al vento »

urgh. Okay.. So today was a wierd day.
I was walking down the hallway and I found Lu and Amber so I was walking with them. I straight up told Lu " I don't like you today" becuase for some reason I thought he was being mean and a$$holey to me. I don't know. He also looked at me like "whaaaaaaa?" But I just was so uncomfortable with the sight I saw in my peripheral vision of them holding hands. It just felt like i was watching her betray Ethan or something.
At another point of the say she told me that they had made out this weekend. Lu told Ethan about it, but they are still fine with each other. I think this whole situation is seriously not okay.

I also realized that Lu's parents should adopt me because I'm basically exactly like his sister. He just keeps finding more andmore things her and I have in common. So he thinks of me like his sister? Is that what I get from that? haahaha.
lovemesomecullensss
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by lovemesomecullensss »

KRISTEN:
So all your encounters with B are totally weird! Like random, I mean. Haha it sort of does sound like kismet... But maybe you all are just meant to be like best friends or something? Haha. And hey, a little flirting never hurt anyone. ;] It's fun and it's healthy! As long as you don't take it too far, I think you're fine. :]

LEE:
I'm sorry about your Freshman stalkers! Hopefully they'll skidaddle when Greg comes back! Silly Freshman. And yes, English accents are VERY charming, and a little flirting is totally okay. I'm sure you won't get carried away, though. So just know your limits and you can mini-swoon over the cute English boy. ;] :]

LANDIANA:
Ahh yes, cliques. Those stupid things. I'm like you, I don't really fit into any cliques either. Lucky for me, my school isn't very clique-y anyway. I'm friends with ALL different kinds of people. And I think having friends in all the cliques is better than belonging to one. :] Haha, impressing J with your French skills. Verrrrry nice. ;] (French is the language of romance, after all! Hahaha.) Why aren't things going so well with Dale?

LENA:
I totally know what you mean. Sometimes I just get the vibe that guys are being a$$holes to me and then they get what's coming to them. ;] Hahaha. That whole Lu-Amber-Ethan situation does seem totally weird... They need to figure all that out. And hey, if you're like Lu's sister, there's less chance of him trying to touch you inappropriately or something hahaha. :]

Update:
Being at school was nice. Better than doing nothing all day. However, teachers are really hittin' us hard with work now, as if we have to make up for lost time or something. Technically, we're making the days up, so they're just loading on the work for no reason. RUDE.
Talked to Tim for like 2.8 seconds today. Not much to speak of there.
I think my friend Will likes me... I'm not really sure, but it's possible. :/
Andy seemed pretty normal today. I don't know. I don't really know that there's even a "normal" anymore. It's hard to say.
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

Update: Today is my birthday, so that all in all gave me a good day. My friends got there to late to decorate my locker, so instead they said happy birthday on the mic at lunch(we are allowed to that at lunch, it can be embarassing sometimes). Saw 'S' he wished me happy birthday in passing like everyone else(according to a friend, the one who also likes him, she didn't talk to me at all today after that, I was going to wish her a happy late birthday since she is a day older than me but she seemed mad at me. My friend gave me three cd's that she made for me which was nice.
Trainee of EDC-Let's break down some houses!
In my version of Twilight Jacob never existed!
Wolf-Girl90
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Wolf-Girl90 »

So, I fell on my face. It was embarrassing. :lol:

Christine Your major has been your major for twenty years!? Fair do's! :lol: How is the weather looking down your way?! Has the ice storm let up yet? It's stopped snowing although practically no one was in school today! Only one of my friends was. It was awful! The Andy situation sounds extremely complicated although I have an plan! Why doesn't he just break up with this Cara girl (no offence to her!) and then you to can get together or is that just too simple?! So I take it you've actually talked about your feelings the? Have you ever kissed? (Sorry for all the personal questions! Just tell me to shut up anytime!) :D

Lena So, is Amber going out with Ethan but she kissed Lu? Is that right? If it is then I agree with you about the whole situation being "seriously not okay"! Is it a good or bad thing that you're like Lu's sister?

Kristen You like English accents?! I find that really weird! I always thought an English accent was really boring! :lol: I don't think you should feel guilty about the whole B thing. Feelings don't just vanish because you're with someone else. It sounds like your very in love with your boyfriend though so every time you feel yourself being drawn to B, try and list all the things you love about your boyfriend in your head! :D I hope that helps!

Landania What happened with Dale? I really am shocked by how much I don't know! I will have to do some swotting up! ;)

Up-date No one was in school today! It was awful! At lunch and break there's about twenty five of us that sit on tables close together but today there were only a few of us and it was really awkward! I'm not saying we all don't get one but it's a little weird.
As I said before, I fell over so everyone was laughing except one guy. Let's call him O. He was basically my 24/7 for about a year but I haven't spoken to him for ages. He was seemed genuinely worried about my ego-denting fall. I was a bit short with him and just went: "Don't feel you have to phone an ambulance O! I'll be fine"
I felt a bit bad to be honest with you! He came to sit by me in English as well which was also strange.
The conversation was too polite. Perhaps he fancies one of my friends or something.
That'll be it!

xoxo
J<3B::Taylor Lautner::Dating Thread::Cymru::Karl = LBF
Banner by ThreeThings
http://-roadkillchic.piczo.com
StupidxLamb
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by StupidxLamb »

Hey everyone!!!!

Genny, don't feel bad! I'm sure he didn't think anything of that comment. Plus, boys are pretty dense. :P I'm sorry that you fell. You can join my club for people who trip over sunlight. ^_^ I love it when boys show concern though. Usually when I fall, my girl friends help me and my guy friends just make fun of me. XD

Psugar
: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SWEETUMS!! <3

Christine: I'm sorry Andy's been so weird lately. :/ I don't know what to say about that. I think teenage boys just deal with things differently than girls. He seems a lot like Eli, actually. Not in a bad way. Haha. Just, Eli doesn't like to tell anyone his problems because he is afraid of them worrying or having his problems stress other people out. I think Andy probably just doesn't like to open up TOO much (well, it seems like he is acting distant) because he doesn't want people to fuss over him. Too bad, really. He'll return to "normal," don't worry. :]

Lena: That's really weird. I mean, really weird. What is with those teenagers?! They're WAY too casual about everything. It freaks me out. Lol. Are you OK with being Lu's "sister?" It seems to me that if you are his "sister," you have more incentive to embarrass him in public, if you so wish. ;D

Me: I have Zumba tonight! ;D I really need to DANCE. I'm so stressed lately. I HATE SCHOOOOOOOL. *breathes* Okay. Nothing is new in my life either. I talked to Daniel (aka Noah) last night through texting. It was pretty good. I just REALLY missed being his friend. I had to talk to him. Um...Travis (Daniel's brother) is pursuing Britney, and she is FREAKED OUT. Neither of us like him, even as a friend right now. He used to be this SUPER considerate, nice guy, who we looked at like a brother. But now he is acting kind of cocky and arrogant and rude/sarcastic. Just, mean. It's freaking us out, and he's being REALLY forward with Britney. We're in suspense just waiting for him to ask her out and get it over with. Lol. I can't stand to be around him anymore.
Team Edward
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world because they'd never expect it"-Jack Handy
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

StupidxLamb: Thanks!
Wolf-Girl90: I think your wrong, I think he might like you, but your guess is better than mine.
Update: It's still snowing, I'm onto my last disc to down load and spent some of my iTunes gift card for songs, I don't feel like downloading the next CD because I have to rename everything so it doesn't show up untitled.
Trainee of EDC-Let's break down some houses!
In my version of Twilight Jacob never existed!
lovemesomecullensss
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by lovemesomecullensss »

PSUGAR:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :]
I'm glad you've had a good day. And I hate it when the CD's come up untitled! So annoying! :]

GENNY:
Well, it snowed a little bit today, but not enough to do damage. I'm hoping it's all over for now! Though it's pretty icy on the sidewalks and stuff. I have bruises to prove it haha. Oh, and personal questions are not a problem. I totally never mind them haha. Yes, him breaking up with Cara would be the simplest solution haha. But he loves her. They've been dating for like nine months now. And even though she's at college four hours away, they're maintaining their relationship. Obviously, it would be totally horrible for him to break up with Cara for me. He probably couldn't live with himself if he hurt her like that. And honestly, I think he's afraid that if he were to break up with Cara, I'd stop liking him or I wouldn't want to date him or something. I don't know, that's just what I think. And yeah, we've talked about our feelings. We still do every once in a while. He asks me every couple of weeks, "Do you still like me?" Haha. He NEVER in a million years thought I'd like him, too, so I guess he's still in shock even after six months. And no, we haven't kissed. We've come close a couple of times, and we both think about it a lot, but I would never let him do that to Cara. He kissed another girl while he was dating this other girl last year and he was miserable about it. So yeah, that's that. Haha, sorry that was so long. As for you, I'm sorry your school was scarce today! Were people not coming because of the weather or what? And O sounds like maybe he wants to rekindle some kind of friendship with you. I say welcome it. You can never have too many friends haha. :]

MARIE:
You could be right. He does seem a little distant. I'm hoping whatever is bothering him subsides soon, or he at least talks to me about it. That would be nice. It's good that you're being friends with Daniel again. I'm sure your friendship with him means a lot to you. And to him. And Travis... What's up with him? Sounds like he's trying to emulate Sarah haha. ;] Have fun at Zumba! :]

Update:
For anyone who remembers my friend Taylor who was sleeping with that guy Drew who was dating the girl in Texas (yeah, I know, complex, that's why you should probably only try to comprehend this if you're already familiar with it haha), well, she texted me today. She's all excited she got into the sorority she wanted to get into... Oh, and Luke has been cheating on her. Luke was this guy she was semi-dating at college (Drew is a Junior in high school and he lives here. I'd make fun of her for dating a Junior, but Andy's a Junior and he's dating a Freshman in college... Anyway... They dated a while ago but she was still holding onto him... But at college, she was semi-dating Luke. She's a complex girl...) So he seemed liked a really sweet guy, he sent her all these sweet texts and a really cute Christmas present in the mail and all this stuff. (And he's a ROCKEFELLER! As in, the BILLIONAIRE Rockefellers. As in, Rockefeller Center, New York City! Yeah.) But she found out from one of her new "sisters" that he was cheating on her with some other girl. And she called him over to explain (in the middle of our text conversation! Of course...) and he said she was stupid and didn't deserve an explanation. (Can you say GUILTY!?) So yeah. She was really upset. I did my best to cheer her up. Why do all the good ones turn out to be rotten apples? Gross.