Gutter Gals & Guys -- Rainbow Popsicles. The Discussion.

una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Re: Gutter Gals & Guys -- Rainbow Popsicles. The Discussion.

Post by una »

VampMan, haven't seen it and will avoid it - thanks! I used to like Alyssa when we were younger but she has gone off and done some WEIRD movies.

Nima, it's always those happy/sad times that get you! My senior year was full of them. I hope FS's teams wins, it's always great to end on an upbeat note! Hopefully it won't rain!

GNE, Evan is SO cute! It's so unfair that your adorable nephew is so close and my nephew Liam is far away. Here is is with his sister, Imogen. However, I'm happy, they are coming down this weekend to visit, hopefully I will get some new and better pictures of them.

Slippers - if I am not barefoot (during the summer) then I either wear ankle socks or slipper socks (you know those really soft fuzzy kind). I will wear slippers to go outside in however I found a pair of slipper socks that have a rubber sole...they are fantastic. I used to have cow slippers that I loved, but the problem is when I curl on the couch, I feel like I need to take my slippers off, especially shoe type ones. When I have slippers, they never could pass as shoes, I love the animal ones!
Last edited by una on Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Vampman
Alyssa Milano did a lot of racey movies post "Who's The Boss" pre "Melrose Place". She did Poison Ivy with Drew Barrymore, played Amy Fisher in a Lifetime movie special, was in the movie with Reese Witherspoon & Mark Wahlburg (can't remeber the name) and there's probably more to list.

Ithink I've seen that movie before and it was BAD (not bad in a good way but really bad).

Totally missed CSI-NY and that's one of my favorites, I'm stuck on watching House re-runs every night.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Post by nissanmama »

skylarblue wrote:was in the movie with Reese Witherspoon & Mark Wahlburg (can't remeber the name) and there's probably more to list.
Oh yeah! Fear. I forgot that one. She was the main character's best friend and our dear Butch was a really, really icky bad guy in that one. I liked him. I didn't want him to be bad, but he was depraved and obsessed.
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/p ... directlink
40-something and feeling a little like Mrs. Cope.
Banner by Fry
vampman
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by vampman »

skylarblue,

I forgot about her being in Poison Ivy. Was the one she was in like Poison Ivy 17? There have been so many of them. In fact, there was a brand new one on just recently on like FX channel or something. Drew was the best though!

I did remember that she played Amy Fisher and the movie Fear. Fear is one of those movies that you only need to see once!
inspired
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by inspired »

vampmadness wrote:Has anybody seen Embrace of the Vampire with Alyssa Milano?
I do believe that was her worst movie ever, except fo maybe poison Ivy 2. Anyone remeber that gem? Such lousy choices, ick. Oh, and the movie she di with Reese Witherspoon and Mark Wahlberg was Fear.
found by MMETP, courtesy of em3228 @ photobucket
Destani
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Destani »

Slippers: I prefer to be barefoot whenever possible. But I'm very cold natured so I usually wear slippers in the winter. I like the fuzzy plush kind. I currently have 3 pairs, all given to me as gifts. One pair is Garfield, one pair is Spongebob and the third pair is just plain black and fuzzy.

My dog thinks my slippers are toys. It took a long time to train him so I could walk around the house without him attacking my feet. He's especially fond of the Garfield slippers.
Images courtesy of: http://robbuz.deviantart.com/
Bewitched
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Bewitched »

First of all, hello Vampman and all the other new people I might have missed.

GNE, your nephew is a doll.

Una, I tried to see your photos but they wouldn't come up for me.

Slippers: I do have a pair of slippers my son grew out of. I usually wear those when I'm working around the house; but when I go to bed, I have socks from barefeet that I love to wear. If my feet get cold, then my ankles hurt, so these socks are thick and warm. My daughter did ask for a pair of pink fuzzy slippers this year for Christmas, but my middle son just wears his socks and they are usually black and have holes in them in no time. My hubby and oldest son just "steal" the pair that fits them both back and forth between themselves.
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Sorry Bewitched, I think I have fixed the links. They go to photobucket and they are really small (my brother sent them to me via his Iphone). I should have MUCH better pictures this weekend.

Destani I'm with you. I prefer to be barefoot even outdoors.

Have you ever found yourself in a rut when reading? I've been reading a bunch of fantasy lately and even though they are good, I'm having trouble getting into the last series my friend loaned me. It's annoying, the book is starting out good but I just seem to, I guess, crave something else. I took a break and read the 8th Sookie Stackhouse, a paranormal collection of 4 short stories called Wild Thing and the Insider's Guide (BDB). I just picked up the First Truth book and I'm still stalling. Is there something called "Reader's Block" similar to writer's block? :shock: :?
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
Kymberli
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Kymberli »

Hello, everyone. I my whole house has been sick lately and I just couldn't get to the computer. I am having serious withdrawals. I did have the Brothers for BDB :oops: to keep me company while I was getting better and nursing the sick. The Brothers 8-) Thank you to all of you for talking about them on the old thread...I just had to go and get them and see for myself and I am so glad I did.
nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Post by nissanmama »

una wrote:I'm still stalling. Is there something called "Reader's Block" similar to writer's block?
I'm in a funk too. I've been re-reading instead of getting into the stack on my nightstand.
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/p ... directlink
40-something and feeling a little like Mrs. Cope.
Banner by Fry