Randomness #5

samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Re: Randomness #5

Post by samajama »

blah.. no more politics :?

Apparently there were stupid people on the radio. Very, very uneducated votes. it's frustrating...

honestly, I think that if McCain hadn't picked birdbrain Palin as his VP, he would have won by a long shot.
Speaking of Obama winnning...

He won in our school election, too, but only by 33 votes!
I'm still pissed we lost.

I'm bored as hell and i do not want to study!!!

I'm diggin' the new thread thoughhhh :]]

What were the highlights of the old thread?

LindsOuimet: that's cute :] We call our friend Izzy because she doesn't like "Isabella"
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

my prediction for randomness 4 was off by four and a half hours! hehe. i'm going to declare myself the winner! :lol: YES!

that being said, prediction for this thread--the 12th at 6pm EST. i'll give it a week.

okay randomness: i completely slept through my alarm this morning :shock: like by two hours. this never happens to me--i always get up as soon as it goes off. so yea i dunno what happened today but i got up at 950. i took ten minutes to shower and get dressed and i sped all the way to school (its a half hour commute) so that i could make my 1030 class. i was a little late but i got there! i still missed my 930 though. oh well, it was just poetry. i still haven't eaten yet today though! gah i should probably be doing that instead of posting here haha.'

i'm pretty upset because whatsherface gets a tour of the aquarium today with my "the boy." :( :( sure, they'll be other people with them but still! grrr. sucks more because he said he was pretty excited to them.
i think i'm a jealous person lol. i need to remedy this.
but i'm still kinda bummed.
this is not good.
...must resist urge to facebook stalk...

hmm politicalness: i voted for obama so i was pretty excited when he won. but, on the whole, i hate politics and i probably couldn't articulate a good reason as to why i voted for him. i'll chalk it up to a gut feeling i had about him. we'll see how my intuition turns out come january.
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
kkswmmr114
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by kkswmmr114 »

I honestly just don't like politics. I will just save my opinion of Obama until I see what he does with our country.

On a lighter note: I work for a tutoring service and they just asked me if I could help a kid with 8th grade Spanish... :? I said okay, because I did make an A in the class last semester... it is just this semester that I am really struggling because they definately kicked it up a notch!! I am still nervous though... what if I get something totally wrong?!?!?!? Scary... :?

Sam- I always hated gym, I'm not really the athletic type. Sing! sounds like alot fun though. I think it would be great fun to act, sing, and dance... although I can only sing... :D

Proud Randomnesser since Numero 3!! :)
E<3B
Private Jezebell Blacke of Jasper's Confederate Army
LindsOuimet
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by LindsOuimet »

I was pretty upset when my nephews outgrew calling me "Aunt Izzy", but hey, they're 11 and 14 now, so I don't really blame them. lol

So I got off work early, which is AWESOME. Now if only I could figure out where my husband is... Oh well, I'll just pick up Eclispe again, and lose myself for a little while.

Private Magdalena Devries in Jasper's Army
Bulldozer Operator @ EDC, Inc.
Randomness Bum!
Owner and Operator of Calming Coves Bed & Breakfast - Jasper says Relax!
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/Ly ... bsfood.jpg

i made that tell me what you think!!!

SAM! guess what i am doing!

oh Linds, My nieces and Nephews call me and Aunt Lala.. they have a hard time with Lyndsay my oldest Niece Sky calls me Aunt Lynz( she loves me and thinks i am the best.. because i act goofy with her.. i have all boys so i take her out for girls time sometimes)
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
vampire_elf
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by vampire_elf »

No more politics, that's fine by me. With all those elections it's time for a break! ;)

I'll go now and ask my boyfriend what he wants for dinner (I'm not in the mood to cook which means we'll most likely end up eating spaghetti). Oh, and I have to do the laundry! :roll: I'll be back later!

Banner by the amazing MRK!
Obsessed 20 something Twilighter
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

Fine, Mary... you win :P

Marleeeeeee, I'm sure you can do more than sing, but sing! is very fun :]]
Lynzeee wrote:http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/Ly ... bsfood.jpg

oh Linds, My nieces and Nephews call me and Aunt Lala.. they have a hard time with Lyndsay my oldest Niece Sky calls me Aunt Lynz( she loves me and thinks i am the best.. because i act goofy with her.. i have all boys so i take her out for girls time sometimes)
cute, lynz!!
and um..... are you.... typing chapter 9? :lol:
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
Lieziewiezie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Lieziewiezie »

He scares me.
:p

Btw, I think movie Edward is starting to grow on me whilest looking through the movie companion. I haven't read yet. I'm doing all this stuff while checking the lex from time to time. So busy.
BUT, I think, I'm starting to feel the same about movie Edward as book Edward. Not that he can top him. But, yeah, I start to make more and more peace with it. I do hope my head Edward won't die after I seen the movie. I have to keep that movie-box/ book-box. But it's getting harder.
Thanks MRK for the banner!
Is a proud part of the Gen Y Lexily to escape reality!
LindsOuimet
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by LindsOuimet »

Lynzeee wrote:http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/Ly ... bsfood.jpg

That picture makes my knees go weak, honestly. Very nice, indeed. :)

My oldest nephew is like your neice, Sky. I talk videogames with him, which makes me awesome.

Private Magdalena Devries in Jasper's Army
Bulldozer Operator @ EDC, Inc.
Randomness Bum!
Owner and Operator of Calming Coves Bed & Breakfast - Jasper says Relax!
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

i am, sam! =) but i am having to research a few things.. boooo...

and i need some really dark.. unhappy music..

ps- i watched forgeting sarah marshall last night.. i hated it!
and i normally like movies like that.. superbad, knocked up.. but i hated that in 2 minutes there was let's keep this PG shall we? shots.. i hate let's keep this PG shall we? shots.. hahaha i know i sound 10 saying that but seriously.
and Russell brand is a crack head..
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus