Teenagers Unite Part Deux

Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

Teenagers Unite Part Deux

Post by Nena »

Are you 13-19? Find other Lexiconers in your age range here.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Re: Teenagers Unite Part Deux

Post by SethisMine »

Mwahahahaha!!! First one!!! :lol: :D :lol:
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

Ooooh! New thread!!!! What is our topic going to be?
List, Gnat ♥
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

Yay another thread I was trying to go through the old one. I have a shoebox of candy next to me at the moment.
Trainee of EDC-Let's break down some houses!
In my version of Twilight Jacob never existed!
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

Hmm, a new topic. How about what everyone is doing this weekend? I'm going to see Madagascar 2 with my brother and his friend tomorrow. :lol: Other than that I'm planning to sleep in and just lay around. I don't have a lot of homework so I don't have too many worries!

Anyone doing anything more exciting?
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

That reminds me for some random reason, next weekend I finally got my mom to take me to the dermatologist were I will rant about her popping my pimple and how it causes the huge scar on my cheek which ruins my skin tone and makes me look bad and how I cry alot and if she keeps on doing it I will never become a model because I will have scars on my face. I know it must be hormones taking over me :roll: .
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

I wouldn't want a scar from pimples either, though! It's bad enough dealing with them let alone having them leave a mark when they finally go away. I use to have a clear complexion and I'd rarely break out, but for some reason all of a sudden I got awful. I'd recover from three pimples at once and have three more shows up right after that! And I'd get them on my back too. Now I can't go one day without putting something on my face or back because otherwise I'll get at least one. Such fun being a teen.
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

Carrisa wrote:I wouldn't want a scar from pimples either, though! It's bad enough dealing with them let alone having them leave a mark when they finally go away. I use to have a clear complexion and I'd rarely break out, but for some reason all of a sudden I got awful. I'd recover from three pimples at once and have three more shows up right after that! And I'd get them on my back too. Now I can't go one day without putting something on my face or back because otherwise I'll get at least one. Such fun being a teen.
Exactly I have stuff on my face, chest(and I really love v-necks) and backne. Joy, joy, joy why can't they make teenagerhood like the stuff in the movies?
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!

Post by Carrisa »

I get them on my chest sometimes too. I love tank tops but it can be really embarrassing when I have a pimple on my back or chest. I don't think I could deal with anything like high school musical, though. I wouldn't want to be so happy that I randomly bust out in song in the middle of the hallways of my school. Just if things were a little less angsty and insane, that's when I'd be happy.

What really burns me up is how clear the complexion of the girls at my school are. It's like they never get one pimple, not one! When I'm going around with one right on my forehead, they look like they're getting ready to go on a set of a movie. And also hate how they all seem to have their hair under control when mine's like a wild vine sometimes. It's just not natural: they look too perfect.
"Got it memorized?"
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

Carrisa wrote:I get them on my chest sometimes too. I love tank tops but it can be really embarrassing when I have a pimple on my back or chest. I don't think I could deal with anything like high school musical, though. I wouldn't want to be so happy that I randomly bust out in song in the middle of the hallways of my school. Just if things were a little less angsty and insane, that's when I'd be happy.

What really burns me up is how clear the complexion of the girls at my school are. It's like they never get one pimple, not one! When I'm going around with one right on my forehead, they look like they're getting ready to go on a set of a movie. And also hate how they all seem to have their hair under control when mine's like a wild vine sometimes. It's just not natural: they look too perfect.
Definitely not highschool musical, just less angsty and that we weren't emotional, I feel sorry for our teachers. I wonder if they have to take courses on coping with the emotional and hormornal wrecks that are teens? Some kids have acne too so I'm okay, but alot of my friends don't which gets me really jealous. Plus they don't make cover-up for my type of pale which really makes me mad.