Teenagers Unite Part Deux

alellie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Re: Teenagers Unite Part Deux

Post by alellie »

Wish the guys at my school read Twilight.

They all think vampires sucks because they glitter in the sun. Tch. Stupid immature boys.
Vampirechick101/Alellie: PICAOS/ Zookeepers to Mr. Panda
Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

Gay is just another example of a word that has been abused and used out of context. Gay in literal terms means happy but now it can mean homosexual and stupid [in the male's/teen's vocabulary] and it just doesn't make sense. How do people pick out one specific word and turn into something it's not? Slang isn't even a good enough excuse.

Well, it's super late for me and I'm starting to feel light headed, so I'm signing off. See you guys tomorrow!
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May
moon.cherry.twilite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by moon.cherry.twilite »

alellie wrote:Wish the guys at my school read Twilight.

They all think vampires sucks because they glitter in the sun. Tch. Stupid immature boys.
No kidding.
I mean, wearing pink is manly but sparkling isn't? What is WRONG with people nowadays?
OMDE= Oh My Dazzling Edward
OMHJ= Oh My Hot Jacob
GO HERE: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4364852/1/Y ... h_Twilight

nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

alellie wrote: They all think vampires sucks because they glitter in the sun. Tch. Stupid immature boys.
i go 2 an all girls skl so i dont have to cope with boys insulting twilight :) but i managed to get my 16yr old boy cousin to read it!!!!
ImageImage
Alexa | Im on The List : Lexus | banner from narnia
Mafia Valentina Ricci
Team Esme | Bri and The Brits
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

I can't get anyone to read the book. My sister's read it and thinks its just ok and calls me obssesed. I have no one to talk about twilight to.
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

^^im soo lucky i know like at least 15 other ppl in my yr at school who have read twilight so we just sit n chat somethimes at break or in boring lessons like history

nearly all off us are going to c the film together... im in charge of booking the tickets :?
ImageImage
Alexa | Im on The List : Lexus | banner from narnia
Mafia Valentina Ricci
Team Esme | Bri and The Brits
twilighter1193
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilighter1193 »

i got one guy to read twilight (he still has my copy though :evil: ) and then a lot of other people at my school have read it! I always see people with either the books or movie shirts and i get all excited! :P
i LOVE twilight <3;
I have MAJOR O.C.D.!!!(obsessive Cullen disorder)

Team Edward: Bringing sexy back since 1901
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

When I first started reading them I used to bring them into school and read them all the time.. especially in maths when my teacher wasn't looking which was like all the time :lol:. Anyways everyone was always asking me what are you reading and I'd tell them what it's about and that they should read it but no one wanted to. When I was reading breaking dawn all my friends were like Ayan you geek how can you read all of that.
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
moon.cherry.twilite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by moon.cherry.twilite »

I converted practically every girl on my bus! It was so cool...it just started like "Hey Sidra, what are you reading??" and it spiraled into the amazing phenomenon that the Twilight addiction is. Kind of like a smaller scale version of how it blew up in the first place.
OMDE= Oh My Dazzling Edward
OMHJ= Oh My Hot Jacob
GO HERE: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4364852/1/Y ... h_Twilight

Carrisa
Officially Bitten!
Location: Gushing over my favorite couple while obsessing over various other fandoms

Post by Carrisa »

I got my mom to read it and she finished all three books in one week with an added comment of: "We're getting Breaking Dawn the day it comes out." Now that doesn't mean I got her to go to the release part, because I didn't, but she did read it after me. I also managed to convert a friend without even trying. At odd time I would bring up Twilight and sometimes I'd have the book with me, but she didn't seem interested in the whole vampire thing. Now she loves Edward and is excited about the movie. We also got our other friend to agree to read the books after she's done with Warriors. My mom and I tried to get my aunt to read it since she got me to read Harry Potter but it didn't work. Oh well, at least she likes Harry Potter.

Now my mom is reading The Vampire Diaries. She doesn't like it like Twilight but she is reading it. :D
"Got it memorized?"
Visit me on Gaia Online if you would like: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/Mina_May