The Hanson Thread #2

caszit
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: The Hanson Thread #2

Post by caszit »

Likeasunburn wrote:Pssst! Be on the lookout for a 45min video of the SXSW TW show some time this evening.

<3.
ohhhhh

Yeah I was up to my eyeballs with work this past weekend and most likely this week tooooooo :|
Likeasunburn
Protector Of Pel's Sanity

Post by Likeasunburn »

EEEK!!!! *runs into the post screaming and flapping her arms and flailing her hands like an idiot*

It seems all the fangirls going to the member event in May are in for a "secret suprise" according to Zac.

STAY TUNED!!!!!!!!
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

:shock: :cry: :shock: *sigh* :)
okay. im used to not getting the really really REALLY awesome stuff i guess. but will it be a surprise that will end up on youtube? cause if so, im happy!

i have to write about a dream i had for english. mini problem: the last dream that didnt end with me getting shot is so long ago that i cant remember it at all. lame assignment.
Likeasunburn

Post by Likeasunburn »

And on a random, "Mimi's a freak..." note:

I just looked back over my livejournal entries, and realized that it was exactly 12 years ago today that I first saw THIS video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odnNDkEpEG0

It's as beautiful to me now as it was that day. Time and time again, it's been these three guys who have been MY gaurdian angels, just like in the video.

There's no way that I can ever thank them, or thank anyone, enough for that.

...yes, I'm being sappy. Ignore me.

:oops:
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

*sigh* "this video is not available in your country" so typical! which video is it?
Krystina the Alien
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Krystina the Alien »

aurelia92 wrote:where is everyone? :(
i just finished listening to the new hanson hotline and im still laughing. what the hell is with the background music?? :D
That, my dear friend, is called Zac playing with Garage Band while Ike was recording. Or after he recorded, and that's why the date on the hotline says 27th, but wasn't posted until the day after (or something along those lines).

On a different note, I might be getting a tattoo on Wednesday. I'm extremely excited.
Image <--click this
caszit
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by caszit »

Found this thought I would share
Another TW interview from SXSW
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm_j5yPnkcM

Krystina the Alien wrote: On a different note, I might be getting a tattoo on Wednesday. I'm extremely excited.
Do you have an idea of what you'll get!?!?! Do tell!
I have one, I got it like 6 years ago on a whim with a bf, think goodness is has nothing to do with him!....I think all the time "ohhh I want another one!" but then I never get one...can't make up my mind of what I would get.
Likeasunburn

Post by Likeasunburn »

Tattoos scare me. I'm 105% wimp, and rather anti-pain.
Likeasunburn

Post by Likeasunburn »

Sorry for not addressing this before, but to answer Aurelia's question, it was the second version, aka "angel version", of the IWCTY video. (in case anyone else got confused, the guys in this video were meant to represent gauridan angels to anyone who wanted to call upon them... Yes, it's cheesy, but it still brings a tear to MY eye even now...)

*fangirl sigh...*

They had no idea how true the lyrics to this song would become... but I do thank them for that.
aurelia92
Fishing with Charlie

Post by aurelia92 »

ahhh thank you. ha that video is so cheesy but i kinda love it. alsmost as much as i love Weird <3

and i just have to say this:
HOW AWESOME IS IT THAT WE GOT THE TW CONCERT IN DVD QUALITY?????
in case you dont know what im talking about, they posted the download link on the tw livejournal. so amazing. i have to watch it now:)