Randomness #5

Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Re: Randomness #5

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

GRRRRRR!!1!!!!!
i am venting. this is me venting!
damn it.

okay so i really wish andy's fb status wouldn't say things like "waiting for 3:30!" and her's say "can't wait for tomorrow" (ie: today!). this just makes me angry. AND THE BIG KICKER, PEOPLE! PREPARE YOURSELF FOR IT!!

if you remember at all randomness thread....gosh 2? 3? i dunno. i said that he had a friend that could get to see twilight early if she wanted. well GUESS WHO THAT FRIEND IS?
it's HER!!! and she requested that night off because SHE DIDN'T WANT TO SEE IT!!
she's hates twilight!
she is clearly evil.
EVIIIILLLLL!!!
:evil: :evil:

oh my gosh i need to stop freaking out. but come on!! seriously.
i can't take this.
he just needs to realize that i'm obviously the better choice here.....
:shock:

...okay. i am calming down now.

and lynz--i'm pretty sure wanker is our equivalent of "jack-off". ahem, i do believe wanker=one who wanks, ie: the M word that i may or may not be allowed to say on here? i'm guessing not....
Last edited by Tengo Nubs. on Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
LindsOuimet
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by LindsOuimet »

samajama wrote:Why do I not know a cute Edward?
Considering how married I am, it's not entirely a good thing, lol. To make it worse, I was reading the script for the movie at work last Saturday, and he scared the crap out of me by leaning over my shoulder and starting to read Edward's lines to me. I thought I was going to have to kick him out of the office, haha!

Private Magdalena Devries in Jasper's Army
Bulldozer Operator @ EDC, Inc.
Randomness Bum!
Owner and Operator of Calming Coves Bed & Breakfast - Jasper says Relax!
kkswmmr114
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by kkswmmr114 »

A.H wrote:Random.. I had german second lesson today and I was really bored and sleepy so I was resting my head on the table and just stopped paying attention. Then my teacher said Edward and my head shot up and I was like huh, where? Everyone on my table started laughing at me. Turns out my german teacher's name is Edward.
That put a smile on my face... that is totally something I would do!! Lol...

Lynz- I thought the same thing about Forgetting Sarah Marshall.... I don't usually like those movies though. I thought Superbad was... well... super bad. Hehe... I cam up with that on my own. :D My boyfriend loves them, so I watch them to please him. I make him see movies he doesn't want to see.

My prediction for this thread ending is: November 11th at 10 pm. :D

Edward is such a great name. It just puts a smile on my face when I say it. :D

OME guys!! I keep trying to post and it won't let me because it keeps showing me the new posts!! Lol. :lol:

I will ask my boyfriend's mother- she is British- whether or not wanker is a bad word.

Mary!! I'm so sorry!! *hugs*

Linds- that is hilarious!! I would die if an Edward came up behind me and started to read Edward's lines. BTW, how did you get the script??

Okay, seriously guys, LAST TIME I am hitting submit!! (I have seriously tried to submit 7 times!!)

Proud Randomnesser since Numero 3!! :)
E<3B
Private Jezebell Blacke of Jasper's Confederate Army
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

Wanker is a bad word. It means the same as tosser.. if that helps.
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

mine too, but we need to keep it PG here on the lex, so you all don't see my foul mouth... I've been trying to cut down on the cursing, but it doesn't always work..

you should see some of the conversations i've had with lynz hahaha
we're such pottymouths :P

:x :x :x vergil can suck it.

if i'm not mistake wanker is the equivalent of A-hole
Tengo Nubs. wrote:okay so i really wish andy's fb status wouldn't say things like "waiting for 3:30!" and her's say "can't wait for tomorrow" (ie: today!). this just makes me angry.
that used to drive me insane when my exboyfriend would do that with his new girlfriend.. now I could care less if he fell in a ditch.. lol

ok....guys, tell me what you think...
this is his facebook status: "You've done this wrong, it's too far gone, these sheets tell of regret, I admit that I'm just a fool for you."

stupid exGF posted a comment asking if it was about her. :x

what do you think though?
kkswmmr114 wrote:OME guys!! I keep trying to post and it won't let me because it keeps showing me the new posts!! Lol. :lol:
same here......

ayan- no, i don't know what tosser means :lol:
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
LindsOuimet
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by LindsOuimet »

kkswmmr114 wrote:
A.H wrote:Linds- that is hilarious!! I would die if an Edward came up behind me and started to read Edward's lines. BTW, how did you get the script??

Okay, seriously guys, LAST TIME I am hitting submit!! (I have seriously tried to submit 7 times!!)
I almost died. He has the Edward hair, and jawline, and oh, if I weren't married and a few years younger... yeah. *Ahem* Anyhoo...

A random girl in a Facebook group that I'm in emailed it to me. I had to prepare myself before going in. If anyone wants a copy, I can email it out.

Randomness Bum!
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

For a 15 year old I really know some dirty words :lol: . I think it's the american equivelant of someone who jerks off.
kkswmmr114
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by kkswmmr114 »

Tosser... hhmm... nope, doesn't help. I have no idea what that means!! Lol... I actually love the word "bloody." But my boyfriend's British mom said that it is actually a bad word. I was very surprised... but I still like to use it whenever possible. :D

Okay, I am home from lunch and I should really go eat something... I only have 40 minutes left of my lunch hour... :(

Randomness: I get to do my presentation tonight!! I am glad that I get to do it early... but I forgot about my extra credit and now I can't turn it in because I don't have enough time to do it. Oh well. I will probably get an A in the class anyway. :D

A.H.- oh. :oops:

Proud Randomnesser since Numero 3!! :)
E<3B
Private Jezebell Blacke of Jasper's Confederate Army
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

You can just call me Ayan :D .
LindsOuimet
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by LindsOuimet »

kkswmmr114 wrote:Tosser... hhmm... nope, doesn't help. I have no idea what that means!! Lol... I actually love the word "bloody." But my boyfriend's British mom said that it is actually a bad word. I was very surprised... but I still like to use it whenever possible. :D
I like to use it whenever possible, too. Just sounds more...effective.

Randomness Bum!