Teenagers Unite Part Deux

threethings
Phase Control Expert

Re: Teenagers Unite Part Deux

Post by threethings »

I'm not doing anything. I want to see Twilight again. I think it's out though.
Maybe I'll just stay on here.

EDIT: I PMed A MOD. DON'T DO IT.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

Hey Guys!

This weekend?? Well half is already gone for me now..And tomorrow I haven't got anything planned as of yet..I wanted to go see Twilight again too but it's finished here too :(

Wow! Nearly 100 pages! Woo! :D

And to go back to the typing thing..I took a Touch Typing course a couple of years ago so I type with pretty much all my fingers expect my pinkies..oh and occasionally my 4th fingers. Actually no.I use those quite alot..So just not my pinkies :lol:
But my typing has improved so much since using the Lex :lol:
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
talirhee
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by talirhee »

Carrisa wrote:The funny thing about me is I taught myself how to type. I didn't take typing lessons or anything, I just kind of caught on. People are always telling me, "Wow, you type so fast!" So, yeah, when it comes to technological stuff it doesn't take long for me to catch on how to work it. If only I were like that in everything.
Hahah yeahh. I just got better at typing because I have no life. =)
I'm the fastest and most accurate person I know. And I use full grammar and punctuation.
Maybe not such a good thing to brag about? =P
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

Don't worry talirhee!
I type with correct punctuation and grammar and spelling etc etc..
Even on MSN and things like that everything has capitals and spelling and full written words (not abbreviations) and grammar and punctuation. So don't worry! :lol:

And I am really quick at picking up technology, I think that is because I have really good memory and remember the tricks and so I can do everything repetitively and I am usually one step a head of people if I know what I'm doing and they think I don't so try and direct me and then wonder why I am ahead of what they're saying..It's quite frustrating and annoying because then they treat you like a child and I'm 16!! I would know what I'm doing!
Oh well..

I don't mind technology..But sometimes it's excessive and unnecessary..But generally it's good..Mind you I only just got an iPod..And my friends have had them for years..*shrugs* Oh well.. I'm not big on music anyway..
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

I go to sleep and by the time i come back we have reached 100 pages shall we PM and get us a new shiny thread?
ImageImage
Alexa | Im on The List : Lexus | banner from narnia
Mafia Valentina Ricci
Team Esme | Bri and The Brits