The Dating Thread--take 2

Wolf-Girl90
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: The Dating Thread--take 2

Post by Wolf-Girl90 »

Christine Your brother does glass blowing?! What and amazing hobby! I wish my sisters did something that interesting! Gutted about your director! I've never heard the phrase "WEEEEEEEEEEEE-OTCH" before! I love it though! I shall use it tomorrow with my friends! :D Your life sounds bloody more exciting than mine! I don't think I have a life at the moment! It seems to have upped and left! I'm sorry about your friends Racheal and Jordan! It's so frustrating when you and your friends find yourselves not on the same page anymore! Hopefully this section in your friendship will pass and it will go back to normal!

Tiffi I'm sorry about JB and Fred! At least JB is still extremely hot! :D Your Valentines day sounds it should be good if you don't get asked out! (which you probably will be!) I think I mihgt suggest a single ladies party to my friends! it'll beat just sitting around being bored! :lol:

Jennifer The time is right for you to add Brad on Facebook! You had a conversation with him so In my opinion you should strike while the iron is hot! (I love that phrase!) I enjoyed you pointless story actually, but what is Mac and Cheese? I thought that was just food on the Sims?! :lol: ADD HIM!! NOW!

Tia J sounds ridiculously cute! **Genny is very jealous all of a sudden** ;) You should carry on flirting with him and stuff because what he decides he wants a girlfriend, who'll be there?! :D

up-date I have been doing Geography all day!! I am losing my sanity! It's such a relief that it's all over though!
Last night I went baby sitting for down the road and I earned £20 for watching the TV and eating food! The children didn't move either! It was weird though, I was watching the TV and it was cold and I was all on my own (unless you count the sleeping children up-stairs) and I suddenly had this giant urge to have J with me. I just really wanted him there. I don't know what triggered it either! Very strange! I'm really excited to see him tomorrow as well which is also weird!
I don't know if I like him or not! Not that it would matter anyway if I did! I feel very weirded out and I’m not sure if I like it!

xoxo
J<3B::Taylor Lautner::Dating Thread::Cymru::Karl = LBF
Banner by ThreeThings
http://-roadkillchic.piczo.com
goymer
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by goymer »

lovemesomecullensss wrote:GOYMER:
That's a really good outlook! So, did she text you back? :]
Yup, and as far as lack of plans is concerned, it's good news :D Though I think at least one of our mobile networks might be having problems, as she said in her response "sorry for the late reply", this was at half past 10 in the morning! And I've still got no reply from the text I then sent her. So maybe I'll wake up tomorrow afternoon ( :lol: ) and I'll have a text from her she sent during the day today :lol:
"Leah, you don't like me. I don't like you"
"Thank you Captain Obvious"

NBOAD and proud (ish...)

Part of the Gen Y Lexily
ALL4TEAMEDWARD

Post by ALL4TEAMEDWARD »

Lovemesomecullensss: Well I wasn't even really planning on asking him anyhow... :? I don't even really know him...I kinda just realized I liked him on Fri. It was just...spontaneous...I guess.(Haha that did sound Match.com-ish ;) ) And yeah Joseph will get over it...eventually. He acts like he's still in love with me. And I won't be surprised if it would take him months to get over that. But I'm really not much for flirting on purpose...I'm worse than Abby...but idk. I guess I'll see how it goes from here. :) And thanx.

No updates thus far...but Abby came up with this really weird plan...she might tell u all bout it later ;)
edward'sstupidlamb
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by edward'sstupidlamb »

hi everyone im newish here, well new to this forum so again hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
im so sad, cause I like this guy "A" but he has a girlfriend. But he flirts with me and always texts back quickly. He's nice to me, but he's kind of a perv and thinks waaaaaaaay to hard about everything. Sigh I don't know what to say to him though, would it be weird if I talked to him? Since he has a girl friend, and I like him :?
Image Image
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

edwardsstupidlamb- there is no harm in being friends with him. But if he has a girlfriend you have to respect that. there is nothing worse then getting involved with a relationship. you dont want to be "that" girl. If he really likes you and his relationship doesnt work out then there is a possibility. but right now just be friends.
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
edward'sstupidlamb
Hanging Up on Jessica

