Teenagers Unite Part Deux

twilighter1193
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Teenagers Unite Part Deux

Post by twilighter1193 »

haha weird body parts :lol: I think the only weird body part i have are my feet... my second toe is longer then my big toe and i always get made fun of it... Other then that i'm pretty normal :P
i LOVE twilight <3;
I have MAJOR O.C.D.!!!(obsessive Cullen disorder)

Team Edward: Bringing sexy back since 1901
alellie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by alellie »

I think everyone has to admit that their other weird body part is their brain considering it's been tainted with an overcloud of Twilight related stuff.

:D
Vampirechick101/Alellie: PICAOS/ Zookeepers to Mr. Panda
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

I think mine is the worst out of everyone else's here! Not only is it tainted by Twilight but by various video games! I'm a disaster waiting to happen!
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
alellie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by alellie »

Carrisa wrote:I think mine is the worst out of everyone else's here! Not only is it tainted by Twilight but by various video games! I'm a disaster waiting to happen!
Hahahaha, don't worry. You're not the only one. I have obsessions other than Twilight.

-Janine
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

Random, but I love your avatar! When I look at it, the baby reminds me of Yoda for some reason! My little brother said the same thing! Of course, I already told you I love your sig! They both gave me a good laugh!
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
alellie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by alellie »

Hahaha, I get what you mean with the Yoda and the baby thing! Thanks.

And I also love your sig. I wasn't a big, BIG fan of the Sonic games, but I was still a fan, alright.

-Janine
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!

Post by Carrisa »

You're welcome.

Hahaha! I am obsessed! I love just about every game under the sun and can't wait for his latest one! I think my dad is concerned about me because of that. Oh well, he doesn't understand the Twilight thing either. My brother is actually wants to see the movie now because he thinks Edward is cool! I always told him Edward was awesome!
"Got it memorized?"
alellie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by alellie »

Carrisa wrote:Hahaha! I am obsessed! I love just about every game under the sun and can't wait for his latest one! I think my dad is concerned about me because of that. Oh well, he doesn't understand the Twilight thing either. My brother is actually wants to see the movie now because he thinks Edward is cool! I always told him Edward was awesome!
You're brother wants to watch Twilight because he thinks Edward's cool?!

Do you know how long I've tried to brainwash my brother to think like that? Wow, tell your brother that he's awesome.
Jazziscool
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jazziscool »

alellie wrote:
Carrisa wrote:Hahaha! I am obsessed! I love just about every game under the sun and can't wait for his latest one! I think my dad is concerned about me because of that. Oh well, he doesn't understand the Twilight thing either. My brother is actually wants to see the movie now because he thinks Edward is cool! I always told him Edward was awesome!
You're brother wants to watch Twilight because he thinks Edward's cool?!

Do you know how long I've tried to brainwash my brother to think like that? Wow, tell your brother that he's awesome.
Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry ccccccoooooooooooooooooooool

My brother thinks Twilight is "stupid". Grrrrrr :evil:

Trainee of the EDC, Inc.
Supervisor of the DBJ:Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
alellie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by alellie »

My brother thinks Edward was gay before he met Bella. I totally hit him for that.