Randomness numero 3 :)

Kymberli
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Randomness numero 3 :)

Post by Kymberli »

I agree Rob should stay single forever! I had to laugh at your friend Lynz. I know how she feels. I was the same way.
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

huh I am lost with this conversation? :? :lol:
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

kym~ she just now go to the part where aro is asking to touch her hand.. she had to go to the bank, she hates reality now, kind of like the rest of us

random- its cold her, and its suppose to be in the 30s tonight yay.. so what i do every year is i mix cinnamon,cloves and apples together in a little pot with water and heat it up, makes my house smell like the holidays i love it
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

^^Ooh, that sounds good. Kind of like a homemade poppuri.(sp?)
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

oh goodness. we are almost at the end!! my nap was nice, except i'm FREEZING!! i love being cold and everything but this is just ridiculous.

shel--i'm sure i'll love my banner. even though i thought during my nap i'd like to have one that said "i tried to give you up, but i'm addicted" but now it's probably too late lol so don't worry about that or anything. :) hmm i can't think of quotes for those pictures though. i'm no good with thinking of things like that on the spot

ew, okay i don't know if this happens to any of you, but as i like to consider myself a writer (on a good days), i hate it when people expect me to be creative on the spot and come up with something that will i dunno blow them away or something. i'm like pfft no, i need a good hour to come up with something good. but then again, if i had a time limit and i was writing something i could probably do it....just not when i have to say something out loud. i'm probably not making sense.

i really want to read the twilight series again but i have to finish james patterson's alex cross series first....not to mention the fact that i have about 100 pages of reading to catch up on before wednesday night in theology!! gah crap. i'm going to go do that now.

okay, probably see you all on the new thread haha.
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

xXBeSafeXx wrote:^^Ooh, that sounds good. Kind of like a homemade poppuri.(sp?)

Yes its wonderful and i put the clove in it, it helps you breathe if you have stuffiness which i always do when its cold
Keeper of The Randomness
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

My friend got me a Twilight button that says
I was bitten by Breaking Dawn
AWESOME

YAY I just read the part(again) Where Edward is like "Yes, you are exactly my brand of heroin."

I wish I could drive.
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
rain.on.me
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by rain.on.me »

Im in a bad mood. i dont know why. honestly i couldnt care less if someone came up into my room right now and killed me. i have a headache, too...
im also trying to avoid my homework.
and i just ate a hot dog...
...i hate hot dogs.
Layla_Hale
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Near Forks.....the ones in my kitchen drawer (not too far from Spoons, either)

Post by Layla_Hale »

Whew..took me forever to catch up! (as always) haha…

Omgosh, I saw the tv #2, and the underwear thing is ridiculous!! Why would they do that? That’s one of the main points of the book! Ugh…anyway---

Lynz-that potpourri sounds good! And Eclipse is my favorite one too!!! :D I love reading your bestie’s reactions! lol

Maddy- aw, driving’s no fun. Really. I don’t like it. How old are you, then?

rain.on.me- yeah hot dogs suck, but lately ive been eating them for some weird reason. Hope your headache gets better! :)

*Sigh* so, ive been home for like, two hours now and ive caught up on the lex and read a few chapters in breaking dawn. I really don’t want to start my homework….. :( …off I go, my dears. Ill try to post on numero 3 a few more times ;) I’m positive we’ll have a new one by 8 or 9 at the latest (that’s central time)

General Major of Jasper's Confederate Army
Smooth Alesio Tagliano~Mafia
Twi-Twin Ayan
Randie from #2
The Epic Battle of Spring '09-Air Raid Instigator
Volturi: Sophia
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

eclipse is the best!

i can't wait for my Bestie to come here! you guys will love her, she is great! but she isn't allowed here until she is done..

mmm clove, my house smells like a holiday party.

i need to make dinner.. booo

I spend to much money, i have my job this weekend after that i think i'll work at McDonalds or something, i love there sugar free Vanilla Ice coffee i could have free ones every day.... and its money.. boo i would hate that job, i wish i could work at the mall but they aren't open long enough.. i love retail jobs.
I am bored i should be typing the story, but I am procrastinating and trying to figure out how i am going to pay rent on the 1st when i have so many other things due..

I am regretting buying those boots.. =/

edit-

ash text message- AW! he proposed! *SWOON
me- Ome, hurry up and start reading Eclipse
ash- OKAY OKAY

HOLY CRAP!!!)#*^@!#(*!@^

OKAY THIS sound really sucks but you get the picture really
the OFFICAIL Bella's Lullaby.. ome.. the sound really really sucks, but its still so pretty.. if you were waiting for the movie.. dont click.. if you don't care.. here ya go
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-06jD7wu ... re=related

remember the sound sucks

I am so stupid most of you were at hot topic right??
dumb me
Keeper of The Randomness