The Hanson Thread #2

aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Re: The Hanson Thread #2

Post by aurelia92 »

i'm so sorry about Lucy, Mimi. it must be really hard to lose her. my thoughts are with you and Lucy. <3

as for the song.. i love it. its so amazing to see them together again. ahhhh. i hadnt realized how much i missed that. (whats with the cadillac mentions in hanson songs??)

btw. i STILL dont have city of glass. why does it take so long to get a book from america to austria? :(
Krystina the Alien
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Krystina the Alien »

Same reason it takes so long for Krystina to get Zimmer 483 from Germany...the ocean. :lol:

Oceans are stupid...so are beaches. I hate the beach. Sand does NOT belong in places I didn't know I had.
Image <--click this
Likeasunburn
Protector Of Pel's Sanity

Post by Likeasunburn »

Thanks for the well wishes, all. And thank goodness for those boys and how they always seem to know what I need, just when I need it the most! <3.

Unless my eyes fail me, looks like both Taylor's rings were on last night.

And yes, it's great to see him "back home."

...home and without the usage of hair products and ties.
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

yep. he really was amazing yesterday: http://www.flickr.com/photos/momentsbym ... 7/sizes/l/ <3

we need to tell someone to make a new thread for us dont we? seeing as we're at 100 again:D
Krystina the Alien
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

We do, don't we?

Hee hee...we're like, the busiest non-Twilight thread on here, aren't we?
Image <--click this
Likeasunburn

Post by Likeasunburn »

Yep, we're good like that. :roll:

I'll send the mods a PM.

ETA: a direct quote from a RJB friend of mine who was actually at last night's show: "I feel good. It feels good to be back where I belong."

<3!!! I KNEW it!!!

Edited a second time: After hearing the full audio from last night's show, Isaac's onstage coooments and what Taylor said to fans after the show, I'm totally ticked off...

All these people who wanna put Hanson, MMMBop especially, down and bad-mouth them... I ask this of those people: What in the hell have YOU ever done that entitles you to pass such harsh judgements upon others? Have YOU ever written a song that went to the Number 1 slot in over 62 different countries around the world? Have YOU ever inspiried a fanbase that still comes out to see you, year after year, when you haven't commerically released a radio single since March of 2004?

Yeah I didn't think so.

These three guys are special, one of a kind, and if ANYONE has a hope of returning modern rock and roll music to the true, and talented, and world-shattering level of what it was 40 years ago when the Beatles set the entire planet on fire, it's Hanson.

Watch and see, cynics... Watch and see...
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

im glad everythings back to normal, more or less. i was scared it wouldnt work, or something.

i would write more, but im exhausted. but i agree with you, Mimi.. although i dont know what they said that made you say all that.
Likeasunburn

Post by Likeasunburn »

Heh... *sheepish look* I have very little tollerance for crowd hecklers. Seems there were a few intoxicated morons at the show the other night that insisted upon making rude comments during Hanson's set. :evil:
Krystina the Alien
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

I am so mad that I don't know German. I want to order My Obsession (Cinema Bizarre's single from their album ToyZ), and I don't know how...oh well...*zooms to Google translator*
Image <--click this
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

anything i can help with? im pretty good at german, you know ;)