Yeah I would never do that, and I'm fine with being just friends I just ment would it be weird if I talked to him -as a friend-
Image Image
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

no i dont think so. i was friends with guys i liked. sometimes it didnt work out, but sometimes it did and we ended up staying just friends. it all depends. but try it out, if it doesnt work then you dont have to be friends anymore.
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

Jennifer!!!!!!!!!!!: Ahh, I've missed you deary! Feel free to add me on Facebook too (link's over there-->). Well yay for talking to Brad! Honestly, I have missed many a page lately, too, and the only reason I'm posting now is because I saw you! :] Sounds like you had fun with the macaroni. Heh. :roll:

Christine: 'Allo. My life is quite boring as well. I had Japanese food for the first time yesterday..with a few girls. No boys. Haha. Saw The Other Boleyn GIRL, too. Yeah, I'm that lame. Haha. Ok, he's blowing glass. I kept seeing your status talking about your brother blowing and I meant to ask.... :lol: Sounds like fun, though. :]

edward'sstupidlamb: Well, hello new-ish person. I am Sam. Sam I am. (Do you like green eggs and ham?) Ok, I'm stopping, promise. :] Anyhoo! I don't think there's any problem with you being friends with this guy if you both know the limitations of your relationship. There's nothing wrong with being friends with a guy because he has a girlfriend. Even if you do like him, it's not like you're going ot try and steal him away. Unless you do have some sort of evil plot like that, then maybe you should stay away :twisted: Heh.

Lily: Hi! :] No chat posting. *scolds* =P

I don't have an update... Le sigh.
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
edward'sstupidlamb
Hanging Up on Jessica

nope no evil plot... :twisted:
jk yea that makes sense :)
Image Image
keds723

Post by keds723 »

Christine: I'm trying the friends thing. I haven't seen him since Friday, but that was from afar. I don't really try to flirt with him, I think I do it subconsciously. :-/ It sounds as if you should NOT want to do well all the time if it was the best audition of your life!r Seriously...that's a great idea. Think that you DON'T want whatever it is and just go with it. HAH! I love therapy session thing! I have a friend who is like that, except there was never any mutual agreement that I would be his therapist, just him blabbing his heart and soul to me at any give moment. And maybe Tim isn't your type? Sometimes if I'm not feeling crushy, it's because the man of my dreams hasn't popped up yet.

Jennifer: Hello! I'm Kristen, and I'm new to the thread! I'd say go from "Brad." Although...he might be one of those stuck up people (or just have very strict parents) based on his classes/style. It could be him though and he could be one of those old-fashioned guys (which unfortunately everyone makes fun of and they are incredibly sweet and nice)...keep me updated! P.S. Add him. It's not that creepy if you know him and then you can be all creepy and facebook stalk him like mostly every person does! :)

Genny: Excuse me...J sounds amazing. As long as he doesn't flaunt his obvious advantages then I'd say go for it. Although, I'd make sure O doesn't get the wrong impression and you don't hurt his feelings. Just keep the options open, you know!

edwards'sstupidlamb: friends are great, but for now be careful. You don't want to make enemies with the girlfriend. Just hang out with him and then you never know...maybe they AREN'T meant for each other ;)

Update: (Or lack thereof) I spent the weekend with Evan. I'm still having odd feelings of doubts, and it's hard for me right now because I'm so confused. Sometimes Evan gets really depressed and it's hard to not get frustrated. I think he might actually need some time apart from me. After a year and a half, it's been really great, but I still feel some tension, and I feel like I'm making his life hard. I'm the only thing making him stay here and is that really fair? I'm at college and he's living at home and could be doing so much more with his life, but he's not because of me and how I'm stuck here. Sigh...I'm trying not to make B a part of this, but in a way it is. Because I felt that if I wasn't with Evan, I wouldn't want to be with anyone, but he's shown me that I'm wrong. It's a little lonely here and I could use some attention from someone. Haha! I'm a terrible person...