Randomness round 4

xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: Randomness round 4

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

I can do Amazon...I'll check first to see if it's in Books-A-Million though. I want it really bad... :? But everyone's sick of hearing me talk about Twilight and ask for Twilight related things...I'll have to buy it myself. :lol:
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
LindsOuimet
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by LindsOuimet »

vampire_elf wrote:
LindsOuimet wrote:I have the same problem, so the flat iron is my best friend. Her bangs are the thicker, eyebrow skimming ones. And I've got pretty much the same color hair as hers, so it's the best comparision I could come up with, lol.
My best friends are my flat iron and my hairdryer otherwise my hair are a disaster! :lol: About the bangs, I'm more thinking of the longer, sideswept ones (can't think of an example right now) because the other kind wouldn't suit me, I think. The ones you're talking about are such like those Anne Hathaway has, right? I would say, go for it cause it sounds good but I'm such a coward when it comes to hairstyle changes! :lol:

@Mopvie companion: it's on amazon, so ordering isn't the problem. I told my boyfriend I want it (maybe for Christmas) and he just started laughing :?
I've done the sideswepted ones before, and liked them, but my hair grows so quickly that I had to trim them every couple of weeks for them to look as cool as they did when I first got them. And yes, the ones like Anne Hatheway has. Now if only I had her face...

Private Magdalena Devries in Jasper's Army
Bulldozer Operator @ EDC, Inc.
Randomness Bum!
Owner and Operator of Calming Coves Bed & Breakfast - Jasper says Relax!
kkswmmr114
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by kkswmmr114 »

Page 100!!! I can't believe we got here so quick!! :?

Proud Randomnesser since Numero 3!! :)
E<3B
Private Jezebell Blacke of Jasper's Confederate Army
vampire_elf
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by vampire_elf »

Yeah, I want her face too! :lol: I love that look by the way, I just don't think that I can pull it off (and it's probably too much hassle for me with all the straightening so that they always look good). I'll start out easy with the sideswept bangs (they are usually about nose lenght, so not bangs really and I want to try how it looks if they are shorter).

Give it a try! If your hair grows fast, it'll grow out quickly in case you don't like it. That being said, I should go and make an appointment with my hairdresser for a haircut with bangs and maybe a reddish tint in my brown hair... :D

Page 100: it took us about a week to reach that! YEAH! :D

Banner by the amazing MRK!
Obsessed 20 something Twilighter
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

No more posts until we get a new thread! an Unhappy mod is no good!

i don't like not having randomness!
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

Post by Nena »

I am so proud of you girls. Yes, an unhappy mod is not fun 8-)

Here is the new thread http://www.twilightlexiconforum.com/vie ... =25&t=2326