Randomness #6

Shugo_vampire
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: Randomness #6

Post by Shugo_vampire »

'Ello randonmes thread #6. I'm off today and gasp! I missed Camillie. :cry: That sucks. Anyways, I'm bored out of mind and still grounded.
ImageImage
More than Just a Twilight Fan...
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

Wow guys randomness 6!!!!!!!! YAY

We had art today. :D We never have art. We had to draw rainbows with emotions. Mine looks sooooo wierd :lol:

On thee 21st it is pj day at my school and my student # is 21 so I have to do all the chores for the teacher on the 21st :?

How is everyone?

AHHH my computer won`t let me do a question mark :?

edit: ok never mind fixed it
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

please don't make me the B....

those of you with one or two lines..

PLEASE ADD MORE! just go back and edit add something really random!

and please- go back and read the rules on the first page- we have to do it right this time if there is to be a randomness 7, lets continue to make this thread a fun place to hang out! and really if you can't we will sick Nena on you =P

Random- i fell asleep and had a dream that i couldn't remember who i was- or who the people in my life were, it was so scared that i woke up crying.

random number 2- i am making homemade chocolate chip cookies.

Hey maddy, hey Meagan!
Toni--- you can tell me.. I am queen of questionable activities. =)

Oh and random word of the day Mortaine first person able to tell me what this means... gets. something Special--- believe me i wouldn't make it as easy as googling it =P but the word is real.

EDIT- okay that word is really random... i can't find much on it- nothing like a MEANING. you find it and you rock
Last edited by Lynzeee on Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

hello bright shiny new randomness thread!! i missed yooouuuuu!!! :lol:

so! it's raining here today, but it's all cool i don't mind the rain at all. except for the fact that i still haven't hemmed any of my new jeans so i have about six inches of water at the bottom of them! it doesn't matter so much when you're wearing shoes, but when i came home i took my shoes off and my socks got all wet. say it with me: laaammmeee. :arrow: that's a fun one...

anywho, i was not off school today. what's up with that? it's veteran's day, is it not? i should have been at home, properly honoring the veterans, and not at school today. very uncool. it seems like everyone was off school but me!

okay, so for those of you in randomness 5, you remember how i procrastinated really bad on my theology reading and then i had to read it all the night before the 6 page paper was due? (that's a very long sentence). well, i got the paper back today and! 96! muwhahaha. procrastination CLEARLY pays off. clearly. i shall never do my homework on time again. :D
also, my teacher was like "have you ever considered being a theology major? you write so lucidly about theological concepts." i just shook my head and told him i hadn't thought about it, but on the inside i was laughing quite hard. it's great because i never understand what's going on in class, then i just kind of bs my way through the paper and somehow it comes out right? i dunno....i swear, i'm an essay machine or something. :roll:

what else? oh. i'm reading a book called Mary, Mary by James Patterson. it's like a book about me....SQUARED!! awesomeness. well, it would be a book about me if i was a serial killer...which i'm not....
::looks around in paranoia:: they'll never catch me!!! :twisted:
i'm really liking my smileys today.

lynz!!! i hope you get to meet rob!! that would be so amazing. gah if by some small small chance you get to talk to him, tell him randomness loves him!! LOVES HIM. got that? good.
and i shall be patiently awaiting that chapter.
you, on the other hand, probably won't get a new one from me for a while :?

shugo, hon, please please please don't do one line/nearly one line posts. thank you!

hmm. okay. i need lunch. and....a nap? (are you surprised by that one? :D ) actually i need to fill out my papers. perhaps i should do that first. hokay, back later!!
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

HELP!!!!! my computer is going crazy. How do I get the question mark back. All I get is this É

I should go outside and help my family rake the leaves.

I should also do my homework

Random: My arms hurt form doing push ups yesterday :x
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
kkswmmr114
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by kkswmmr114 »

Yay for Randomness 6!! I am sooo happy it is back... but taking over Lynz's facebook was pretty awesome... :D

Lynz- good luck tonight!! I expect to hear some great stories later!!

Randomness: My dog needs a bath. She stinks really badly, and I don't have time to take her to get one... Because I am entirely too busy. She is too cute though. But I don't know how much more of this stinky dog I can take!! :?

Proud Randomnesser since Numero 3!! :)
E<3B
Private Jezebell Blacke of Jasper's Confederate Army
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

Yay..I finished all my work :D.. about time aswel.

Random.. My feet ache from trampolining and football today. I had double p.e and we had to go outside for football and I got all muddy and wet.

Is veteran day the same thing as remembrance day? and why don't we get a day off. All we had was a 2 minute silence.
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
unchallenged
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by unchallenged »

hey guys!

well its 9pm here and ive had my dinner

and desert - chocolate pudding yum! as ever!

im looking around my room and i see that i really need to tidy it!
its really annoying because i seem to tidy my room like 3 times a week!
i think its becasue i leave my house in a rush!
i need more sleep, just enough to get me energised for the next day and not leave the house in such a rush!

ugh! i start at 9am tomorrow and i finish at 5! but i have like a 2hour break, thats ok

oo i think im soo going to handmake kristens bracelet!
so i need to buy soda cans tomo, lol!

how is everyone?
camille! oh i hope she comes online before i have to go
zero-weirdness
Shugo_vampire
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Shugo_vampire »

Lo. Watching a Rob interview and he said a seven year old asked him to bite her. I think I'm starting to become a fan girl. God no! I don't need to be a fan girl for another actor. -sigh- I'm also sad I can't go to Miami. I wanted to me Taylor. I also kinda know someone who is going through what Rob is. His name is Aaron. Hes a voice actor and had his first role on a show at age 12. He did a show called Full Metal Alchemist. He played Al (the younger brother) and became famous. The kid has fan girls out the you know what and when i was at a panel for him someone yelled "CAN I BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND?" Poor kid.
ImageImage
More than Just a Twilight Fan...
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

Shugo_vampire wrote:Lo. Watching a Rob interview and he said a seven year old asked him to bite her. I think I'm starting to become a fan girl. God no! I don't need to be a fan girl for another actor. -sigh- I'm also sad I can't go to Miami. I wanted to me Taylor. I also kinda know someone who is going through what Rob is. His name is Aaron. Hes a voice actor and had his first role on a show at age 12. He did a show called Full Metal Alchemist. He played Al (the younger brother) and became famous. The kid has fan girls out the you know what and when i was at a panel for him someone yelled "CAN I BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND?" Poor kid.

I really don't think she was really seven! god i hope not or else some parents need to get control of the child.. i would say 13-16, i think Rob doesn't Judge age well! haha

full metal Alchemist is on Adult swim!

I LOVE ADULT SWIM!! its only the best thing ever!

my cookies are freaking AWESOME

i need MUSIC..

OH! my husband took my Itouch this morning! i was so mad... but i guess i can share- he is gonna look like a freak if someone sees it- its named Twilight- it alternates between a picture of rob and Twilight pictures for the wallpaper and screensaver.

should my gas oven be making a clicking noise?? probably not.. Be right back!
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus