The Hanson Thread #2

Likeasunburn
Protector Of Pel's Sanity

Re: The Hanson Thread #2

Post by Likeasunburn »

Jeminunzi wrote:*snort* yeah um... "teensy bit" right.... :-P

http://i42.tinypic.com/2ewnyua.jpg

"I never thought the future of rock 'n' roll would be in the hands of the dude from Hanson!"

Amazing review of thw TW show: http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/live/1 ... d-windows/

And something we've all been, or at least I have been, waiting to see: http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d66/o ... 014891.jpg

He WAS there... but I still want to kill those damn glasses.
caszit
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by caszit »

Those glasses get around! ;)

I liked that interview and article. It was kinda entertaining watching the John dude trying to get his 2cents in!
As odd as this may sound, but after that video, Bun E may be my fav. He kinda has this look of "How the hell did I get here...."

When does the album come out again?

And thanks for the info about TMI.

Happy Monday...or as happy as a monday can be :(
Last edited by caszit on Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

mondays arent happy. in less than an hour, ill be in school trying to understand what the hell my chemistry teacher is talking about:(

anyway, the songs taylor wrote really are the best ones.. but which indie411 interview? how did i miss that????
Jeminunzi
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Jeminunzi »

Argh! I vote for a fangirly mission of dooom to get the hideous glasses those boys have and destroy them..... or at least keep them locked up for some sort of ransom... :twisted:

Lol, i have to admit as creepy as some of them are, the members of TW are really amusing, and they are definitely the LAST people that anyone would put in a band together.

I'm not sure if i'm happy at how catchy the songs are or not.... But they're so darn catchy!!!!!

Wooot, i get to spend 2nd period instead of at physics (my favorite class) at the chorus teacher's classroom trying to learn my part for the pit orchestra in the musical our school's doing... Guys and Dolls... :roll:
Students working in New Media are bored in the summer, I take banner requests! PM me
Chadley
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Chadley »

I feel uber lame for taking note of this, but the small Edward fan inside of me (since most of it's taken up by Carlisle love) noticed that Zac can really pull a crooked smile. :oops:

Anyway *coughs* I gotta agree with Chris on the Bun E bit. For me, it's just the fact that he really doesn't fit in with his age that makes him so likeable.
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

yep i agree! hes cute.
also, i wanna know what you guys think about this picture http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d66/o ... 014956.jpg because people dont seem to be able to agree on it lol

sooo. my dad ordered COG for me! and guess what? im paying more for the shipping than for the book itself. there goes my pocket money + the money i got from babysitting the whole day on wednesday *waves*
Krystina the Alien
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Krystina the Alien »

I like that pic! A lot. :lol:

And I would just like to state that I am a horrible person, and I've started reading COG early...and I'm loving it. That's all I'm saying.

Especially since it comes out tomorrow, and I know Mimi is gonna start it tonight (or would that be tomorrow morning? :lol: )
Image <--click this
Likeasunburn
Protector Of Pel's Sanity

Post by Likeasunburn »

J-Tay, stop being such a poser, you dork.

Soooo not him.

Mimi starts COG in... uh *checks* 5 hours and 56 minutes!

Expect me to be M.I.A. for the next 12 hrs or so following that time lol.

http://community.livejournal.com/picspammy/448303.html = *SNORK!!*
andreaeducator
Wandering Through Town

Post by andreaeducator »

HI Friends!

I think I have Cassie's fics saved on my compy somewhere....I used to read them *grin*

In other news I am moving to Texas (to muh Marceh!!) in 14 DAYS!!!! and then in MAY we are TOTES gonna fangirl it up together in Tulsa!! *FLAIL*
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

ohh cool! where dyou live atm?

lol yeah he is a poser and no its not really him in that picture but i kinda like it. but i was watching some old ttw podcasts today (..what?) and i MISS that Taylor. he needs to come back. soon.

okay, first part of the second round of the english competition tomorrow. im soo nervous.. better get some sleep i guess! have fun reading everyone! <3