"The Hair" ~ A Robert Pattinson Thread

Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

Re: "The Hair" ~ A Robert Pattinson Thread

Post by Nena »

I think you guys will be interested in this Article. Rob told E news that he want's to get rid of his hair! :shock:
We may have to start a "Save the Hair" campaign!
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

Nena wrote:I think you guys will be interested in this Article. Rob told E news that he want's to get rid of his hair! :shock:
We may have to start a "Save the Hair" campaign!
I can understand why he said he would like to get rid of the hair. He is tired of all this attention on the physical aspects of his person, versus people liking him because he is actually a good actor. I know that I have gushed about how hot Rob is and how great his hair is, but he is way more than his outside appearance.

So, Rob if you ever read this, I am in full support of you cutting your hair when ever the money-hogs are done making money off of you for a while.
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

uhhhm....yea....i don't think it's cool that they won't let him cut his hair but at the same time

NOOOOOOOOO!!!! he cannot cut his hair! gah! well, he could...but not if he was like bald. that would just be tragic. TRAGIC.

and even though i love rob's hair (naturally) i do think he is also a fantastic actor....well, from what i can judge from the few things i've seen him in. so yes, he's more than his hair but i would still be sad to see said hair go.
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

I am totally traumatised that Rob want's to cut his hair. Nooooooooooo!!!! I must say that I love that the Summit does not want him to cut it until after all the promotional interviews and movie hype... Not only that... I don't think that cutting his hair will be fondly looked upon as soon as New Moon is confirmed to be filmed.

I would love nothing more than to dream about Rob. I can't remember ever dreaming about Rob, but I really want to!

I can't blame the guy for wanting to cut his hair if it is getting this much attention. If he cuts his hair, he should auction it off on EBAY for charity. All of us crazy sick people would love that. Gosh, I love his hair.
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
ana;
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ana; »

It must bother him sometimes.
that his hair gets more attention than his acting.
and more when he's doing so good, with brilliant roles like Art and Salvador Dali.

He has to cut it a little I think.
it was a bit shorter for Edward.
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

Rob can't cut his hair.. its almost as Epic as twilight..

I love rob's hair, i love when he runs his fingers through it.. its a beautiful disaster really.
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
porscheturbo911
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by porscheturbo911 »

Well, at least hair grows. I mean, he'd have to cut it eventually...
And ana; is right; his acting should be more important than his hair...
But still, his hair is quite beautiful :D.
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

the only problem i have with him cutting his hair is that i don't know how much of it he wants to cut off. i mean, if they end up doing new moon and eclipse, his hair needs to be the exact same length as it was when he was filming. vampires hair doesn't grow, and they don't cut it because of this fact.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
Landiana
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Near London, wondering if the crazy lobsters have formed their plan of attack

Post by Landiana »

NOOO he cant cut his hair.
ok i understand why he would want to, but its too sexy!

i wonder what rob would do if he saw all this thread and all we say about him?
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4851042/1/English_Vampires
Please read my fanfic!

Team Edward
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Nena
I was so going to post the E! Online interview about Rob and his hair but you beat me to the punch.

Now for Edward the hair needs to stay but for Rob, I think he needs to cut it. It doesn't seem to me (that's only by the pics that I've seen) that's he's so into the grooming aspect of the hair.

Some guys can pull off the "bed" head but personally Rob doesn't do it too well, in my opinion.

*I will now go hide in the corner and try to keep the from getting hit by miscellaneous objects being thrown my way* :lol:
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!